• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Deadliest Catch

Captain MacKidd, gave the hand signal for his crew to board the ship, take whatever of value, bring the new cook on board, and have ball in doing so. No survivors was the rule, he wasn't interested. He had something on his mind. The captain removed his hat stepped off the main deck, and proceeded to walk back to his quarters, merely ordering Mr. Riddle to bring him something to eat in half an hour.

He wanted to make sense of the notes he inscribed in his book, it was eating at him to the point he blindly fired several shots off, not caring if he hit his crew or not, probably at least four shots found their mark. Again he could have cared less as he watch another Dutch vessel burn, the haul from what Mr. Riddle reported was generous, it must have been a treasure galley or tradesman ship, he didn't care it was Dutch, therefore open game. Miss Lexi seemed to have enjoyed her foray into the raid or destruction depending on one's point of view.

The captain took a long drink of some wine he was offered and turned on his heel and walked into his quarters, discarding his coat first and foremost, he hated wearing the damned thing. It was stuffy in his quarters annoyed he opened the window again, letting the air in. This was ridiculous he'd never let thoughts bother him on this level, his mood was beyond foul at this point and woe to the person that crossed him at this time.

He ordered the crew to allow Miss Lexi time in the water, thinking it was wiser to allow her to swim with the ship, but to Mr. Riddle he stated should she try to break the accord, well he didn't say it, it was implied that the nets should be ready. He would never give that order, he was a man despite being cold blooded and merciless at times, always upheld his word, if it was given it was good.

Lexi pulled herself aboard. She had stolen woman's clothing it was pirates clothing. She put the boots on and walked the deck.

Lexi wrung her long beautiful hair out. She watxhed the crew as they bacjed away from her. She had a smile cross her lips. She wasnt hungry, but the fact that she terrified these men made her beyond ecstatic.

Lexi wasn't apart of the crew so she went where ever she wanted when she wanted. She went to the captain's quarters. She walked in with out knocking, she wasn't a crew member. She sat on his table and leaned back.

"Tired? You humans and your sleep"she says she was leaning back on her hands so that her chest was forward and her head back slightly.

Lexi watched him with blue eyes. She was taking in his every move.She smiles. "I can help with that, you need sleep."She hopped off the table and helped him sit down. She took his weapons off and sat them gently on the desk. She had no use for them, she was a weapon in her self.Lexi ran a gentle hand through his hair as she hummed a Scottish lullabie. She ran her cool hands along his hair and down his neck.She really wasn't trying to harm him, She had an accord and would stick to it.However he needed sleep. She had seen men with no sleep, they tasted worse then boozes up sailors.

Lexi pressed her soft, but cold lips to the back of his neck gently as she massaged her hands through his hair and hummed a soothing tune. She made sure it was only the captain who heard her song. So as to not put any of the crew asleep.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
The Captain didn't even reach for his ever ready pistol when Miss Lexi walked in, he was far too lost in his own head to care much, the drinking only eased some of the tension he was feeling, these Dutch bastards could send their whole bonnie fleet and he'd destroy them all, he would see to it, no matter if it meant going back into Jones' service again. One could as did the memory of his time with Davy Jones affect him, if it did, MacKidd gave no outward sign of it, then again the blood lust and no quarter to the Dutch and Ottoman ships tell a rather different tale.

Normally he'd be surprised to see anyone other than Mr. Riddle or one of the female crew members assist him with getting his "walking arsenal" off. He'd learned much from "Calico" Jack Rackham, it was always a beneficial to have female crew members, especially high ranking ones, in this case his second in command was female, the only person who didn't answer to her was Mr. Riddle, who enjoyed freedom of doing only the Captain's bidding. He'd begun scribbling notes and detailing the visions he'd seen, but began to feel relaxed.

