• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Defenders of Beryllion (OOC and Character Sheets)

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
This is where you can be out of character in my RP, Defenders of Beryllion. Ask, Comment, or Chat with others here. You may also add your character sheets here too.

Character Requirements:
Name:
Class (Swordsman/Swordswoman, Mage, Thief, Etc.):
Weapon:
Hobby:
Brief Backstory:

Last edited:
Name: Grayson (Gray) Alexander

Class: Shieldbearer

Weapon: Steel Shield and an Iron Longsword

Hobby: He is a master at knitting. He will most definitely knit the group winter gear for when they go in the Ice Sorceress' territory. Ask him to crochet something and he will go on a long rant on how different knitting and crocheting are.

Brief Backstory: Gray has always been large. He was already 6'1 by 13, with strength and constitution to match. To make use of his size, he enrolled in the Knight's Academy, and quickly gained his status as a knight. He trained with the shield and sword, which technique he still uses now. He served Beryllion with honor and glory, even sacrificing his right eye for his country and his men. The king, impressed with his feats and his devotion, requested that he aid in taking down those who would have the kingdom fall, which he gladly accepted. He will stick with his allies through thick and thin, ensuring that all of their enemies are defeated and not stopping until either the Fire Sorcerer and Ice Sorceress are defeated or he is fallen for good.

Name: Grayson (Gray) Alexander

Class: Shieldbearer

Weapon: Steel Shield and an Iron Longsword

Hobby: He is a master at knitting. He will most definitely knit the group winter gear for when they go in the Ice Sorceress' territory. Ask him to crochet something and he will go on a long rant on how different knitting and crocheting are.

Brief Backstory: Gray has always been large. He was already 6'1 by 13, with strength and constitution to match. To make use of his size, he enrolled in the Knight's Academy, and quickly gained his status as a knight. He trained with the shield and sword, which technique he still uses now. He served Beryllion with honor and glory, even sacrificing his right eye for his country and his men. The king, impressed with his feats and his devotion, requested that he aid in taking down those who would have the kingdom fall, which he gladly accepted. He will stick with his allies through thick and thin, ensuring that all of their enemies are defeated and not stopping until either the Fire Sorcerer and Ice Sorceress are defeated or he is fallen for good.
(Nice! Since you're the only one in this RP, I guess I'll put my own characters in and join too! We can start now.)

(1)
Name: Raito Storm

Class: Archer

Weapon: Silver Bow and Arrows

Hobby: Hunting and Target practice. He can snipe a deer from almost a mile away. He also says he, "Relies on luck when in a pinch", so he has extremely good luck as well.

Brief Backstory: Raito was known for his ridiculous amount of luck. From gambling to life threatening situations, his luck came when he needed it most. One day, he made a bet with his friends that he could make a perfect bull's-eye on a target, which he did. He soon realized that he was skilled with his Bow and Arrows and decided to get a job as a hunter. Years later, he became well known for his hunting and soon earned the attention of the king. He was requested to help defeat the Fire Sorcerer and Ice Sorceress, and he quickly accepted the task... Though, some may say that he's really in it for the fame and fortune.

(2)
Name: Arianna (Arie) Dawn

Class: Cleric

Weapon: Family's Staff that was passed down for generations (Titanium all over with a Blue Sapphire on the tip)

Hobby: Cooking and Making medicinal items. She can make raw meat into a filling meal for any adventurer and medicine for the harshest illness and wound.

Brief Backstory: Arianna was never too fond of violence, but will fight if she needs to. She is Sensible, Humble, and Caring towards everyone. Born into a noble family of believers of the "Star of Grace", she took on the role of a young, talented Cleric. She made food for the poor and homeless and medicine for the sick and wounded. The day came for when she decided to leave her home to help other people. She was given the family's staff as a part of their tradition. After a few days on her own, she entered Beryllion. She was about to settle in until the king requested her presence. Apparently, the king heard of Arianna's family and their good deeds, so he offered her a job only someone as sensible as her can partake in... to defeat the Fire Sorcerer and Ice Sorceress. At first, she was reluctant because this meant she had to fight, but after some thought, she accepted, knowing that she was helping others live in peace.

