• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dear Evan Hansen Tree Bros cravings

sealphantomhive

tired boy
Hello!​
My name's Will and I'm looking for someone to roleplay literate Tree Bros (Evan x Connor) from deh with!
I'd like to write as Connor!
The plot would be the same as for the musical with the change that Connor does not actually succeed his suicide attempt, yet his parents still believe that him and Evan were best friends. I have not read deh novel yet, although I'd like to include Miguel from there as Connor's ex-boyfriend. It would be nice to have Jared have a one sided crush on Evan too!
Requirements:
  • Be literate! I write 4+ paragraphs so please at least try to write just as much.
  • Be okay with sensitive themes since a lot of them will be included (mental illnesses, suicidal tendencies etc)
  • Be realistic! I don't like plot happening to quick or things seeming ooc. Please at least try to keep things realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back