• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Defenders of the Digidome

Characters
Here

Luelle

Eternal Light
IMG_2967.jpg

(my own ai generated artwork/idea)

8B79A9A2-86C6-4084-9716-1A4E1F26373B.png

"HELLO! So you might be wondering why I gathered you here?! I'm Calumon!"
"The other Digimon don't believe me! But I am the DigiGoddess! She didn't desert everyone and leave us all defenseless!"
"She's actually right HERE in front of you! After expending all of her energy to maintain our sanctuary, she had to restore her energy and was reborn into ME!"
"I might not be able to prove it NOW, but when I recover enough power, I can convince the others and help you to evolve into more powerful forms!"

Sometime before

"Out of the way, Pipsqueak!" A cranky Stegomon crashes through the limbs of a tropical forest nearly squashing little Calumon who was wandering by.

"Pipsqueak?!? Is that anyway to address your-Woaah!"
Calumon tumbled away from the powerful foot of the hurried digimon. "This isn't the adoration and praise I remember..." Calumon pouted with solemn eyes while dripping wet from a mud puddle.

"I have to convince the villagers that I am who I say that I am!" She thought aloud, as she gave a determined hop into the air to sling away the mud with a twirl. The silhouette of a bipedal rookie digimon leaning against the trunk of a palm tree witnessed everything in silence without her noticing.

I skipped along the jungle trail until I eventually made it to the edge of our seaside village. The village council was already in session and they weren't happy with my interruption...

"I know it sounds crazy, but I AM the DIGIGODDESS!"
Calumon cried out as her last plea to the council.

"Where did this child come from?... We don't have time for this! Floramon!" Moosemon, an elder, declared. "Come along little one. We'll get you back to the nursery straight away..." Floramon urged me along like an unruly child in need of a nap. It was completely humiliating! But I wouldn't stop there... I had a plan.

Calumon fluttered out of the Floramon's grasp and scurried away into the foliage. She hid in the underbrush until the coast was clear and then headed straight for a familiar clearing. From there, she ascended to higher ground while following a mysteriously formed path of wilted grass.

She went up and up until she reached the summit of a sea cliff. Across the expanse of the waters below, Calumon beheld her shining castle on an island in the distance.

IMG_3285.jpg

(my own ai generated art idea)

The castle was off-limits while the Goddess was away... but I knew a secret way in.

Calumon ran full speed to the edge of the cliff and quickly fluttering her ears when launching off of the surface. As she glided down to the base of the cliff, she descended upon the open roof of a hidden sea cave heavily concealed by tree growth and vegetation on the side of the mountain beneath her.

When she landed safely into the cavern, she sucked in a breath before hopping into the calm waters inside.

Through the flurry of bubbles she spotted what she was looking for: an ocean current that flowed into the main sea. She swirled over to it and allowed herself to be pulled in and swept away by the actively flowing water. After a while of swirling and swooshing, the undersea current ejected her into calmer waters.

Calumon's cheeks puffed desperate for air as she swam a short distance to the surface. Upon taking her gasp of breath, a sudden splash spooked her which caused her to spring out of the water and crash land onto the steps of the hidden chamber.

"So this is the Pipsqueak's hideout!" A less friendly and more serious looking Veemon teased after squirting a small stream of water from his mouth.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing here??!" Calumon choked out a few droplets of water from her lungs.

"I followed you dummy! You really should be more aware of your surroundings!" Veemon chuckled while wading through the shallower area. "I slid down the vines right after you jumped off of the cliff which... Ow..." He looked down at his rope burned hands. "Almost missed you swooping down into that well hidden cave... Where even are we?"

"You shouldn't be here... No one else knows of this place, but me and—"

"What makes you so special? Are you the DigiGoddess's pet or something?" Veemon asked looking around at the mysterious chamber.

"If you followed me to the village, you should know that I tried telling everyone that I AM the DigiGoddess!!" Calumon scolded him.

"Oh, is that what you were crying about? That's cute kid, but how did you actually discover this place? While practicing to fly with the other itty bitty babies?"

Calumon just puffed her cheeks and turned to hop up the steps to an enormous passageway. "We're underneath MY castle! You already discovered my secret passage, so I might as well show you to the DOOR." She huffed with a little waddle down the secret corridor.

"A secret passageway into the DigiGoddess's castle? Gotta hand it to you kid for scoring a find like this..." Veemon hobbled out of the water after her.

I led us it into the undercroft where I uncovered the sacred devices which were safely tucked away within a hidden vault. I made Veemon close his eyes and would slap his butterfingers away from my valuable items as I showed him around my glorious home. We finally made it to the high garden where I would summon the chosen defenders.

Calumon placed the devices in a row on the border of the fountain and raised a tiny finger to the symbol marked on her forehead. "We're running out of time... I have to do this now." The little tap to the marking caused the middle triangle on her forehead to light up and her eyes began to glow.

"Are you gonna tell me what those things are? What's even happening anyway?" Veemon's eyes began to widen in surprise.

Nine rookie level digimon would be teleported to the high garden and materialize in front of Calumon.

Arriving to the present

"I know you all might be confused or even scared... But the Digidome is weakening and needs your help!"
"In a moment, you'll suddenly find yourselves in the human world where you must find your partner who will help you to digivolve!"
"I don't have long to explain just please trust me! I'll get you back home when you've found your human!”

Calumon's eyes began to roll in the back of her head as nine beams of light shined down upon the digimon before her. When the lights would take them away, her surroundings began to fade. All digimon were present except one. The final beam of light awaited the ninth defender. "Help them to digivolve?" Veemon thought aloud.

When the ninth digimon materialized late, Veemon dashed over and leapt off of the unsuspecting Elecmon's head.

"Sorry little dude! You snooze, you lose!" He shouted as he sprang into the light that would suck him into the portal in Elecmon's place. The baby faced Elecmon grunted softly and blinked with a bewildered stare at what he was witnessing.

When Veemon disappeared into the mysterious light, Elecmon spun around slowly and waddled over to Calumon laying on the ground and sat waiting.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Tiguidi Tiguidi Lost Martian Lost Martian ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Last edited:
~Yu Liu...~
Yuliu2.png

As digimon gathered to the digidome, a goblimon stood among them. Digimon of varying size and and shape. Calcemon... Elecmon... Veemon... A few others, but none of that mattered to the eager green goblin.

"Hoomans?! Hoomans!! Findsees hoomans, then fights them!" Goblimon excitedly jumped into the air, slamming his club into the ground.

