☠ Demonized ☠

Story

Maker and leader: Scibbler101

Second Command: Gabriel Rider

Third Command:

Interested in joining? Come here

http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/☠-demonized-☠.5743/

Demonizing is when you take a regular human for example, and you turn them into a demon. No one knows how to, except for "The Head." But, you'll learn about "Thea Head" in a second.

There are two types of Demons.

Pure-breeds and Mutts.

A pure-bred demon is when a human turns into a demon.

A mutt demon is when some mystical creatures like a angel is turned into a demon. They have advantages. They have 2x the power and strength as a pure-breed demon.

So, being a Mutt is actually a good thing.

A demon is when you are a evil spirit, and you have powers and strengths. But, you also have weaknesses. At least, that's what demons are in my book. Kind of like Satan. Actually, "demons" are Satan's servants. They raid the earth turning everyone's life into a horrible life. Satan tricks you, but he sends his demons to do it for him.

"The Head" is basically five or six demons, who are in charge of the demon world. Satan is the ruler and "The Head" is his high counsel. "The Head" is made up of the best of the best demons. When you become part of "The Head" you have 2x the power you got from Training Camp. When you become part of "The Head" you are token through another process which is very painful.

When we turn into demons, we are token to a training camp. We are trained there to find out what out fighting level is. If you are a amazing level, you become part of "The Head." But, if you turn out to be a really bad demon. Well... your demon is token out of you. Also a very painful process. Then, you lose your memory of being a demon and you are sent back to the Human world. Either that or you die.

If you are at a OK level then, you live life being a demon, raiding the world being Satan's servant. Tricking people and such.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Demon Life

demon-images.jpg

rule3.gif

Desmond walked the grounds of hell. He looked at every demon spirit. He was checking up on everyone. He was one of the best demons out there. He had much practice and skills. "Keep working!" He yelled at some. He was at the very "The Bottom of Hell." These demons here worked. Kind of like miners. They get rid of things demons don't really need. They are the slave demons.

Alexia walked streets. She had her ipod in one hand and the head-phones in another. She was in what you call "The Middle Hell." The middle hell is where most demons live. It's like the earth, except full of demons and not humans. The place about this middle section is called "The Top of Hell." This is where you go when you're ready to go invade earth or heaven. Alexia put her head-ear-bud-thingies in her ears and began to listen to music.

Also, please read most of my posts because most of them have some INFO you guys need to know! Thank You! Begin!

Ophelia slowly flew through middle hell gliding on the air. She was thinking...wishing really, wishing to go back, up there...in heaven. Her home. Curse the demon that brought her here, that trapped her here. She blamed herself though she shouldn't have been so naive, so stupid. Well now she knew not everyone she would meet would be nice...too late. It was the first time she had left heaven and ultimately the last. Being down here over the years had made her bitter, had made her hateful. She had gone through the demon training with ease, coming out with her level as a nine. She had known she was powerful even before she was tricked to come down here, she could have joined the "Head" as they called it but she had refused to even apply. She hated it here, she didn't want anything to do with Satan and his crew. She refused to serve him.

She slowly came out of her thoughts as she flew and landed atop a building. She sat her head on her hands, feet dangling freely over the side. Home, that's were she wanted to be. Her feathers had turned from the purest of white to the darkest black ever discovered, her feather were always molting. Feathers dropping off every five seconds and replaced by another instantly. Like a cycle on drops off one grows back. Already feathers were littered around her.

"I want to see you all working by the time I get back!" He yelled. All of the demons looked up and grunted. That was their signal of a yes. These demons here couldn't talk or see. Only hear. Demons that come out like this, mistake demons, were put here to work. He nodded and looked up. He turned demon right there. First, his eyes went red then his body became like stone. He was some rock demon. He was hard to break, and that's what make him more powerful.

