• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Deleting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just leave and it'll be there forever. Interesting. Thank you for the help and have a great day.

TheNaughtyMissLounds said:
This is fucking great especially when the accounts are being used to get you harassed
Harassed?

There are ignore features/report features. If someone is harassing you let us know. We will take care of it for you.

But no, accounts that have 1+ post up do not get deleted for database reasons. It also makes what ever in thread you posted in incoherent.

This is pretty sad. It was as if she typed it so nonchalant.

I feel very... Sad. It's a sad day, considering I got an text and it told me my wifi is gonna be due to shut off because of maintenance. xD

Pyro said:
This is pretty sad. It was as if she typed it so nonchalant.
I feel very... Sad. It's a sad day, considering I got an text and it told me my wifi is gonna be due to shut off because of maintenance. xD
Aren't we all.

I can see why to not have deletion.

Sandertp said:
I'm just confused as to what the OP's question is and why they need account deletion :P
Oh right. I believe they wanted their account deleted because they left the site, and didn't want to have any trace left of them :P

as wizard said above, any users with 1+ posts are not viable for account deletion. since you currently have two posts, that includes you. sorry!

oh yes I've run into this too. If I had known that you can not fully block or delete account can be concerning. However, I'll always say I've had excellent and professional experience with all staff. That can be a rarity. Reach out to staff and they always have wise advice to maneuver things. Good luck to all. Sorry your being harassed.

Just as an FYI to those posting in the past week: this thread was originally posted five years ago, so any situation occurring back then has long been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back