"Goblimon and hooman get stronger! But goblimon strongerest!" Goblimon slung his club over his shoulder with a cheerful grin. Goblimon eagerly made his way to the front, the impatient digimon was going to see his human now.

~Meanwhile...~

Clouds hung drearily over a darkened near vacant field. Sand and red dirt filled a large section in the field with thick patches of grass surrounding it. It was early in the morning, the moon was setting, but the sun had yet to peak in the horizon.

Crack!

In the darkness, a young boy stood facing large oak trees in the distance. The sound of a baseball bat making contact with a baseball could be heard. The ball landed in the grass just a fee feet away from the treeline, and a look of satisfaction sat on his face. Several baseballs littered the grassy field like stars in a constellation.

As Yu looked to his side, there was only three balls left on the ground. He picked one up, tossing it high and...

Smack!

"Its going! It's going. Its gone!"

"Unbelievable!"

"He's so talented."

"I hope I can get Yu Liu's autograph"

"MVP right there!"

Many different voices filled Yu's thoughts as he imagined himself playing professional baseball. A sports fan's dreams. As he reached down to grab another ball, he felt a nudge against his hand, which immediately caught him off guard as he hadn't expected to see anyone, but when he looked to see what was there, his jaw dropped. Now speechless, the boy stood there staring at the green skinned creature. Humanoid in shape, but was clearly something else entirely.

"Goblimon knew it! Goblimon knew it! Hooman good fighter just like goblimon, but hooman just fight small rocks! Smash rocks fun but no fights backsies they do!" Without warning, Goblimon swung his club in an arcing motion.

"Hey, hey, hey! That's unsportsmanlike conduct! You keep that up and you'll be ejected from the game!" Completely ignoring the appearance of the creature standing before him.

"No storpsunlike! Am goblimon, don't you listen? Goblimon no want ejected... What's ejected...?" The green goblin was dumbfounded. Had he broken a rule? Perhaps sneak attacks were bad in human culture. Goblimon scratched his chin in frustration.

"Is hooman ready now...?" Goblimon asked before making an uppercut swipe at Yu.

"Woah!" Yu managed to take a step back and parry goblimon's strike, which only excited the digimon more whom was now wildly swinging his club around aimlessly in the wind. No longer targeting Yu, but taking in the moment. Yu stood there bewildered before looking down and picking up a baseball. Tossing it near Goblimon, it caught his eye.

Whack!

The ball was almost launched past the treeline. Yu tossed the second one to an equally impressive hit. Yu cheered which confused but quickly joined in. Yet now that all the balls had been hit, Yu would need to gather them up. He paused to look at Goblimon.

"So who are you?"
"Who goblimon? I is goblimon! I lookseeing for you!"
"I'm Yu!"
"You not goblimon! Am goblimon"
"What? No. I'm Yu Liu. That's my name"
"Yooyoo?"
"Close enough...? Come help me collect the baseballs!"

Jojo & Pulsemon.png
Once the Digimon gathered in the DigiDome, Pulsemon looked at the other Digimon in each varying appearance as at that voice uh... A Calumon introducing herself as the Goddess left Pulsemon raising a brow. "Uh, are yuh serious dere?" He asked with a weird Yankee Accent heard. "'Cawze, a Calumon Coun't be a Goddess, I mean." Pulsemon sounded not too convinced. Being randomly pulled from his usual dancing session with a fellow Digimon, has quite irritated Pulsemon as he radiated sheer irritation.

Once Calumon finished her explanation he heaved a heavy sigh as he places his paws together and pointed to the supposed "Goddess". "Let me get dis straight.. So Yuh tellin' me dat we're gonna have tuh save de digi dome and gadder some humans, Right?" He asked rhetorically still not believing this but with the Goblimon exclaiming about finding humans and fighting them he groaned. " I won't be fightin' any humans, But I hope my Human could be decent unlike dat guy. Ya' dig?" He points a finger at Goblimon.

He stepped forward reluctantly not wanting to waste a second further even if he didn't believe this.

~Meanwhile~

In the crisp, Noon hours in Shibuya, Japan. She found solace in the backyard with her, she took a deep breath. The noon air whispered with the promise of an upcoming dance competition, and this girl was determined to make every step count. So placing on her headphones and searching for a good jam on her phone, Once the music begins playing she begins dancing, with the first notes of an upbeat track began, and This girl's body responded instinctively. Her feet glided effortlessly across the ground, She executed spins, jumps, and twirls with boundless enthusiasm, lost in the rhythm that pulsed through her veins as she continues on in her euphoria of joy.

As with her doing a small side-step before twirling again she hummed to the beat unaware of the figure slowly approaching her as it seems like they was curious. The dance took on a life of its own, a fusion of passion and skill. Jojo's expressions shifted seamlessly, conveying a range of emotions that mirrored the ebb and flow of the music.

"Down, Left, Kick and then Twirl!"

"Slide to the right and Swing!"

Each move was carefully thought out as she was extremely focused, She wanted to try her best in the competition as well as have fun in leaving a great impression. She was yearning for her dance skills to lead her to becoming a professional dancer and if that didn't work out, She had backup plans in for her future. With the final notes lingering in the air, Jojo came to a graceful halt, her chest rising and falling from her dancing and the adrenaline rushing through her. "Phew.. That... was tiring..." She mumbled in between breaths while taking off her headphones.

"Hey Human, I gotta say yuh got moves. Ya' dig?"

Nearly jumping out of her skin while screaming at the mysterious voice, she looked around confused. She hadn't expected anyone to be around in her backyard much less a stranger as she looked around the backyard only to see a short yellow and black creature, with a grin on his face quite impressed by the girl's display. She moved back in fear.

"W-who a-are you?"

The creature scoffed and mumbled something under his breath before jabbing a thumb(?) at his direction. "Name's Pulsemon, Nice tuh meetcha... Uhhh." It seems like the creature didn't know her name as she was hesitant at first before introducing herself as she was still wary of the creature. "Josette... Josette Anderson." She said. Pulsemon stepped towards the now-named "Josette" as he sighed. "Yuh got some sick moves dere huh Jojo." He compliments.

"But i gotta say, I might'ta got bettah moves than ya." He mused arrogantly.

Josette blinked twice, surprised at being called Jojo as she looked at the smaller being in confusion. "J-j-Jojo?" She parroted in disbelief, oblivious to both the compliment and arrogance from Pulsemon.

"Yeah, Jojo, What ya think it's a litta too cliché?"