Desmond's story was a sad one. He was token as a 9 year old. Stolen from everything he knew on earth. He wasn't from heaven, but from earth. Then, they transformed him. He was a troll before. Yep, pretty funny. So he became a mutt demon. He trained and became one of the best demons out there. His level was a solid 10. He didn't know whether to say he was proud of it or not. If it was a gift or a curse. He jumped up and grabbed the walls. He climbed out of the hole. Now, he was in The Middle of Hell. He stood up, and slowly began to change back human.

Alexis looked at her ipod. Her story was a rather sad one also. But, whose wasn't. She was dying of a sickness, at age 10. A rare sickness, that was much like a fever, but much worse. She laid in her bed, looking up at the ceiling. She burst out crying. Her family was no where to be seen. It was like they never cared for her. She was in a scary dark room. All she had was a wet cloth on her head. She wasn't at a hospital. No, she was in her room. Alone. Then, two images came before her. She was frightened but they told her it was going to be OK.

Right there, right then, she was turned. In her own room. She bled and cried. She was young was weak. She was human. Then, she began to grow horns from her head, and wings. She began to have her skin turn a light green. She had become a demon. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was frightened.But, she felt better. She was no longer sick. The two men took her to hell. There, she learned how to fight. She didn't make it into "The Head." But, she didn't care.

Alexis, now back in the present and not the past, had a tear come from her eye. She was 15 now, and was at Level 6. She was not happy, and was not sad. She was just a demon.

Deliah walked beside her brother with her arms crossed behind her neck down the streets of the middle hell "Man.. I'm so bored" She said with a yawn as her pointy little fangs showed up on her mouth. It was always the same boring thing on that place since they were sent down there. Still remembering it made her somewhat angry, at least angry enough to let a hiss come out from her mouth, but it was not enough for her to want to take revenge or some stupid thing like that. She had to admit she had been really angry at the beginning though, after all her father had been killed and she and her brother had to go through a hell of a process to get transformed into something she was not really so far from being before, but then the time just went by and her brother got into "The head" and well... She just forgot about it and just accepted it with resignation. Now, her every day problem was boredom.

Kain just walked in silence, aloof as always, with his hand on his pockets and pale blue eyes glimmering with it's usual soft light.

Bree walked slowly down the street with her head hung low and her hands shoved in her pockets. She wished that she could do back to her old life on Earth, but knew that she had it good. Since she completed training as a level 5, she was able to be in the Middle Hell. Still, her human life had been a lot less daunting than her demon life here. The painful process that she had gone through to turn into a demon wasn't worth it. And it had all happened because of the boy she had met at Starbucks. He had somehow tricked her and turned her into a demon, but now he was nowhere to be found.

Without warning, Bree bumped into a girl who looked to be about her age (Deliah). "Crap, sorry about that!"

(MusinQueen2016: Who did you bump into? Also, WHEN YOU JUST "BUMP" INTO PEOPLE, NAME WHO YOU BUMPED INTO SO WE DON'T HAVE ONE PERSON BUMPING INTO MULTIPLE PEOPLE, WHEN YOU MEAN TO BUMP INTO JUST THIS CERTAIN PERSON. AND ABOUT THE CAPS, I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU GUYS, I JUST WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION! Thank You. LOL)

Desmond dusted his shoulders. Climbing out of the bottom of hell was hard. It had to take work. Pretty much doing anything had to take work. He rolled his arms, er, shoulders. Trans-forming back into human when you're a stiff rock demon was hard. You began to shake as the rock began to disappear. Your eyes go from a bright red to whatever color your eyes were before. He shook his head at the ground. His hair went into his eyes. He looked around, at everyone. Then, he began to walk. There were tons of demons everywhere. Some flying, others doing powers. Some demons and some humans. Desmond was a troll. But when he got turned into a demon, the troll part of him disappeared into the demon of him. Were the troll was suppose to be turned human. So he was a troll-demon when demon, and a human when not demon-troll thing. It was confusing, but he had to live with it.

