• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Deleting Polls?

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Pretty simple, I can't seem to figure out how to delete a poll I've got up... I saw a delete option or something a little bit ago, but can't seem to find it now; that is, if there even was one to begin with :x

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Pretty simple, I can't seem to figure out how to delete a poll I've got up... I saw a delete option or something a little bit ago, but can't seem to find it now; that is, if there even was one to begin with :x

[/QUOTE]
There's some sort of glitch right now that, once a poll gets votes, users haven't been able to delete the poll anymore. So good news it, yeah, it's not just you and it's not your fault haha. For now, would you mind giving me the link? I'll go ahead and delete it for you.

Ah, last blue link in my signature, the RWBY one. On a phone atm, so not in the mood to go back and forth to give a URL xD

That's fine, I totally get that. xD Alright, it should be gone now. Next time you encounter this problem and if you see me online, you're more than welcome to just shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it for you. :)

Expect a few PMs then, because I'm doing a bunch of polls as I'm making an RWBY RP alongside any interested parties, if you couldn't tell by the place in which the poll resides xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back