He no longer knew if he was exhausted nor did he care, his tension was lifting and he felt for the moment his burden and promise to Captain Killian, could be overlooked. The hands through his short hair reminded him of his hometown in Scotland, in Dundee, the ocean breeze was always the best in the summer, to hear a lullaby was also loosening the tension, being from Dundee he didn't speak Scots-Gaelic, but could recognize it, he knew one man that could speak it, a man who claimed to be from Dunbroch in Highlands. The quill was slipping from his hands as was the grip around the dirk he kept around his waist at all times. Perhaps he should let go, he might get the vision again, was it okay to let go? He wasn't sure, as his eyes grew heavier.

It was now as if he could hear voices of people he knew, but couldn't place, finally he gave in and closed his eyes, while he still felt tense eventually he'd fully relax, his quill finally slipped from his hand, the grip on his dirk merely loosened. The drawings in the book were now almost in full detail, let go was all he could think now has sleep was winning out.

Lexi smiles and puts his coat over him.She gently took the quill and put it back. Lexi finished her song. The spell of sleep still hung in the air.Jer song was one that would keep away nightmares to anyone who heard it.She smiles and walked out closing the door quietly. She walked up and looked at the crew. They were suprised she wasn't dead.She had just walked into the captain's quarters and not been shot.She looked at them

"dont disturb the captain. He is sleeping if you do. One of you will be my next meal"she says and went to lean on the edge of the ship. She didn't like any of them, but she would not touch them. Even the female pirates were low on her list of liking. They gave her looks of fear and distane. She would give death glares right back. She heard the crew mumble

"what about after the accord. She will kill us then."they would say. She smirked and put her hair behind her ears.She just watched the ocean roll by and the wind in her hair. The day passes quietly for her.

She finally felt a hand on her back it was gentle but firm. She turned with a hiss, she stopped seeing Mackidd he was up."oh sorry.how did you sleep?"She asks him a genuine smile on her face.

Irish Ice Queen

The captain did sleep, probably better than he had in about two weeks, though he always had a lot on his mind. This crew of his was almost like baby sitting at times, if it weren't for Mr. Riddle and his female Lieutenant Evans, he'd have the lot of them slaughtered. Still he refused to wear his hat, he hated the thing, while on deck, it was for show and ceremony nothing more. This always was a sore spot with the Pirate Court or Brethren Court, he didn't care what it was called and his own presence there was often viewed with either fear or disgust. Besides he'd not been summoned there in over 3 years, it mattered little to him at this point, though he was outright dreading a summons should one come.

No, he had something pressing on his mind, while the crew busied themselves loading the plunder and asking where they were headed, to which he stated Tortuga and told them to get to it. Tortuga was perhaps a week to 10 days away, given good winds they could make it sooner. His last order before he lost his temper at interruptions as he tried to talk to Miss Lexi, was to put their new cook to work, and kill him if there was any sign of treachery.

He pulled the book that contained his drawings and notes out of the satchel he usually wore on deck, this was so he could keep track of what went on and record anything he deemed worth keeping written down. He'd completed the sketches with as many details as he could recall, he wanted to know who these people were and why he was being shown this either in dreams or as he called it visions, since this had been the first real sleep he'd had in two weeks. MacKidd was uneasy about how to approach it, direct would be cruel at this point so he would not be that way about it, being a gentleman was probably the better way to approach, but he didn't need to seem soft either. By now he was irritated at the interruptions.

"Miss Lexi, it was an actual sleep for a change, it's been god knows how long since I've actually slept. But I have an inquiry if you could humor me. Do you happen to know what in the bloody hell these visions I think they are, are about? I've drawn them out here in this book, if you could look that over for me it'd be appreciated. Now you may have another member of my crew here shortly...my gift so to speak...these bloody interruptions are wearing thin on my nerves."

