Death Note: A New Kira

Raggamuffinz

Creator and Destroyer of One Thousand Realities
death%20note%20ryuk%20yagami%20light%20artwork%20anime%20apples_wallpaperswa.com_28.jpg

It's 2018, and the world is relatively back to normal after the Kira case. The 2nd Death Note was confiscated, while the original had gone missing. Since then, Matsuda has taken the title of the Superintendent of the NPA. The others have retired, and Light's family has since then been instituted to multiple mental facilities. Misa has also died, as she hung herself soon after Light's death.

Now, even after the Kira incident, some people share his vision. Fanatics exist, and most have been instituted to the largely growing pockets of mental hospitals around the world. However, little do they know, that a new Kira will soon be born.

A Death Note has been dropped, and no one knows who has picked it up. Yet. Killings have begun, and now the world asks...

Has Kira been reborn?

-Game Mechanics and Rules-

Kira: A person will be PMed after they sign up. This person will be Kira, and I will assign whoever signs up as a Shinigami to be the guide to that Kira. PM me if you want a spot as a Shinigami, however I will only allow one.

Superintendent: Matsuda, I will control him.

New L: This will be one person. PM me if you want this position. I will want to know what you plan and how clever you can really be when it comes to taking the role of L.

Police: General Job for most Player Characters.

Rules:

1. DO NOT TELL PEOPLE YOUR ACTUAL ROLE

2. You're allowed to have private conversations with others, by PM.

3. Post in IC on what you want others to know what you're doing.

4. No OPness.

5. No Metagaming

6. Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back