Denandsor

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
Is anyone else as disappointed as I am about Denandsor not being in the Wonders book? I was really looking forward to it, our first ed campaign revolved around us taking over the city over. I would have liked to know what there was canonically in the city.... :(

I know I am. I'm pretty sure it probably just got bumped down into the Scavenger Lands book for space reasons. I'm hoping that, anyway.

Yeah, that was kind of a let down.  All in all I like the book a lot but after dealing with it so extensivelly in our game I wanted to know more about it from an official standpoint.

That's in teh Scavenger Lands book QC, I'm damn sure of it. Besides, think of the glories we'd have lost if they did!

I actually hope it is not in the scavenger lands. I still hope for a scroll of esotheric wisdoms: cities of the lost age. denandsor, rathess, luthe...

that would be kickass!

That's in teh Scavenger Lands book QC' date=' I'm damn sure of it. Besides, think of the glories we'd have lost if they did![/quote']
If it isn't...

I'm holding you personally reponsible.

And there WILL be consequences.

Mmm...death bunnies vs. great tentacled being from beyond...

If it doesn't show up in CTD#1, I know what the next DeathMatch will be...  8)

True, but I hope the Deandsor section is as good as I hope, I'm sure they've upgraded the Senti-er, Guardians that are in the city, I'm sure.

Surprising that you didn't has a fairly large section. Look for the picture of what looks like warstrider or suit of armor.

I just read the Brass Legionarre section in the new wonders book. It says that Denandsor has a High First Age factory cathedral capable of producing mass quantities of Brass Legionarres. Perhaps the Sentinels are greater versions?

Would make sense, hence why I want to read the new info on Deandsor and why I wrote my version of the city as such. Just screams the city was some kind of the automata capital of Creation or something.

And in our previous campaign, we were just there! I could have so easily trounced those undead by creating a legion of (ironically enough) Brass Legionarres!

Indeed. My plans have usually included the massed armies of legionarres underneath the city that have been slowly churned out since the Contagion and the city's AI became sentient.  Legionarres and Sentinels...fuck yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back