He pressed the book into her hands, bowed and turned cocking a pistol he had down the back of his trousers, and fired at the one crew member they called "Questions", he didn't stay around to see where the bullet had hit him, he only knew it made contact with it's target. The Lieutenant and Mr. Riddle now knew full well the captain was not to be questioned further, they had their orders to make waves for Tortuga and not disturb Captain MacKidd unless it was a dire emergency. His orders stood, when asked about after the accord he simply stated it was Miss Lexi's choice, leaving several members confused. He walked up to the helm, and gave the helmsman the course, turned his back on the crew and stared out over the open water.

Lexi took the book abd looked it over. She sighed and looked around her mind new exactly where she was. She stared at the book. This is where she had taken Killian. She stopped and bit her bottom lip.She was glad she could help the captain sleep well. Sh heard him say tortuga and froze. The worst place for a siren to go.

Lexi cleared her throat and went to the captain. She waved him over to the back of the boat."This Island in the background is Oileán na damanta. Um in your words Island of The damned. Thats where I brought Killian. Thats him." She pointed to the man with the hook." The other's I dont know must of been on the island or got there after me. Wait him thats Pan."she points to the man in green."He is the soul owner of the island. He knows when everyone comes in or leaves the island."Lexi says.

"You think you know the look of Killian even in a dream."She says

She looked at him."trust me you don't want to go there.your not getting off that island unless your dead."She says.

Lexi wasn't playing she knew pan and his antics he was dark and the worst of all boys.She had encountered him many times and made a deal si she could come and go as she pleased.

Irish Ice Queen

Captain MacKidd's attention was focused on what Miss Lexi was saying, the cringe she made at the mention of Tortuga, that was interesting.

"Tortuga is merely a resupply point, anyone who doesn't come back aboard will be left. I have no intent of going off myself, you can stay on board with me, they have 48 hours to do what they need and we're gone. Now I don't know who this Pan is, and in my defense I only saw the man with the hook who you say is Killian from the back. These others though they're of interest, they don't look like anyone I know and they dress funny, that odd ball with that ring looks like he's something out of that King Arthur tale. Now that raises a final question, do you think Davy Jones will grant me passage to this island and back? I did complete my bargain and he does owe me a favor..."

This "Pan" was of interest to him, if nothing more than a morbid curiosity. He was not fielding questions from the crew only expecting them to follow the order of setting sail to Tortuga, he instead gestured to Miss Lexi to follow if she desired, he was going to do some more planning, if this place was as dangerous as she said, he was going to have to take precautions, the last thing he needed was to be attacked by some wild boys or Indians or some giant monster. So Killian had lost a hand...how?

"How did Captain Killian lose his hand? The last time I saw him he had both."

He checked the powder and shot supply, yes they needed a major resupply as did the food supply, he wasn't interested in taking to his quarters. But the fact that his Tortuga happy crew wouldn't leave him the bloody hell alone, was driving him to do so, they all were celebrating between their duties and were slapping him on the back and shaking his hand. He let it go for several minutes, then walked in the direction of his quarters, this was getting to be too much for him, it was beyond silly.

Lexi rubbed her temples. She walked after him. When he was in his quarters she got him to sit down.She sat in another chair and put her feet up." I shall stay when we doc, not my seen and definitely not a place for me. Pan is the lost boy um. Thu island has the power to jeep you young forever, but also comes at a price. All magic does. Dont mind the welps probably not important." Lexi says. She flipped her Blonde hair and looked at him.

"As for Davy Jones. Even he doesn't dare enter those water's. Those waters are Pan's and Pan's alone. You will need me to get you in there. I said I help you find Killian, never said I help you get back."Lexi says. She did make an accord to that effect. She just forgot to tell him a few details.

"Well Killian tends to mess with Pan and Pan sent a crocodile after him. It bit his hand off, now he has a hook. Good swords man still. One hell of a bloke. Oddly enough is very gentlemen like. He is stuck on the Island, he will be glad of the company. However pan will not."She said and sighed. She was tired. She had been fed well.

Irish Ice Queen

"Hmmm I've heard that magic comes with a price, then again, I don't think that person that stated that used those words, I believe he said it costs. Don't age? Now that's interesting, what in the hell could he want there? That's not important, I guess, what is important is returning his effects. Is there anything else I need to know before we plot the course?"

