• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Death Note [L/Misa]

OtomeLove

Trash™
This is a one x one roleplay between Nyannno and myself. Please do not post if you are not one of us. Thank you very much!

How many days had passed since he first confined her? The world greatest detective had apprehended Misa Amane under his suspicions that she was the second Kira, and had kept her under his custody so he could keep tabs on her 24/7. However, no matter how long he surveyed her for or how he waited for some sort of slip up to occur on her part, there would be none presented to him. Several times he found himself questioning whether or not his deductions were wrong, and although he hadn't received an actual answer, enough time had passed now where he'd decide it was finally time to release her from captivity. After a battle within his own mind between his own thoughts, he'd come to the conclusion that no matter how long he kept her locked up in one spot, she wouldn't let up. Either she wasn't the second Kira, or she cared for Kira more than her own life, which meant she would much rather be willing to die first than to reveal any information. In other words, his tactic wouldn't work on her. "Watari," L's voice cut through the silence lingering in the air, calling out to his faithful 'servant' who instantly made his way over to him upon hearing him. Without waiting for the man to speak, L would simply continue, "This should be enough. Please release her now." There was a moment of silence before a quick, "yes, sir" was heard and the man moved inside the room to do exactly as requested.

L watched on as Watari freed Misa from the binds that were holding her in place, and he led the girl back out of the room before closing the door behind him. Once the two were in his presence once more, L wasted no time in making his voice heard once more, "Misa Amane, let me make one thing clear. Not all suspicions on you being the Second Kira have been cleared just yet. There is still a 4% chance that you may be the second Kira, and as such, I'm afraid that I cannot let you out of my sight. You are to still remain here under my supervision." Despite the fact that he was addressing her, he didn't bother looking at her as he spoke, and instead kept his gaze directly in front of him. "You may still contact Light as you please, however, so please do not let this hinder you in any way. You may make yourself at home and pretend this is your very own house." He said to her ever so calmly. If there was even the slightest chance that she might call Light and slip up about something, it was a risk he was willing to take, no matter how unlikely it was. He continued to sit in his usual position in the chair, with both legs pulled up to his chest, and he had a large ice cream parfait in front of him. Taking the spoon gingerly with his thumb and index finger, he began mixing it as he waited to hear her reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back