Name: Rebecca Lauren Anderson

Species: Seemingly Human.

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible

• Appearance

Height: 5'6/167 cm

Weight: 125 lbs/57 kg

Hair: Black - Dark brown.

Eyes: Light brown.

Body: A combination of an hour glass figure and a mesomorph build.

Attire: She dresses the same way as most women would. She tries to mix sexual attraction with formality. She often wears leggings with some form of shirt. In colder weathers she may wear a suit jacket or large coats. It isn't uncommon to see her wearing jeans either.

When performing operations for her employer she will wear one outfit. The outfit has a dark grey jacket which allows her to blend in with most urban sections of the world. Beneath her coat she wears a kevlar vest to increase her bullet resistance. She wears a headpiece that allows her a direct view from the tip of her rifle making her shots far more accurate than other assassins. She wears hardy boots and gloves to ensure she leaves no finger prints or flakes of skin behind at the scene.

digital-font-b-art-b-font-font-b-snipers-b-font-12x18-20X30-24X36-inch-Poster.jpg

@Hel @Sleipnir

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Drop her in. She may get along very well with this side character of mine — Sander. He's a sharpshooter himself.

Heya! @Cookie the Brave i was just wondering if this still interested you and if you still wanted this character? I'm going to tag them as inactive if you are just away for a bit, but if you don't think you'll be back then I'm going to do some cleaning up :)

@Hel Nahh, I'm still here. Just haven't been mentioned or interacted with so I figured I'd wait it out. A time may arise where I can slip in.

Okay! I was just checking in! We are moving to a point where it should be pretty easy to slip in since we are in a sort of clean up phase

Users who are viewing this thread

Back