Strange place to end up, but a promise was a promise and he was many things: a murderer, merciless, short tempered. But the one thing he was not was a man who failed to keep his word. It was the one thing in his own strange mind and that the court had said: If MacKidd gives his word, he'll make good on it. He didn't keep mirrors in his quarters, well at least not in view, temptation to shoot them and cause the bad luck was not something he was interested in. But he ran a hand over his jaw, disgusting, he'd not shaved in several days...perhaps it'd make him feel better. He slowly rose, and pulled down a four sectioned mirror from an overhang, just above his writing desk. He'd had water he wasn't using and most of the crew were excited as they were nearing Tortuga.

He'd removed his shirt and placed a towel over his right shoulder, his torso showed the life of a pirate, has he had many scars and bullet marks from god knows how many raids and sinking of ships. His back just had one long slash, diagonally. He wasn't as good as Killian was with the sword, but he could hold his own. If it was one thing he used to his advantage it was his appearance, as he'd been taught looks can be very deceiving and if he looked more like a civilized Scotsman as opposed to the warmonger Scotsman it was to his advantage and have more than once been used successfully. He was in the mist of finishing his shaving when the door burst open, informing him they had Torgua in sight. Without blinking he again fired a shot, not caring if he hit the target or not.

"If that bloody door opens again withtout my permission, someone will lose their head and that's just a start."

He commanded Mr. Riddle to take control and gave him a list of what was needed for him personally and for the ship in Tortuga. He'd nicked his face shaving due to the interruption, but then again he always nicked himself shaving. He'd noticed Miss Lexi seemed fatigued.

"If you need to rest, you may lay down on my bed, it's comfortable I can assure you."

At this point he was blotting the cut and dumping water on his head, he wasn't about to leave the ship, he hated Tortuga.

"Yes dont go there. It isn't safe. I am warning you now."She says and crossed her arms over her chest. She leaned on the wood and watched him. He took down something with a reflection. She was curious amd walked over to see it."what is that?"She asks pointing to the mirror. " how come I see my reflection. "She says. She was confused. She had never seen a mirror till now.Lexi furrowed her brow when she saw his back. She walked over and gently touched his scars. "You humans and the way you heal is so interesting. I find someone of things you do so odd."She says and gently touched each scar.

When the door burst open Lexi stepped back and glared at the crew member. They saw her and backed up. With a small glare he walked out. Lexi noticed the blood and her eye's shone. She bit her bottom lip and looked down.when he said if she wanted to rest on his bed. She looked overnight she had never slept in a bed.Lexi walked over to him."Here this is more for your safety then helping you." She put a hand on his cheek gently and she watched him her Crystal clear eye's fixed in his eye's. She watched him gently as she healed where he had gotten himself. She smiled and bites her bottom lip. "There all better."She says and goes to move her hand away and step away from him.

Irish Ice Queen

"This? Oh that'd be a mirror or to some a looking glass, some are more vain than I am and use it to fix their appearances, This one I use to shave as you've seen. We humans are indeed a strange lot, some of us heal faster than others and some of us don't at all. The king of pirates, known as Blackbeard, was one of those we thought was the actual Lucifer in the flesh. When he was finally killed it was said it took over 20 cuts and 10 shots, even then he was still going until the poor laddie lost his head. Some of these I got with Killian, boy we had some times. Though that nasty one on my back was from Davy Jones himself. This lad that runs amok on the island is he holding my old friend hostage?"