She flinched and frantically waved her hands around. "N-no, I think it's a g-good nickname." Boy was Josette a Trainwreck, With this bizarreness of seeing a creature in front of her complimenting on her dancing skills out of the blue and him giving her a nickname all of a sudden even when she didn't know the thing. It was all honest to say... boy was Jojo surprised.... She was unaware of the much more crazier yet life changing things that was going to happen to her eventually.

ToyAgumon had been crossing over a bridge, one of his favorite spots in the DigiDome, overlooking a river with fish type Digimon in it, only to be yanked away. The puppet type Digimon’s stomach was in knots as it was teleported across the DigiDome. The feeling would subside when he arrived in a beautiful garden, right outside the castle of the DigiGoddess.

ToyAgumon would find himself gathered with several other rookie Digimon, apparently brought there by a Calumon. Said Digimon would then explain that the DigiDome was in danger and that they were to be sent to the Human world to find a partner. The blocks in ToyAgumon’s body stiffened at the thought of going to another world. For all his life he had lived in the safety of the DigiDome, an almost Utopian like place to live.

But Calumon had said that the DigiDome was weakening, which meant that something had to be done. ToyAgumon just wondered why it had to be him. The other assembled Digimon seemed capable enough, a few of them apparently raring to go. Surely the DigiGoddess wouldn’t call on a daydreamer like ToyAgumon.

“I think there’s been a mix-up,” said ToyAgumon, “I’m no warrior, or adventurer, or anything. So I’ll be going now. I wish you all good luck and-”

ToyAgumon’s speech was cut off mid-sentence as he was teleported away, leaving the DigiDome behind. Once more his stomach was in knots.

MEANWHILE​

Emmett’s family’s private jet set down at Singapore Changi Airport, arriving almost exactly on the time that was predicted. It was not the first time that the young man had been on the island, as the Fox family company had a lot of business in the region. Emmett didn’t mind coming here, as it was a beautiful city with lots to do.

Emmett’s parents had arrived in the city a few days earlier for work, leaving Emmett in charge back at the Fox estate in London. However, they had decided that he deserved a vacation, so he was meeting up with them in Singapore before criss crossing across southeast Asia.

As Emmett got off the private jet, he found a nice looking car waiting for him. He would then tell the driver to head to the hotel, as he was tired from jet lag. After all it had been a thirteen hour flight from London. It would then take some time to reach the hotel through the bustling city, but once there Emmett headed right up to his room, refusing help with his single piece of luggage. Emmett did always prefer to travel lightly.

Swiping his door card to get in, Emmett found himself in a room far too big for just one person. However, his parents did insist on him having the best. But Emmett only really cared that he had a bed big enough for him. Placing the luggage down and throwing off his shoes, Emmett would then collapse on the bed.

Emmett would mentally invite the tiredness to overtake him, as he really wanted to sleep. However, just as his eyes were closing, he heard some kind of strange noise, followed by an unknown voice.

“Hello? Where am I?” someone asked.

Emmett immediately got up, looking for whoever had broken into his hotel room. Scanning the whole room, Emmett’s eyes would quickly focus on a strange creature standing by the washroom. It was almost like a miniature dinosaur made out of Lego.

Emmett immediately believed that this was a dream, that he had actually fallen asleep as soon as he got there. But the thing was he had never been in a dream before where he knew it was a dream. Perhaps this was actually a hallucination brought on by a lack of sleep.

“Sorry, I’ve never been to the Human World, so I have no clue where I am or what I’m doing,” said the Lego creature.

Emmett decided to humor his hallucination, “You’re in Singapore. My name is Emmett Fox. Do you have a name?”

“Of course I do. All Digimon have names,” replied the apparent Digimon, “I’m ToyAgumon.”

“Right. And why are you here?”

“Apparently I’m supposed to find a human partner so that I can digivolve and save the DigiDome.”

It seemed to Emmett to be like a massive info dump, the kind you would find at the start of a bad fantasy novel. There were just too many Digi-terms for him to follow. Instead, Emmett got up off the bed and walked over to ToyAgumon. Wondering just how real this apparent vision was, Emmett touched the Digimon’s nose, only to find that it felt like real plastic.

“Uh, what are you doing?” wondered ToyAgumon.

“Just confirming that you are real,” responded Emmett.

The action had made Emmett feel foolish, but then again he was dealing with a monster from another world. He then made a mental note to see a doctor about this when he got back to London. Perhaps this Lego monster could be dispelled with the right combination of medication.

Digital World

181px-Candmon2.jpg

Candlemon skipped down the path, through the tombstones and into the blackened forest. Always happy and upbeat, his waxy body literally dripped with joy as he explored. Twisted trees loomed overhead, their outstretched limbs reaching towards the path but the Rookie wasn't afraid. He had walked this path before and, to him, these trees were simply waving hello.

I love trees Candlemon thought to himself, as he waved back.

Something colourful caught his eye, his flaming head flickering as he craned his wick to one side. Just as the verge began to dip, there was a beautiful Corpse Flower in bloom. A rare event to see, the titanic flower was almost a green copy of the young Digimon. Stopping to take a sniff, Candlemon wafted it's scent towards him with his wide waxwork hands.

I love flowers

Elated, Candlemon continued on his way towards the growing green forest, only to be suddenly enveloped in light. Green and black made way to pristine white, with Candlemon only just stopping short of falling headfirst into the fountain. Covering his flame with his hands, the Flame Digimon barely had time to register what was going on, before disappearing again in a flash of light.

I dont love this at all....

Real World

9177c27d-b8b3-4910-bcb9-7271b72b1f26.webp

In a secluded alley that serves as the clandestine conduit to the side street Naomi invariably traversed, Hanzo stood ensconced within the shadows, his heart aflutter with a blend of apprehension and anticipation. Fastening his black jacket to hide the hot pink of his shirt, the rest of Hanzo's outfit blended well into the dimly lit surroundings.

As the few rays of sunlight filtered through the narrow passageway, stretching the shadows further upon the weathered brick walls, Hanzo's senses were heightened to a keen edge. The faint echoes of distant footsteps reverberated through the alley, each sound a tantalising prelude to Naomi's imminent arrival. His heart pounded in his chest, a mixture of excitement and fear surging through him, though the latter had steadily subsided over the past few weeks. Hanzo had her routine down almost perfectly.

