• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Dencin's Digitals

Cindella

Id rather tell stories imperfectly than not at all
Hellooo~

This is where I'm uploading art of roleplays that I've done in the past and present.

If you are roleplaying with me, you *may* end up having a drawing at some point.

:)

This was a pair of unlikely companions in a roleplay on aniroleplay.com that I used to be active on. The male is a half-angel who is hiding in Medieval times to keep out of the eyes of the Angels who want him dead. And the girl is a human who has been disguising herself as a man to make a living. Usually she has a hood up, and a cloth over her mouth to obscure her face. They met up on accident when she bested a snotty prince in a duel and he sent mercenaries after her. Luckily for her, the male pictured helped prevent her murder, but they ended up falling into a river and getting swept downstream and over a waterfall. Once there, they had to survive to make their way back to civilization and blend it to keep out of the eye of the snotty prince. So they end up staying at a small village and get work there, pretending to be a couple to negate suspicion. And that's really where the roleplay stopped, because I ended up getting out of roleplay for a while. But I thoroughly enjoyed this one.transparent.png

More art of the female from the previous post. This is Katarina Stark. (not a GoT character)

She goes by the name Logi (meaning fire) and this is part of a scene in a story in my head ( that didn't happen in the roleplay) Where she's upset over something, and then the one below is her dancing with the male above (not pictured) and that image was heavily inspired by a Little Mermaid screenshot that I used for the dress design and pose.
2.pngtransparent2.png

This is my female elf (and my default image) named Wyn'ehta.

She's not a rp character, but more of an OC that you can read more about [[[ here ]]]

curtsey.png

The best way to enter another city is definitely by showing up in pajamas into a smelly wizard's home and being rescued by a fancy talking rogue. xD
TheIronWolf TheIronWolf lol

whatthewhat.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back