He couldn't conjure up another question due the interruption of the crew member and now Miss Lexi was looking over the nick he'd done to himself due the interruption. His first reflex was to go for a weapon, but under her touch for the second time he relax, he was bit tense. Women were not unknown to him, he and his Lieutenant had a fling for a time before she turned away from men and only involved herself with women, others were governor's daughters, mostly French and Spanish, though he'd had a scandalous affair with and English governor's niece. He'd even killed a woman for infidelity against him. This however was different, he was sure he wasn't being charmed or otherwise jinxed, but it was an interesting feeling, never had someone tended to an injury, when he was with Killian, he was taught to take care of his own injuries. On his own he never let anyone take care of his injuries, he cleaned them and bound them himself, very strange to him now.

It was then he realized he wasn't wearing his shirt, though he had to admit he like the feeling of her fingers tracing the various scars and that he found himself allowing her to do it.

"I do have some other things you've probably not seen and I can show them to you. You can rest in the bed, I am just fine in my chair"

He felt something in his right shoulder tense up, almost like a pulled muscle, usually that meant a storm was coming...damn that Davy Jones. Still he pulled out a hot towel that he had set aside and pressed it into the sore spot, while pouring a drink, paused and poured a second one. He sat back at his charts and was trying to see the best way to find Killian. If this was as dangerous as she was indicating...it could be fun as well, who knows what havoc he could cause along the way...hell he could probably get a less annoying crew.

Lexi smiles.

"Mirror odd. Very strange. I can see what you all see. Wow yeah, this bed is interesting as well."Lexi sat on it and felt it.

"very squishy dont you sleep on something hard?"She asked. She was use to sleeping on bones human bones to be exact. All of this was new to her and very different. Humans didn't show her kindness. Not with knowing what she was.Lexi bit her lip with anxiety. She watched him, she was obviously no stranger to men. She would seduce sailors before she ate them. Her and Killian actually had a go at it once, but he was to locked on pan to have time for her. She had cursed him for it, but he made up for it. She was now good friends with him.Lexi sighed.

"It isn't that Pan has him trapped its more they are mortal enemies one trying to get rid of the other."She says.

Lexi just sat on the bed, she took the boots off and curled her legs up next to her.She watched him with his shirt off, he really wasn't a bad guy to look and he had treated her decently even if his crew didn't.

"May I ask why your not courting one of the woman on your ship. I mean there all very beautiful woman. "She says. She was curious and he seemed to be an attractive guy even for a siren. She had needs and wants like a human, but her emotions were stronger then humans.

Irish Ice Queen

"I nary would sleep on something hard, not good for a restful night, we humans tend to be uncomfortable on hard surfaces for sleeping. This Pan sounds like quite the thorn in the side, I wonder if he could use some help...hell I wonder if he'd allow me to help him."

Killian had lost a hand, that meant he'd be trying to regain some honor and probably wouldn't or couldn't ask for his help, but he'd still offer it. He overheard a rumor but he wasn't sure who it was referring to...something about a Captain not looking a day older, losing a hand, and being terrified of a 15 year old boy. It was making some sense but he knew Killian would not be afraid of a 15 year old boy...but this crocodile she mentioned...that might be a fear especially if it bit his hand off. MacKidd himself hated heights, down right terrified of them, hence why he never went to the crow's nest or climbed too far on the rigging.

He paused for a moment on her next question, there was no tactical way to answer that, he was going to have to be blunt.

"I had a fling with the Lieutenant, nothing serious, but the women on my ship prefer to court women. They've no interest in men whatsoever, I think I'd be safe saying I was her first and last man. Other women or maybe it's their father's don't like the idea of their daughters involving themselves with people like us specifically captains. I've been involved with governor's daughters and nieces, but it's always a passing fancy for some reason or another. Oh the pillows are feather pillows, goose feather to be exact, courtesy of a French ship. As for the blankets and sheets those are from my homeland, my sister knitted that red and blue blanket, if you need another blanket I can get it down for you from the chest."