Dressed in a simple skirt and a blouse, her short brown hair catching the sunlight in a soft halo, Naomi chewed on the end of her pencil. Both an artist and a writer, from what Hanzo gleamed from his older brother, Naomi always carried around a light blue notebook on to which she lay down her various ideas and thoughts. Unhurried, her steps measured, Hanzo watched her almost glide the familiar street they now shared with an air of quiet grace.

Though a whisper of fear tugged at the corners of his consciousness, it was overshadowed by the electrifying surge of excitement that coursed through his veins. Knowing that within moments, Naomi will be beside him, her presence igniting a fiery passion within Hanzo that couldn't be quenched.

With every beat of his heart, the tension mounted, the anticipation reaching a crescendo as Naomi drew nearer. Hanzo's nerves sung with a symphony of conflicting emotions, yet amidst the fear and uncertainty, there was an undeniable thrill to the whole situation. And so, with bated breath and a heart full of longing, Hanzo remained shrouded within the gloom, his gaze fixed unwaveringly upon the object of his desire.

As he waited in the alley for Naomi, the blissfulness of the moment was shattered by a peculiar glow emanating from deeper in the alley, gradually encroaching upon the safety of the shadows. Only now did he realise the darkness of his hiding place had begun to disappear, an alien illumination seemingly coming out of nowhere. Hanzo began to panic, as Naomi headed his way down the side street.

Looking to his left down the usually absent alley, Hanzo could see an orange orb bobbing in the breeze towards him. Hoping to douse the light, he grabbed up a broken broom handle from nearby and swiped at it. There was a high pitched squeal, and then a thud. "Ow!"

Hanzo looked on with two parts astonishment and one part trepidation, at the talking fireball that lay on the end of his stick. Exchanging bewildered glances, confusion mirrored in each other's eyes, neither said a word, the air between them deathly still. The measured tread of Naomi's shoes echoed through the silence as the object of Hanzo's affection approached the alley, oblivious to the surreal scene unfolding nearby.

With a sense of urgency, Hanzo hurried behind a trove of trashcans, seeking refuge from Naomi's imminent appearance, the motionless body of Candlemon laying just beside him. As they huddled in the shadows, the Digimon attempted to communicate with Hanzo, its flaming head flickering erratically as it struggles to convey its message amidst the chaos. Taken aback by the current situation, his precious pursual of Naomi completely disturbed, Hanzo could do nothing but listen.

---------

"So you need my help to... digi-volve?" asked Hanzo.

With Naomi gone some time ago, Hanzo had resigned himself to talking to this 'Digimon'. Candlemon on the other hand had swiftly relaxed as he fed his flame on the slowly diminishing stick.

"That's what I was told" Candlemon answered.

"All to fix the Digi-Dome?"

"Yep. That's where us Digimon all live. Lovely place" The flames of Candlemon's head burned a little brighter at the mention of his home.

"Must be a big place...." surmised Hanzo. "You're gonna need a lotta power to fix it..."

"Well that's where you come in. You give me that power, I think"

Hanzo's thoughts quickly turned to the object of his affection. Maybe this would impress Naomi, he thought to himself, make her think twice for rejecting him. A darker thought quickly skirted his mind. With such power, he could even make her his....

His lips curled sinisterly. Moving Candlemon's flame back towards his body with the stick, the Digimon eagerly jumped back on to his body, the wax work dummy coming back to life. "Well, I guess you and me are partners from here on out...." smirked Hanzo​

Last edited:
NEIL BLUES and HAGURUMONHagurumon.png

While many of the various Digimon that have been gathered reacted to the sudden development, Hagurumon remained stoic, listening to Calumon’s words and acknowledging the task at hand. “If the Digidome is in danger, we should take action as quickly as possible.”, he stated with his robotic voice.

Finding a human, hm? It made sense that he’d need a partner if he wished to digivolve. Now while he didn’t know exactly what -or rather who he was looking for, Hagurumon was certain he’d know upon seeing them. But time was precious, and the light was calling him.

Neil_Front.png-Meanwhile-

The indistinct noise of someone playing video games was heard inside a suburban house. By now, most of the neighborhood was asleep, with the few night owls left to their own devices. And one of these night owls, Neil, was currently ignoring his school work like the ‘good’ student he was, instead taking the time to complete a few achievements.

A pile of papers rested on the desk, right next to the monitor -the homework Neil had decided not to do for the moment -he would do them later, no problem. Not like he had any problems with the current subjects. “That room was cleared already... the boss room’s there... that item’s trash...”, he mumbled to himself as he progressed. He’d probably go to bed after this level, though not before browsing social media for at least 15 minutes in order to find juicy news or memes to save on his phone.

“You didn’t grab the item in the last room.”, a robotic-sounding voice was heard near him.

“Yeah, I know. I just -wait.” Whipping his head around, Neil noticed a strange mechanical creature floating a few feet away, blankly staring at him. Since he was currently wearing headphones, he hadn’t noticed the robot... thing, get near him. With a speed appropriate for his surprise, he removed his headphones and tossed them to the side as he got up from his seat, backing off. “Okay, not what I was expecting to see tonight...!”

“Please do not be alarmed. I am not an enemy.”, Hagurumon spoke again. He understood the human’s surprise and kept his distance for the moment, not to alarm him further.

“Right, if you say so...”, Neil sighed. Despite this machine’s words, he was very apprehensive of its intentions. Though to be fair, if it had wanted to attack him, it would have done so already instead of trying to help him in his game. “Alright alright, I’m calm, sheesh... So...how’d you even get in here?”

“Your window was open.”, Hagurumon plainly stated, using one of his gear hands to gesture toward the other side of the room, where there indeed was a conveniently open window. Even with Canada’s chill, today has been relatively hot.

“Err, yeah, right... Well, alright, I think I delayed the inevitable question long enough.”, Neil brushed off with a sigh. “Why’d you come here?”

“I require a human partner in order to digivolve. I believe doing so is necessary to save the Digidome.”

“Um...” What? That was way out of the blue. Neil lacked details and he hated it. “Alright, one thing at a time. Mind expanding on that? Human partner? Digivolve? Digidome?”

“If you’re curious, I can take the time to explain as best I can.”, Hagurumon answered, gesturing back to Neil’s chair. “I would suggest sitting down for this explanation. But before I begin; pleased to meet you. My name is Hagurumon.”

“Ah right, introductions... My name’s Neil. Nice to meet ya, I guess?”

He really had no idea what he was getting himself into, though might as well take the bait -better than brush this off as a dream and go back to his otherwise monotonous life.

