• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dead Winter - OOC

Zer0

Haiku Hitman
3d3c37edc57da7c081b0b0d03eb8e499.jpg

[SIZE= 20px]Main Story[/SIZE]

Mion Cunning is, I feel, the 'best' choice here. Someone with loyalty and someone who can hit people that we can't. We can do the cure. We got this, bro. Siblings are the best, I like reading about them. Especially if it's the kind of siblings that pull shenanigans on each other.

Of course, if we're just going straight for the most interesting story, I'd advocate Nicolai.

Also because I want to hear/talk about trapping ghouls. Sounds cool.

Is anyone watching this?

Since I'm apparently the only person here, I'll just keep voting. I'll see about asking a few friends or something to join in, but I don't think quests are their gig. I'll see. I just don't want this to die, y'know?

Also, now I'm wondering if those other three are still who they were mentioned to be in the assistant choice. Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm apparently the only person here, I'll just keep voting. I'll see about asking a few friends or something to join in, but I don't think quests are their gig. I'll see. I just don't want this to die, y'know?

Also, now I'm wondering if those other three are still who they were mentioned to be in the assistant choice. Hmm.

Yeah, they are. And thanks for not wanting this to die.

I apologise for being daft, but why is Mion chucking bags out the window? Or why is that an option, at least? I dun geddit.

I apologise for being daft, but why is Mion chucking bags out the window? Or why is that an option, at least? I dun geddit.

In case the train is taken one option is to jump out. The thrown bag can be recovered later after they've jumped when the coast is clear, at least they'll have supplies in this frozen mountain. It's too big if he carries it while trying to get out through the train window at the same time, he'll get stuck.

You BASTARD, Nicolai! Oh well. We'll get separated from the pack and maybe make our way back to them while sticking it out with Mion. They've got Akiba and Nicolai. They can totally cure some shit without us. And besides, James is 'Honourable'. That versus wanting a cure for the virus really badly, which can still happen if he's not directly working on it. Balances IC in favour of helping Mion, whether it gets us fucked or not, from what I've seen.

And who knows? If we make it back, maybe we can Big Damn Heroes someone/something after it's all inevitably gone to shit. Maybe James will be toughened enough by then to not get curbstomped in a fight, so we can show off in front of Samantha be useful.

Alas poor Murf, I knew him well. Deserved better, poor bastard.

And yes, I am Australian. Recently got my Black Belt in Shitposting.

@Fezzes, haha, you're funny. If ever they get back with the group I'll put the "Show off in front of Samantha" option.

Thanks.

Woah, you magic man. I've never been able to transfer the quote over to another page/subforum/topic/thread/whateverthefuckingshittyoucallthesethings. How the nuts did you do that?

Also, lol at the showing off thing.

Woah, you magic man. I've never been able to transfer the quote over to another page/subforum/topic/thread/whateverthefuckingshittyoucallthesethings. How the nuts did you do that?

Also, lol at the showing off thing.

First you quote from the main thread, then just copy paste it to this thread.

What's an ammunition kit? It just occurred to me to ask.

If you have empty bullet casings, gun powder, and stuff, you can re-use the shell casings and make proper bullets again.

And yeah, I wonder why no one else is voting here. Maybe my writing is intimidating?

If you have empty bullet casings, gun powder, and stuff, you can re-use the shell casings and make proper bullets again.

And yeah, I wonder why no one else is voting here. Maybe my writing is intimidating?

I'd really hope it's not intimidating just because you write a lot and literately. That'd be annoying. Ah, well, you have at least one, maybe two, participant/s who appreciate your writing.

Son of a fucking whore, just as I get all paranoid about us being infected and the fever being a symptom, we gotta go and just straight-up get bitten. Damn it Jaaaaames! Now it's just a matter of 'how long does it take to turn into a ghoul, and is turning into a ghoul reversible.'

We fucked now, bois. Or whoever's actually here. Hey, @TheCountryWarrior, get in here and say something. I'm going to be doing half my shitposting in OOC and half in the voting thread, I guess. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back