As I made obvious in my post, I believe that those that would like to join should do so in the tavern

And another thing. Now that I've gotten into this RP, I'll check my notifications for it at least four times a day. I'll try to stay as active here as much as possible.

GumGumChomp GumGumChomp
Tell ya what, since there's only three characters, (You have one, I have two) I'll let you create and use multiple characters. Go ahead and make as many new characters as you want!

(3)
Name: Millennia Rose (Queen of the Night Streets)

Class: Thief

Weapon: Two Silver Daggers

Hobby: Previously stole valuables like Money or Gems. From this, her speed and stealth are above average.

Backstory: Known as the "Queen of the Night Streets", Millennia made a fortune as a thief and hides in the shadows of Beryllion's streets. Countless stories have been made about her, though, since she always wears her hood and cloak, no one has ever seen her face. Guards have tried to catch her. None have done so successfully. Not much else is known about her. To this day, she still roams the streets, looking for a chance to earn profit.

Name: Atom Khan

Class: Mage

Weapon: Staff spells or bare handed spells

Hobby: He enchants equipment with various effects, good and bad. His prized work is one commissioned from a high-ranking noble, a ring enchanted with the effect of giving its user a silver tongue. The side effect is that it also literally turns the user's tongue the color silver.

Brief Backstory: As a child, he had a relatively normal life. Playing with friends, getting into mischief, and trying to impress his older brother, Elder. One day, when he was five, Elder dared Atom to sneak into the wizard's tower past the edge of town and steal the first valuable thing he saw. Not wanting to disappoint, Atom set on to the tower. He opened the door slowly, and all seemed to be going well. He spotted a ruby in a glass case, and decided that would be the object he would steal. He carefully lifted the glass, taking the gem inside, and started his exit, but before he could reach the door, the wizard snatched his arm.

As punishment for his theft, he was forced into apprenticeship by the wizard Apollo. He spent his days grueling around at Apollo's every whim, fetching anything that needed fetching and cleaning what needed cleaning. When he turned 10, he was finally allowed to start learning magic, starting out with a simple levitation spell and working his way up to a spell that completely freezes a single target. However, the endeavor of magic has left him frail and drained. Despite his elderly appearance, he is barely 25. When he turned twenty, well after the 7 year contract he was originally assigned, he set out into the world, in search of adventure.

It didn't turn out very well. Being extremely feeble, he was beaten by an orc and only barely saved by an adventurer that was passing by. After this rather traumatising incident for the young man, he settled down into Beryllion, opening up a shop where he would enchant adventurer's gear.

Name: Elysia Vris (Drow, Sister)
Class: Mage,
Weapon: An ornate powerful sacrificial dagger. A staff with an emblem of an upside down sword on the end which is permanently hot.
Hobby: Sacrificing people and animals
Brief Backstory: Sacrificed diseased (as euthanasia) suicidal and criminals was granted powers as the spider god liked her. Is very religious. (Wip)

Name: Ilmiryn Vris (Drow, Brothe
Class: Mage, Thief, Etc.):
Weapon: A black staff made of various materials. It has a quarterstaff at one end and a spear on the other. It can be retracted. A crossbow forged by a demon blacksmith.
Hobby: Shooting a crossbow.
Brief Backstory: Guy with blue fire. he he had wager with devil/god to kill a dragon alone and did it by causing a landslide trapping its leg. (Wip)

Name: Elysia Vris (Drow, Sister)
Class: Mage,
Weapon: An ornate powerful sacrificial dagger. A staff with an emblem of an upside down sword on the end which is permanently hot.
Hobby: Sacrificing people and animals
Brief Backstory: Sacrificed diseased (as euthanasia) suicidal and criminals was granted powers as the spider god liked her. Is very religious. (Wip)

Name: Ilmiryn Vris (Drow, Brothe
Class: Mage, Thief, Etc.):
Weapon: A black staff made of various materials. It has a quarterstaff at one end and a spear on the other. It can be retracted. A crossbow forged by a demon blacksmith.
Hobby: Shooting a crossbow.
Brief Backstory: Guy with blue fire. he he had wager with devil/god to kill a dragon alone and did it by causing a landslide trapping its leg. (Wip)
This is really good! Do you want to start the RP in the Private Messages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back