*Digidome*
Among the Rookie Digimon that were summoned, a wise Renamon stood. She bowed to Calumon as she could regonise the Digigoddess. Renamon,despite being just a rookie was a noble warrior.
She patiently listened to her tale.
" Humans...to help us get stronger?" she asked. Renamon didn't question Calumon's intentions. She could feel the beam of light. Like her fellow Digimon,she was about to be sent to the human world.
" Lady Calumon, I will guide the human I am assigned to protect.We will save the Digidome." She added before to vanish.
------------
She was finally back in her own appartment in Montreal. Lucy had been staying with her sister in Tokyo for a few months...Japan was nice but it was good to be back home. Little sid she show that a surprise guest was waiting for her.
" Good evening.I suppose you are the human I am assigned to protect. " said a calm female voice. Lucy came face to face with a golden anthropomorphic fox with purple gauntlets with yingyang symbols.

Lucy jumps in surprise,dropping her luggage in the process.
" Forgive me for scaring you. I am Renamon. I need your help."
" W..What does a talking fox needs from me?!!" Lucy asked. "

" My homeland,the Digidome,is in great peril. I was chosen to save it along with eight fellow Digimon. Howerever I cannot do this on my own. That's where you come in...."
"Lucy,My name's Lucy."
"Well met Lucy. From now on we are partner. You shall help me to get stronger and in return you will have my protection." Renamon added,bowing to Lucy.

Lucy was still surprised.

Last edited:
IMG_3671.jpg

The Wrong Digimon

Pak-pak-pak- Red leather wrapped fists chip away at the bark of a tree trunk with sharp intentioned blows. Minalena blew away the pieces of wood from her knuckles at the sound of a whistling kettle. Her break time was over. The sleepy sun dipped below the horizon as she made her way up the steps of her Gran’s tea shop. Mina took mental note of the rain clouds that began to breeze their way in overhead. The aroma of lavender, chai, lemongrass, and peppermint invigorating her senses as she entered the shop with the jingle of bells that dangled from the front door. She waited a moment at the doorway and listened for the pitter patter of rain drops that started up outside.

“Gran, I’ll finish up and help close shop!”
She called out to someone inside and soon disappeared behind the close of the door.

A few blocks away, a blinding portal pierced through the air and spat out a troublesome blue Digimon. “Uff! That was a bumpy ride….” Veemon winced as he crashed headfirst onto the muddy earth. “What the?” He scrambled up after rubbing his head to witness the portal above him sparking with black bolts of energy. The light that transported him suddenly blackened and scattered like lighting across the sky toward a dojo nearby. The mysterious bolt of energy struck the exterior of the dojo and caused the establishment to light ablaze. “Sucks to be whoever owns that place…” Veemon said as he held up his open palms to allow the rain shower to wash away his muddy limbs. “Now where’s me a human…” He faded away into the shadows of a nearby tree line.

Back at the tea shop, Minalena flipped around the sign in the front window from ‘open’ to ‘closed’. She’d spent the final hour tidying up and sweeping the floors. Before heading out, she gave an approving glance at the tea display that she helped organize. Just as she began to switch off the lights, a sudden bright flash and loud boom took her by surprise which caused the lights to go out on their own. “Sounds fierce…” She secured the door shut and stepped out from under the safety of the veranda.

She allowed the rain to fully drench her as she made her way down the path toward home. As she rounded the curve in the direction of her father’s dojo, her heart fluttered for an instance at the sight of glittering embers at a corner of the roof and the faint smell of smoke which was heavily masked by the smell of rain.

Without a moment to lose, Mina dashed toward the entrance of the dojo and slid open the door. “Sensei?!—DAD?!” She caught herself and quickly corrected herself in a near panic. She searched the inside with cautious glances as she hurried across the padded dojo mats beneath her feet. She flung open every door and discovered all of the rooms to be empty. The sounds of crackling overhead alerting her to the danger commencing. The temperature inside the dojo beginning to grow hot. Mina quickly dialed at her phone screen with slippery fingers from the storm. “Come on…” She swiped across the screen for the emergency call. “The rain should stall the fire…” She hoped, as she cautiously headed back for the door. As she grew nearer to the exit, she realized the temperature began to increase as she got closer and closer to the way out.

A powerful snap from above caused Mina to instinctively dodge roll, but the doorway began to collapse before she could reach it. Her heart sank as her life flashed before her eyes in an instant. She quickly covered her head to brace for the impact of the tumbling debris that rained down upon her and would crush the life out of her. —

IMG_3557.jpg
pakokbo128g21.png

"Sharp Claw!" A voice emerged from a billow of smoke along with a dark dragonoid creature using its bladed claws to split apart a fiery beam that descended upon Minalena. The smoke that stung at Mina's eyes momentarily disabled her vision, and she couldn't make out what was happening behind her unwillingly tearful eyes.

It was all a blur as she felt herself being scooped up by an unknown entity amidst the flames. She felt the jolt from a lunge, the sudden rush of wind blowing the hair across her face, and then the force of an abrupt halt that caused her body to limply hang.

Shortly after, fresh air offered her relief from the burning smoke that had crept into her lungs. As she expelled the smoke from her lungs, she rolled over and stared in bewilderment at the unusual creature standing above her.

"What... are... you?" She choked out through a fit of insistent coughing.

"Shadow Guilmon," The reptilian dino-like creature spoke. Mina's eyes popped open wide in astonishment. There was no mistaking the voice that she heard.

IMG_1315.png

"WAIT A SEC.... Who in the Dark Area is this guy?? YOU, step away from the human!" Veemon sprang into the scene after getting turned around in the woods. He immediately confronted the strange colored Guilmon. Shadow Guilmon glanced over to the short blue digimon and just stayed put without a worry.

Mina slid back onto her bottom with fists raised in front of herself protectively. "WHAT IS GOING ON?" Mina yelled, and blinked confusingly through the rain at both of the unearthly beings.

"Look pretty eyes, I need a human to help me digivolve and you're the first human I see! That guy shouldn't even be here!"

Veemon pointed with a glare at the black Guilmon. "Get lost why don't ya?!"

"Shadow Guilmon helped you. Won't you help Shadow Guilmon?" The mysterious Guilmon asked Mina, blatantly ignoring Veemon.

"You.. saved my life..." Mina fully realized amidst the confusion. Upon her words, the rain began to fade and a soft orange glow descended upon them. Within an orb of light, an unidentifiable device floated down for Minalena to catch between both hands. Then abruptly, the original color of the device shifted into the shade of jet-black.

