Other [Deleted]

Haha, I like the enthusiasm. But let me say this, What would happen if you were to remove the society that gives us our job? What would we do? What would be the difference between fiction and nonfiction? Reality and fantasy? This is set in place to protect us from ourselves... trust me. I may be slightly exaggerating but when I questioned this, it only had me spirally down in depression... Unfortunately, this is so deeply ingrained into our culture that to do anything about it would be more painful than leaving it. It isn't broken, so even though it isn't perfect it works.

I think if we really returned to our roots it would certainly cast everyone out of their comfort zones. I think it causes depression to realize how out of control our world really is. I start to sound really insane when I get going on this, though its not for lack of answers or even satisfaction of answers, its more like it feels it will never be enough without a collective to stand behind the knowledge, make the difference and not turn their heads because the truth is no one really likes anyone who is truly virtuous. Everyone wants to promote themselves as that person however actually being that person is entirely inconvenient and causes most people to demand you revaluate your stance. Especially for the people who have money and power because the system overhaul would completely reshape our society. It would not stop it though as most people although they understand what it means to be a slave, dont understand what a government agent is, and most people are. Most people rely on being a government agent to keep up that comfortable life, and dont question the difference between 'Your Person" which is a government entity created by the birth certificate your parents signed (the only other government entities are corporations btw) and a human being. A human being has different rights, but also is subject to far fewer laws. As a human being, I can drink in public legally. My person cannot, because my person is subject to the same laws as a corporation. <- That sounds like a lot of politics for a way around laws? In many ways it is, however some of the laws that it gets out from under are important and if you decided you wanted to live off the land, grow your own agriculture and become self sufficient ( without government help or restraint) they would be the difference between knowing what you are talking about and going to jail on terms they actually can not legally hold you on. Its just you cant prove that, if you dont understand it. If you do not understand what duress is, you can not claim to be under duress during a confession (duress being there is a reason effecting your judgment, such as verbal, physical abuse that prohibits your ability to make a sound decision or the decision agree with) This is used to extract many false confessions from people who dont know that the cops legally can not legally force a confession out of you.

I would really highly recommend looking up Freemen on the Land - it might better explain what I am talking about as its a group of individuals who have put this to the test and live it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back