(I can't play Alexia, because I'm not sure if MusicQueen bumped into her (Alexia) or Deliah. She couldn't have bumped into Ophelia because she on a roof of a building, and all the other girls haven't RP yet.)

Ophelia spotted a boy walking around on the ground. Surprise surprise, it's another demon! She thought sarcastically to herself before she shifted her body weight forward and let herself fall off the roof head first. Her wings snapped out at the last moment catching the air and lifting her she flew towards the boy (Desmond) and flapped her wings just enough so that she hovered a bit off the ground in front of him. "Who the hell are you?" She asked, she knew she was being bitchy but she didn't care at the moment. She didnt care anymore period. She was stuck in hell literally. She didnt even bother to state her own name figuring that this demon was as an average drone as the rest of the lot around here.

Coko sat on a rocky, flat-topped piller around training grounds. His long black hair was drenched in sweat. He rubbed his forehead and let out a sigh. "Damn...I know this is redundant, but this as hot as hell... " Coko looks at his left arm and gets flashbacks of the days he were in heaven. "What did I do to disobey his orders?" He asked filled with rage. Coko hopped down from the pillar, leaving a huge crater upon his landing. He looked towards to demons practicing combat techniques. Coko calls out in his coaching voice. "Your form lacks fluency!" The two nodded and continued practicing under Coko's supervision.

(MusicQueen: Sorry about this also, but your signature is very... interesting...)

Desmond turned his head. "What did you just say?" He said, staring the girl straight in the eye. Who was she to get in his face. He was one of the great demons who ever lived. He studied the girl, wondering is she was Satan's wife or something. His boss. If not, he was gonna beat the crap out of her. If she was not his boss, why was she asking him this. Did he seem suspicious. He didn't know. But, he planned to find out. Desmond's face was like stone. Hard and straight. He didn't want to show the girl any expression what so ever. Why? Well, maybe she'd get that he was sad and get all touchy. Or see he's happy and call him a loser. Or see he's mad and ask why. Or something like that.

(Again, I am not RPing Alexia because I'm still waiting to see if Bree bumped into her or what.)

((Sorry Scribbler :/ I meant to say that she bumped into Deliah, and I didn't put the name because I figured that if Bree knew EVERYONE, then it would be god modding. And is "interesting" a good thing? I'm gonna post a para thing once I get on my PC. Should I edit my original post? ))

(MusicQueen: It's OK, you can edit it. As long as you tell Deliah that you bumped into her, you should be OK. Also, it's not God-Modding. You are just telling the person that's it's them and you get to know them once you say hi. Or you can already know them. By doing this "Alexia bumped into a boy (Desmond). "Oh, hi..." She said." So, you're just telling the user of that person that you're talking to their character.

And by interesting, I meant that I can stare at it for hours. I'm not sure if it's weird or funny. My mind goes blank. Like when I watch Spongebob! LOL)

Alexia kept walking. She went by the training room. She was about to enter when she heard someone. (Coko) She heard some instructor it seemed, yelling at the people he was training. She walked back-wards, tilting her head to see who it was. "Hello?" She said, looking at the boy. He seemed young, even for a trainer.

Ophelia sighed, she hated repeating herself and this demon seemed a little slow. "I asked. Who. The. Hell. Are. You?" She said these words more slowly and even more irritated and annoyed than before. Her temper was flaring and something told her that the demon had asked her that question as an opening for her to chicken out and be a coward and respond with 'nothing' and go on her way. But she wasn't a coward more like an furious women that she had become since she was stuck down in this hellhole. "You want me to repeat it again moron? Or did you get it that time?" She asked she sent a small gust of wind his way with her wings, black feathers floating his way. "Thanks you and your fellow lowly demons I get to spend the rest of my godforsaken life stuck down here. So I can say whatever the hell I want!"