Veemon rubbed his eyes clean and took a second look. "No way... Did I mess things up somehow?"
"I don't know what's happening... but I'll help you... I owe you that much." Mina assured the creature who called itself Shadow Guilmon.

"HELLO???!!!" Veemon waved his hands while hopping upon his heels. "Might wanna hear me out!"

Before any of them could utter another word, a dark aura began to manifest around them and sucked them up like a black hole. "WOAHH!"

ꕥꕥ

Minalena lay unconscious upon the marble-like surface of a new place. Hopping on her back, a baby black colored Gigimon awaited to greet her.

The distant sound of a train approaching...

Last edited:
~Yu Liu...~
Yuliu2.png

"Bashballs?"
"Baseballs."
"Bashballs!"
"So why were you looking for me?"
"Yu going to help goblimon digivolve"
"Divgivo-" Yu was interrupted.
"Goblimon hungry! Goblimon want meats! Lotsees of it! Hungry! Get big fat! Digivolve so become super goblimon!"
"Super goblimon?"
"Super goblimon!"
"First things first, let's go get those baseballs then we can talk about eating."

The two began looking around for baseballs when Yu spotted one. Picking it up, he tossed it towards a large basket near where they had hit them. Missed. Goblimon saw this and had arrived at the conclusion that Yu was throwing it at the basket. Goblimon picked up a ball before tossing it and hitting the side.

Smack!

"Goblimon hit it!"
"No, yourself supposed to toss it in the basket."
"Toss in... bashit?"

Goblimon's face had now warped into a look of utter bewilderment. Scratching the top of his head with his club, he was now looking at the basket as if he had been asked to solve an advantage mathematics equation.

"Like this... drats! Missed..."
"Annnd there we go! Just like that! Now your turn!"

"Ya ya ya...! Goblimon did it!"
"Wow, nice aim. First try too"

After that moment of praise, goblimon got extremely excited because now he was running around and tossing balls in. Yu could barely catch up. By the end, goblimon had tossed thirteen more in, and Yu got the remaining three. It was still super early in the morning so the duo agreed to throw baseballs again, even passing them back and fourth a little. Yu talked about school and goblimon talked about the digital world. Both learning a little bit more about each other. Minus the fact that goblimon hadn't explained why he needed Yu to help him evolve. An oversight as Yu had not asked, nor goblimon thought to explain that since his mind was too focused on baseball.

Yu wasn't sure if his dad would let him keep a pet. Let alone whatever goblimon was. Yu had some idea of what a digimon was, but his dad was in bed sleeping. No doubt tired since he didn't get home from work till 1am. Yu's father worked long hours to support him and his son so the two rarely hot to spend time together. Such moments made him miss the old days, but Yu always made due. Because of this, he knew how to prepare easy meals for himself. Hopefully goblimon's appetite agreed with Yu's own appetite.

The two went in the back door, goblimon hiding behind the counter in case Yu's dad came down. By this point, the sun was beginning to peak over the horizon and light began to emerge. Yu looked through the fridge and pulled out several packs of food along with cold cans of soda and a large jar of pickles before he closed the fridge door.

He made goblimon two sandwiches with pickles on the side and cold soda to enjoy with it. They sat in his bedroom to watch cartoons and enjoy the food. Yu wasn't allowed to eat in his bedroom, but technically Yu wasn't reading and the rule did not apply to digimon. At least in Yu's head that was a logical plan. The two watched Yu's favorite action adventure show. Goblimon didn't care care for it, but mimicked Yu's laughter to give the illusion he knew what was happening.

As the sun continued to climb further into the sky, the duo continued their conversation of Yu discussing his life and goblimon his. It was all a humorous conversation until Yu heard shuffling footsteps in the hallway, and that's when he taken a second to remember he still had two empty soda cans in his room. An oversight, but one that would need to be addressed.

"Quick, hise under there!" Yu gestured to under the bed and slid the cans under as well. He heard his father knock on the door. It was while the door was creaking open, did he notice the obvious bread crumbs. Falling to the ground with a thud, but covering most of the bread crumbs with his body.

"Come in...!" Yu said. His father quickly looked towards Yu whom was on the floor, assuming the boy tripped, he cleared his throat.

"You alright there?" He asked.
"Yep!"
"Well, try not to be careful. Wouldn't want you getting hurt now, I'm going to be in my office so please don't disturb me unless it's an emergency. I know I said I'd play baseball with you today, but sadly something came up again last minute and there's nothing I can do about it."
"Bye bye!"
"..."
"Bye Bye! It's okay" Said Yu trying to imitate goblimon's voice.

His father gave a weary smile before closing the door and reluctantly heading towards his office room. In the corner of his eye, he could see goblimon's mohawk poke out from under the bed as he went to get a better look at Yu's dad. Yu clenched his fist and nearly bit his tongue, but relaxed after looking at goblimon.

"More work. Aaagain..."
"He looks just like Yu!"
"Yeah... That's my dad"
"Hoomans digivolve too! Goblimon wonders if Goblimon or Yu will digivolve first"
"Dad didn't digivolve, he's just an adult"
"Goblimon think his dad is good fighter too Yu"
"Please don't attack my dad"
"Yu right. Goblimon need to wait till digivolve first"
"No. That's not what I mean-" Yu was interrupted.
"Say no more! Goblimon understand loudsy and cleary"

Goblimon did not understand loud and clear, nor did Yu believe him, but he wasn't going to argue now at least. Yu looked over to see the time then began to clean the crumbs and get the soda cans out from under the bed. As he got up, hand full of crumbs and two cans in the other. As he stood, he glanced over at his computer screensaver. It was a picture of a baseball playing golden retriever sliding to the home plate while several players give chase. At that moment, goblimon walked over to Yu. Yu threw his backpack on but before efore either of them could leave the room, the computer screen began to sink inwards as if a black hole was forming within his computer. Quickly sucking Yu and Goblimon in before either could realize what was going down.

"WHAT THEEee..."
"GOBLIMonnn!"

In a split second, they were gone. Within an instance, Yu found himself sitting inside a thick bushy shrub. Yu looked around to see trees far and wide, but no home anywhere in sight.

"Goblimon...?"
"Goblimon is here!"

Yu looked around for the sound of Goblimon's voice to no avail when all of the sudden he spotted green feet dangling from a tree. Both feet kicking around, Yu gave one a little tickle before Goblimon went scurrying further up the tree. Now poking his head down to figure out what touched it. A confused expression turned into a joyous smile.