He went digging for a shirt, certainly didn't want to send the wrong message, yes it'd been now 5 months since his last go with a woman, but unlike some he respected woman. He was known for slaughtering crew members that committed rape on raids. There were two things Captain MacKidd's crew were not allowed to do on raids: harm children and commit rape. The punishment was ugly, the last one that committed rape, got the bloody eagle treatment, then was drawn, hung, and quartered. Being that it was a warmer day he chose to wear a lighter and loose shirt, but still put his leather vest on, the next thing he did was take his damned shoes off, he didn't need to be wearing the bloody things while he was in his own damned quarters. Finally he sat down again debating if he should have food brought in or not, he wasn't planning on leaving the quarters unless he had to, he hated certain port cities/towns and Tortuga was certainly one of his least favorites.

Lexi shrugged and let him do his thing.She watched him put a shirt on and frowned slightly. She leaned back into the pillow and curled up. She was tired thought about what if she stayed. She shook her head it wasn't her place to stay.Lexi closed her eye's falling asleep curled up in his bed.

Lexi dreamed of Killian.Lexi smiles at him."Killian been a while."She says. He nods to her."that my love it has."She hugged him. And His face turned to a wicked grin."Sorry love" He said and stabbed her the back.She gasped and reached for hi. As he dropped her to the ground. Lexi gasped for air and tryed to drag herself back to sea."Pan sends his regards." Killian says and pulled her away from the water. She was choking and gasping for air.

Lexi sat up in the bed.She was gasping for air, she coughed and looked around. She was still on the boat. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. How long had she been out.

Lexi kept her eye's closed for a bit longer. She wasn't afraid nor was she going to cry.Lexi finally opened her eye's her composure was back in place. She felt Mackidds eye's on her. She looks at him and bit her lip. She was unsure if he witnessed that.

Irish Ice Queen

MacKidd finally decided to have something sent in, nothing huge just small. He wasn't overly hungry but needed the energy to keep going. Cold dish, hot food wasn't till the evening meal, he had it set on the side of his desk cautioning the young cabin boy to be quiet as Miss Lexi was resting, as always he gave the laddie a couple of gold coins and sent him back to his duties. That kid would for sure either be a great captain or at least a second in command. He was playing solitaire while she slept, not overly interested in trying to plot the course until they were ready to head that direction...that and he needed time to absorb what she had told him. He leaned back in his throne-like chair, then flipped another card, he wasn't great at solitaire, he preferred "cut-throat" but with him that card game often turned deadly---especially if someone like Captain Andre Gascogne, a former musketeer in the French military and now French pirate captain based out of Honduras, cheated. He was known card cheat that thought he could pull a fast one on MacKidd, it ended badly as MacKidd was working for Davy Jones at the time, Captain Gasconge not only had both his knee caps shot away before MacKidd ordered him hanged, drawn, quartered, beheaded and fed to the gulls. MacKidd took the ship and then gave it to a female pirate captain, perhaps the only woman really had ever loved, Isabella Ferdinand. He never did know what became of her.

He did have a small locket with her portrait in it, learning from Davy Jones, after Killian had disappeared, he locked some of his sentimental things in a dead man's chest and had it buried on Barbados in a location only known to himself and Mr. Riddle, the locket was in that chest. He didn't want to deal with those emotions any longer, instead using his rage at the Dutch for their turning his government on him. He was eating the fruit and cheese brought to him when Miss Lexi stirred, he did have to admit he didn't think she believed him when he said he was not going to harm her, nor did he think she'd take up his offer of the bed, but now she looked troubled to him.

"Bad dream? No need to feel embarrassed I've seen that look before, don't worry I've had my share, mostly due to my service to Davy Jones. Hmmm I am thinking I should have a flag done, we've only ever flown a red one to show our colors..."

MacKidd was trying to take her mind of of it, he was not going to hold that against her he had no right in his own mind to do so.

Lexi looked at him.

"I don't dream ever."She says. Lexi leaned back and sighed. Her dream bugged her and sighed she stood.