Deliah stumbled a little before looking back at Bree "The heck?" She let out as she felt her past anger slowly going up, but then it quickly died down "Ah, no, forget it. It's okay" She said in a sigh.

Kain just stopped and raised his eyebrow but his attention got diverted as he heard a demon girl screaming and so he glanced at Ophelia, how noisy.. He thought but just looked away uninterested.

Cleo and Uma were having some fun, well as much fun as one could have in the boring hell hole that was hell. The two friends were hidden behind some large rocks several feet above the training room. Still, they could see everyone from where they stood.

"Do it again," Uma whispered, a hand covering her mouth to silence her giggles.

Cleo, who was also giggling, replied. "Okay, look at them." She pointed to two demons who were busy with combat. With a flick of her wrist chains appeared around the torso and arms of one of the fighters, binding him and leaving him defenseless as the other fighter punched him square in the face. Both fighters stopped, confused looks on their faces as they looked around trying to figure out what had just happened.

The two girls quickly hid behind the rocks and burst out laughing.

"What a bunch of losers!" Uma said.

"And week too," Cleo added.

Cleo and Uma had been friends since they were four. In fact, they were the only people down here who they considered friends.

"Who's next?" Cleo asked as she formed a ball of ice in her hand and got ready to throw it.

Uma peeked out over the rocks and smiled. "Her," she said pointing to a girl who was talking to a member of The Head.

Desmond blinked. Then, he was freaking mad. "How dare you say that to me!" He said, raising his fist. "Do you even know who I am?!" He yelled. Then, before she could speak, he shut her big fat mouth up. "I am second command of this here place. I am the Head. And I will send you to the bottom a hell to work with all those others demons! Is that what you want?" He said, sarcastically. Frankly, he didn't care what this girl wanted. And what was her freaking problem? "So if you dare say that to me again, you are really going to be in hell." He said, in a low whisper, making him seem threatening. If she ever made a sly comment like that again, she would get the beating of a life time.

He didn't care if she was Level 8 or Level 9. He was Level 10 and was great buddies with Satan.

And when Satan had to come down, he usually wasn't happy. And when the ruler of hell wasn't happy, nobody was. So he decided she better shut up right now, or things would get ugly. "And what the heck is your problem?!" He yelled. There was no reason for her to just swoop down and start yelling at him. It wasn't like he was graffiti-ING her house or something.

Her response to his anger was a laugh which uruptly cut off after he claimed to be second in command here. She raised an eyebrow not very impressed. Who would want to have any rank in this dump? She wondered, she looked him up and down, if he wanted to start being viewed as anything in her eyes he needed to get out more. More specially, workout. He just didn't look buff enough and his threat to bring the almighty horrible Satan out barely made her batt an eye. There he went with his threats again she thought growing bored and she yawned. Really this boy ought to get a life. Aww finally he'd stopped his yapping.

"My problem? You want to know my problem?" She asked her voice not raised but and angry tone was present. "You I guess, you and that Satan overlord of yours. I had a perfectly great life up in heaven without one of your freaks of nature showing up on my doorstep and tricking me into coming down to this dump. So who the hell are you to ask what my problem is? Do you think I care of your so called powers or title down here? Because it means nothing to me." She took bigger strokes of her wings propelling her into the air. "Gets some balls and stop hiding behind your master!" She spat down at him before flying off and landing neatly on a high building. She turned around and glared down at the so called head whatever, rebelliously.

Desmond was overthrown, but just by a bit. This girl seriously was a brat. He felt sorry for her. It's sad. But guess what, most everyone else was token either from heaven, the good life, or from earth. Everyone was token from their parents when young, changed through this horrible change, and sent to hell.

So, if she wanted to wine, she better go wine to herself. Because other people had the same thing that happened to them. "Big Woop. I had the same thing happen to be practically. And you don't see me going around yelling at people to shut the crap up!" He yelled to her from all the way to the building, there was anger in his voice.