"Found you!"
"Yu found Yu? No, Goblimon found Yu, silly!"
"What? I don't... Hey, what's that" Yu paused as he noticed something in the bush. A strange device. Goblimon began in inching closer, then goofily fell from the tree. As Yu picked it up, the device began to turn a brilliant yellow. Goblimon's eyes widened as he creeped closer to get a better look.

As this went on, Yu felt a sharp sting at his foot. Upon inspection, Yu spotted what he assumed may have been a strange looking digimon. A pomumon. It was hard to determine how strange it was since this was only the second digimon he's ever encountered. It ran off, and in doing so led Yu to notice a clearing. Him and Goblimon walked along the treeline and continued until he spotted train tracks. Yu managed to convince Goblimon that following them was a good plan and as they did, they eventually arrived at a train station of sorts.

"Hello... Hellooo...? Anybody here!?"
"Goblimon is here!"
"I know that, but I meant someone other than us... Hello?"

Lucy Carlson and Renamon.

Lucy was preparing dinner while Renamon was meditating in the living room. Lucy was still processing everything that just happened.

"Dinner's ready. I made enough teryaki chicken for both of us. I suppose you are a fox that you like chicken,right?" Lucy asked as she prepared the plates.
" Just because I am a fox Digimon does not mean I favor chicken. Though the timing for food is perfect. I am hungry after all." Renamon replied.
Renamon joined Lucy at the table. It was nice to eat dinner with a friend. Renamon surprisingly enjoyed the chicken.
After dinner,as Lucy cleaned up the plates,something weird happened:

The front door of Lucy's appartment started to glow and was replaced by some kind of entrance to...a train station.

"The goddess. She might have known that I found you." Renamon replied. " We need to go. The Digidome needs our help.
Lucy was abit worried about this,but she coudn't let her new friend down.
Lucy and Renamon stepped inside the portsl leading to the Digital world.

-------
*Digital world*
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Lucy looked around,confused. " This is your homeworld?" Lucy asked Renamon.
Renamon nodded. " This is the Digital world." Lucy noticed something on the ground. She picked it up. It was a small electronic device. The device started to glow. Renamon's ears peeked up as she noticed it. It was short lived though as her attention was on something else...or someone else.
"We are not alone. " the fox Digimon said. Lucy turned to where Renamon was looking. There was a boy and a goblin like Digimon by his side.
"I regonise that Goblinmon. Like me he was summoned by the goddess and sent to the human world." Renamon explained.
"So that makes them allies." Lucy said. The brown haired girl waved at the boy and his Digimon.

Last edited:
Real World

9177c27d-b8b3-4910-bcb9-7271b72b1f26.webp
There had been a pause in the conversation, the sound of shoes slapping against stone, someone running by. With the sounds disappearing, Hanzo looked to Candlemon. "How do we get to the digital world then?"

"A little Digimon should be bringing us back when we've found our chosen human" The line of thought made Candlemon think for a moment. "Maybe you aren't the right human...?"

Sensing Candlemon's wavering trust, Hanzo's charming facade crumbled slightly, replaced by a calculating glint in his eyes. Deftly and with silver tongued skill, Hanzo formed a reply. "Nah man, you're overthinking this. Out of thousands of possible people, you approached me first, talked to me first." He pointed a finger at him and Candlemon "You and Me... We've got a bond bro."

He let his words sink in, watching Candlemon's face as his mind flicked over. "Why don't we go back to where you first arrived huh? Maybe there's some clues there?"

Precious seconds passed as Candlemon deliberated before the Digimon's face lit up, his internal conflict seemingly abated. "That's a lovely idea! I'll retrace my steps and get us to the Digital World in no time!"

Hanzo smiled slyly, letting his 'Partner' take his hand in his as he led him back the way they came. Red, blue and white flashed by as a police car drove past. Hanzo instinctively pulled Candlemon behind him and took a cautious peek into the street.

To their left, two policemen stood behind a reddy barrier and to the right a police woman was working her way down the road towards a van. Hanzo's stomach dropped as he realised they were most likely looking for Candlemon. Running his hand down his face, Hanzo tried to think of a plan to escape. Time was running short however as more police hopped out of the van, one of their number questioning the policewoman. Hurriedly, Hanzo removed his jacket and gave it to Candlemon, dressing the confused creature. "Everything okay?" he squeaked.

"Course" Hanzo smiled insincerely "Just keep your head down for a bit and stay close"

Looking back out towards the main street, Hanzo took a chance as the police moved to cordon the other side and pulled Candlemon towards another alley opposite.

For a while, Hanzo's mind raced with a myriad of thoughts and fears, each step they were taking a precarious plunge between secrecy and discovery, as they navigated the bustling city streets. He cast wary glances over his shoulder, half-expecting to see a flash of police lights or the accusing gaze of curious onlookers. But amidst the chaos and confusion, an odd sense of familiarity began to dawn upon Hanzo.

As Candlemon led the way with unwavering determination, Hanzo found himself recognising parts of the route they traversed—a street corner here, a park bench there and then, with a jolt of surprise, Hanzo realised where they were headed. His heart skipped a beat as they arrive at a familiar street, the neatly lined houses standing like sentinels against the chaos behind them. And there, at the end of the street, bathed in the warm glow of the sun, stood Naomi's house.

Perplexed yet elated, Hanzo was led by Candlemon to the hedge at the back of Naomi's property and into a woody area. "So this is where I appeared in your world" stated the Digimon.

181px-Candmon2.jpg
Resting his hands on his wick, Candlemon's two faces shrunk in concentration as Hanzo found his own gaze torn between two places. With no real clue on what they were looking for, the pair stumbled around the shrubbery as rain began to fall. Despite their goal and the falling rain, Hanzo kept drifting back to Naomi's house, each window a vision into her world. Transfixed by the sight, his emotions swirled like a tempest within him, his feelings towards Naomi bubbling to the surface with newfound intensity.

And then, in a moment of serendipity or perhaps fate, Hanzo's eyes locked onto a figure in the top window—a silhouette bearing a striking resemblance to the object of his affection. His heart pounded as he stared intently at the window, the mayhem of minutes ago disappearing from thought.

So close yet so far, Hanzo watched her from a distance, unable to interact. Whether it was the distance, or perhaps the rain, Hanzo could feel his baser urges almost begin to melt away replaced with something more pure.

In that moment, there came a glow from above as a strange little device descended towards him. Pinkish in colour and almost alien in design, the object fell into Hanzo's hands where upon an even greater light enveloped him and Candlemon.