"It's okay I'll let you do your thing I am going to go for a swim." She says. She smirked at him and took her shirt off. She folded it up, and took her pants off. Her blonde hair covered her chest. She really didn't care if he saw her undressed any way. Nothing he hadn't seen before. She opened the window in his cabin and jumped into the water unnoticed. She stayed under the water for a bit she just need to clear he head. She swam far from the boat and the harbor.Lexi swam at a quick speed towards the island she had two days to get back and she would be back.

Lexi made it to the island and popped up by a pirate ship.

"Killian."She says in a sweet voice

"Killian"she says again. A head popped over and her smile grew. Lexi grabbed a rope and pulled her self up to the edge of the ship.

"Been a while, looking good as usual. Actually came here to tell you something."Effie says her lips were inches from his as He leaned closer to her. She was smirking yet she wasn't a threat to him and he wasn't a threat to her.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
MacKidd's own mindset was still trying to figure out these damned visions he'd gotten. Now that his crew were getting some shore leave maybe he'd have a chance to get some sense of where Killian had ended up, he ran through several sea charts for hours, before his cabin door opened. In a haze he was ready to blast the intruder, but put the gun down. It was Lieutenant Evans, she came to inform him that the ship had docked and the crew had gone into Tortuga, she noticed Miss Lexi's folded clothes in his cabin.

"She jump ship on you captain? Oh and I've been given word that Captain Ruvest, is in port. You may end up with a challenge."

"She went for a swim, do I know if she's coming back or not? No. As for Captain Ruvest *if* that challenge comes it will be handled, I have no intent of leaving this ship."

"If I may ask, where are we headed next?"

"A forbidden island, one that Killian is on, I intend to return his effects to him."

"Sir, you are looking more tense than you normally do, if I may, I could relieve your tension...you seem to be very tense in your shoulders and back,"

"Very well Lieutenant, but I'll not have you breaking your affair with our quartermaster or as you call her your bonnie Ally, close the bloody door and lock it, I want no more interruptions today."

The Lieutenant and the Quartermaster were the two female crew members on MacKidd's ship, they for the last year and a half had a relationship that was very intimate. MacKidd was so lost in plotting the course and making sense of the vision/dream he'd been given, not much was phasing him now. Even when Lexi denied having dreams and took off, he'd taken notice of her stripping off her clothes, and like any normal male he found it attractive, but he kept his distance out of respect. Lieutenant Evans had a fling with the Captain 2 years previous, but they broke it off, why no one knew but them. Now she was merely trying to get him to relax, when he was tense crew members lost their lives at an alarming rate, Davy Jones still had much of an influence on MacKidd as did Killian, though MacKidd had been more willing to spill the crew's blood than he had in a very long time.

While he poured over his charts and log, Lieutenant Evans massaged his shoulders and lower back, she was hoping this would relieve his tension and stress. He took notice of her efforts, and removed his shirt, it would not go anywhere beyond this being a simple shoulder and back rub, his eyes closed as he rubbed his temple. Lieutenant Evans was hoping this would relax MacKidd so he'd sleep more than 3 hours, she didn't know what was in his head right now, she was curious as to what Lexi had in mind for him, her only concern was that Lexi was going to do what so many others had failed to do and kill MacKidd.

Lexi smiles and put her hair back as she spoke with Killian. They talked and joked as old friends do.

"Well I have to go,bring Mackidd to you. Thank you for the passage. Just don't tell him. "She says even though she knew Pan knew she was there.Vixi leaned in and kissed him on the lips gently in a friendly peck. She smiled and pulled away. She shook her head."Off I go."She says and dove into the water gracefully. It had been almost 48 hours since she had left the ship they be leaving soon. She swam back quickly for the ship. She saw it still docked and bit her bottom lip. She swam under the water and up to the window she went out.Lexi looked at itm"Captain.... Captain..... oh Captain."her sing song voice rose into the window.She hoped he would come and throw her a rope to let her up.She waited and saw a head pop out the window. When she saw him her eye's lit up."wanna let a She devil up?"She asked quietly enough, but he still heard her.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back