To tell you the truth, he didn't care about if she was sad or angry about being here. Neither was he. It wasn't like he was asked to be in "The Head." No one was. He was changed into a demon and was brought here, became part of "The Head," and now he was second command. And he couldn't get out of it. Just like a curse, you can't reverse it. And there were no potions down here.Witches lived somewhere else. And being part of "The Head," you could leave hell. So that was that.

He walked away, his fore-head burning with anger.

Coko looked at a girl (Alexia) with a curious look. He honestly thought she was beautiful, but he kept that silent. Coko's voice sounded questioning. "Who are you? I am Coko Erato Otnyz, of the Head."

"Oh, I was just um. I just heard you so I wondered who you were..." She said, completely messing up her sentence. Nice one. She thought to herself. Try to be smoother so he doesn't think your weird. And then it'll be all awkward. She said to herself, trying to give herself advice. She waved to him, kind of awkwardly. "So um, are you a trainer? I mean, since your part of the head you would be in charge of stuff. Like this..." She said, again yapping off. He'd probably thinks she's some blonde and is clearly stupid. (Also, I changed her pictures on the Character Sheet. If you want, you can go see it.)

Coko nodded and looked at the two pure breads. "Yup...in charge of combat, weapons, and magic usage..." The two trainees look at Coko and asked at the same time, "Was that good?" Coko nodded then one of the two faded away. The one remaining bowed.

Changing her mind at the last minute, Cleo took aim and threw her ice ball at a lower ranked fighter who looked to be done with his combat. But last minuet the fighter faded away, and where the ball should have hit, it flew threw the air, over the head on the other fighter who bowed, and hit a black haired boy in the chest. Immediately, the ice ball shattered and began to spread. It was a very nice spell Cleo had cast, the ice ball. What it did once it hit its mark was cover it in a thick, and very cold, layer of ice. It was meant to immobilize as well as cause harm.

The two girls instantly ducked behind the rocks, biting their lips to hide their laughter.

"Nice aiming Cleo," Uma said with an eye roll.

"Oh that wasn't my fault!" Cleo whispered. "How was I suppose to know that he would vanish... or duck for that matter?" Cleo sighed. "Please tell me that wasn't Coko I hit."

Uma nodded, the girl's face lighting up with a smile. "I believe so hun."

The best friends covered the mouths trying to hide their laughter.

"Maybe we should run," Cleo whispered.

Coko chuckled as he turned around. "What brings you to here?" Coko looks around scratching his head. "Shouldn't you be training on locomotion with the others." Coko stretched as the ice layer shattered and appeared to do no harm. "Good throw by the way."

Alexia was kind of amazed. She'd never seen a trainer in training. It looked hard but kind of cool. "Do you think I could join some time?" She asked, looking at the person who was training. "Oh, and I'm Alexia." She said, looking back at him. She smiled, giving him a warm welcome. To his place... Wow. She was... clumsy? She thought you would call it that.

Then, bang! There was a snowball that hit the boy in the face. "Oh my gosh are you OK?!" She asked, 'running' over to him.

"See, he thinks my aim is good," Cleo said.

Uma rolled her eyes and both girls turned to look over the rocks.

"Sorry about that," Uma called over to Coko. "We were aiming for him," she pointed to the fighter. Uma turned her attention to the girl who asked if Coko was okay. A girl she had never seen before. "Did I hear you correctly? You want to join in the training? I'll spar with you!" Uma was always looking for new people to test out her skills.

Ophelia glaring gaze followed the guy(Desmond) she was just talking to not a second before. "Stupid asshole..." She muttered, the angel self she once was, was utterly and completely gone. She was mean, a bully, she got into people's faces now and didn't cared not for their well being. She once was kind and sweet helping any and everything she came across. To her everyone had some good in them and she was always determined to help them see it. Sadly that wasn't nearly her anymore. She was bitter at her perfect immortal life that had been ripped from her, and shot her burning gaze at all within range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back