Digital World

There was a feeling of falling, a descent of countless miles before the light vanished and Hanzo and Candlemon stood somewhere altogether alien but familiar for the young man. Arriving at a train station, Hanzo spied a group of people ahead. Pushing aside Candlemons hands, which had been covering his flaming head due to the rain no doubt, Hanzo undressed the Digimon. "This is the place?" he asked the Digimon.

Candlemon nodded enthusiastically, his face a little brighter now that he was home.

Hanzo slipped his jacket back on, adjusting the collar with a deliberate flair. "I'm guessing the group ahead is in the same boat as us?"

Candlemon didn't reply, though Hanzo's question was rhetorical anyway, and hopped over to the other 'commuters', his human partner following a few steps behind.​

To Emmett’s surprise, the plastic dinosaur, or Digimon as he had classified himself as, was still in his hotel room. All kinds of possible explanations for what the thing was actually. After a while, Emmett began to believe that he was with some kind of robot, maybe something his parents had cooked up. The family company had branches for all kinds of science, including robotics, so perhaps the Fox parents were testing a new design on Emmett.

While that was the most logical answer, something nagged at the back of Emmett’s mind. Just something about ToyAgumon gave of a sense of him being alive. Liked the way he enjoyed the view from the window looking out across the sprawling city.

“We don’t have this many tall buildings in the DigiDome,” explained ToyAgumon, “Is this Singapore the capital of the human world?”

“No not of the world, but of this country,” explained Emmett.

“Country? I don’t think we have those in the DigiDome.”

“So you have global peace or something?”

“Well yes, the DigiGoddess maintains peace. But apparently it’s under threat, hence why they needed human partners.”

“So you and I are supposed to go and save a whole entirely different world? Cause I feel really under-equipped for that.”

“That’s what I was thinking. I’m not a warrior, just some Digimon the DigiGoddess plucked from his afternoon stroll.”

Emmett sat back onto his bed, thoughts racing through his head. While logic would dictate that none of this was true, ToyAgumon did seem just so earnest to Emmett, as did his presence. Emmett had seen enough sci-fi movies to be familiar with the concept of the multiverse, so maybe there was a separate reality of talking monsters called Digimon.

As to why he was picked to help with their crisis, Emmett had no idea. Much like ToyAgumon had stated he was no fighter, which Emmett also believed about the Digimon staring out the window. His eyes were unfocused, almost like he was lost in a day dream.

Figuring that when all else fails, Emmett could rely on Google. A series of quick searches about terms like Digimon, mystery monsters, or DigiDome, would come up with nothing of use, save some conspiracy theories about monsters from another plane of existence. Once again the Internet had failed Emmett.

Putting his tablet on the nightstand, Emmett turned to ToyAgumon, “So what now? You just join me for the rest of my vacation?”

“I actually do not know,” said ToyAgumon sheepishly, “I wasn’t given much more than find a human partner so that you can digivolve and save the DigiDome.”

“Alright you found me. Next, how do you do this digivolve thing?”

“I’m not sure. Basically it’s how a Digimon transforms into a bigger and stronger Digimon. It’s honestly a pretty rare occurrence as the DigiDome is so safe.”

So a whole lot of nothing, thought Emmett. Clearly ToyAgumon was as unprepared for this as Emmett was. In fact he seemed more interested in seeing the city than getting on with his involuntary mission.

“Could we go to the street below? I’d love to see how they built some of these massive buildings,” said ToyAgumon, his eyes going up and down a skyscraper.

“I don’t think so. Most people would probably have a more intense reaction to seeing you than I did. You would stick out,” explained Emmett.

“But don’t humans look all different kinds of ways like us Digimon? I ask because you are the only human I’ve ever met.”

“Actually, we’re pretty uniform in appearance. So I take it all Digimon aren’t miniature dragons made out of Lego?”

“What’s a Lego?”

This caused a chuckle to emerge from Emmett. He and ToyAgumon would maintain this playful banter for a while longer, finding that they seemed to compliment each other. ToyAgumon was eager to learn about the human world, and Emmett, having seen a good chunk of it in person, was all too ready to inform him.

This conversation was interrupted by Emmett’s stomach growling. He was about to call room service when he remembered ToyAgumon. Emmett had no clue what someone made out of plastic would eat, so he tried to find a nice way of broaching the subject.

“So ToyAgumon, what do you Digimon usually eat in the-” Emmett was then cut off.

A light appeared in the center of the hotel room, glowing a bright silver. Both Emmett’s and ToyAgumon’s eyes locked onto it, its luminance drawing them closer. Emmett got up off the bed and walked over to it. On closer inspection, Emmett saw that it was a small item, perhaps a device of some kind. Before he could question where it came from, instinct took over and Emmett grabbed the glowing object.

“Was that wise?” ToyAgumon asked.

Maybe it’s from the DigiDome like you are,” suggested Emmett, “After all, you were sent by that Goddess thing so maybe this was as well. I figure we’ll discover soon enough, when I get a handle on just what this-” Emmett was once again cut off as another light appeared.

Before either of the pair could do something, the light expanded pulling both human and Digimon in. The light then faded, leaving an empty hotel room.

A FEW SECONDS LATER​

Once more ToyAgumon felt his insides in knots as he was teleported between worlds again. However he was not alone as Emmett was next to him, bent over and coughing. The travel through the light had not been kind on either of them.

Once he managed to quell their stomach upheaval, Emmett stood up and looked around. They had ended up on a piece of grassy field, a dark forest behind them. What stood out to Emmett was a line of railroad tracks, leading away from the forest.

“So is this the DigiDome?” asked Emmett.

“Not any part I’ve seen before,” replied ToyAgumon.

“So I guess we walk?”

ToyAgumon replied with a shrug. So the pair started in a random direction, hoping the railroad would lead to some kind of settlement. It was the much nicer option compared to heading into the spooky wood.

After about twenty minutes of walking, ToyAgumon would spy something in the distance, “There’s a station ahead.”

Emmett was overjoyed, as coming across working infrastructure was always a good sign while traveling. Eventually Emmett could see the station as well, but was surprised that there weren’t only what he assumed were Digimon there, but humans as well.

A smile plastered Emmett’s face as he reached the steps to the train station. With each step he felt safer, that was until he remembered that he had apparently been brought here to save a world. And he knew that probably meant fighting some great evil. But at least he was among allies, he thought as he stepped onto the station proper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back