• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBZ The New Z Fighters (IC)

giphy.gif

Sullian Braiks
Direct Tags: CrashDash CrashDash
Mentioned Tags:

"Noooo!" Sullian groaned, pouting as his opponent was disqualified. The first good challenge in so long, and he didn't even get to really finish? It was so unfair! He pulled himself up to his feet, grinning wildly. "I know, Beet, it's your name. And this is the second time you asked for my name." he laughed,putting a hand behind his head. "And thanks! I try my hardest to learn a lot, so I can become an awesome fighter! We may not have fought enough, but . . . you taught me a lot!" He shook his head, "Sullian is my name, and I hope we get to fight again another day!"

Kaielz

The Namekian wasted no time, as soon as the announcer started the match he cocked his hand back and unleashed a basic ki blast at Takashi, but that wasn't all. As soon as the blast left his hand he dashed in right behind it using the bright light ball as cover to move in closer. Curling his other hand into a loose fist he prepared a powerful strike aiming at what he assumed would be the saiyan's solar plexus...​
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Takeshi easily dodged the ki blast, but wasn't expecting him to follow up for a punch, only narrowly avoiding it, though it still grazed him. He jumped back, trying to avoid his attacks and get a read on him. From what Takeshi could see, Kaielz was a very offensive and aggressive fighter, overwhelming his opponents and catching them off guard. He had about the same strategy, though he'd never had to change it, since Kaielz was the most powerful person Takeshi had ever fought in a real fight, not training. He couldn't help but smile. He knew this was going to be good fight.
BlazingSword BlazingSword

Kaielz

When Takashi dodged the blast Kaielz wasn't surprised, but his dodging the strike that followed was a bit of a surprise. "Ok so he's fast, but is he strong as well?" He thought to himself. In order to answer his own question he jumped throwing a heavy kick to follow-up the punch, yet he made a point to leave himself open for a counterattack. Though it would be hard to notice he opened himself on purpose...​

Takeshi blocked the kick with his arm, spotting the opening in Kaielz's guard and throwing a punch as hard as he could, hitting him right in the stomach, the trademark crashing sound coming from the strike. Takeshi smiled, saying, "C'mon, is that all you got? Your guard was wide open!"

Kaielz

When the hit landed Kaielz was truly surprised. It came alot harder than he thought, sending him skidding almost to the end of the ring. A grin crept across his face, "oh yeah he's strong all right." He stood up straight the indention in his stomach from takashi's fist popping out. "I owe you an apology, I thought you were weak like the others, but it seems that you deserve a bit more credit." As the last word exited his mouth Kaielz allowed his ki to erupt from him, powering up to his limits, and causing the whole tournament grounds to vibrate as reddish black ki surrounded him. However his power up was short lived once he reached his maximum he dashed at Takashi more than twice as fast as before, yet before the gap between them was closed he whipped his arm at Takashi in a horizontal arc stretching it to 16ft long. Meanwhile his other hand was behind his back gathering ki for another blast attack...

Takeshi was not expecting that, not being able to dodge it this time. As he was hit, he thought, "What the-!? He was holding back!?" He saw the ki blast he was preparing, getting ready to dodge it or at least block it. He gritted his teeth, knowing that Kaielz was going to attack relentlessly.

Kaielz

Once his hit connected Kaielz pointed his other hand at Takashi a glowing orb formed in it already. Yet he didn't launch a single blast, but several. A scattershot of weak ki blasts very few of which seemed to be aimed at Takashi most of them slammed seemingly uselessly against the ground, a few flew into the stands but slammed into an invisible wall of some kind. However the ineffective scattershot achieved the goal Kaielz was looking for. Smoke and dust filled the air obscuring the vision of both fighters. All according to Kaielz plan, he let out the small pulses of ki which acting like a radar would allow him to see despite the debris that had flooded the air...

Mirabelle Veleetes

As the ki blasts flew towards the stands mirabelles head seemed to bloom like a flower, the glowing blue brain beneath crackling with energy as she whipped up the strongest telekinetic shield she could muster. Luckily it held, and no one was harmed. Yet she was infuriated. This couldn't go on for too long or people would die...

Beet chuckled at the circumstance and laughed shaking his opponent's hand. "After this tournament we'll spar together and trade tips" he said with a warm smile.

Takeshi slid back a little from the blow, stopping himself from being ringed out. He prepared to block the ki blast, but they instead slammed into the ground and went into the stands. Takeshi was confused, right up until the dust started rising, and then he got it. He started trying to get a read on Kaielz's ki, but he couldn't quite find him. He looked around, saying, "Where are you? Show yourself!"

Kaielz

Once the smoke screen was in effect Kaielz heard Takashi asking where he was. "Don't worry you won't be waiting long." He said from within the smoke cloud. He focused on condensing his ki into his body.

A brief flash of blueish light emanated from the cloud, and Kaielz burst forth from it moving several times faster than he was just moments ago. Yet he was different, smaller and the green portions of his body had become blue. Moving in a blur he threw an extensive flurry of blows aiming for Kaielz joints and nerves.

Takeshi's eyes widened when Kaielz moved so fast. He barely, and I mean barely dodged his attacks, as he was caught off guard by his aggressiveness. He could feel the air rush past with every strike he dodged, and he struggled to find an opening in all the confusion.

Kaielz

Once he managed to get close to Takashi Kaielz was impressed that his movements were able to keep up with his own. "Your full of surprises aren't you saiyan? Well I've got a few of my own." Once he finished his comment his antenna unleashed a jolt of stunning electricity at his opponent...

Takeshi was not expecting the jolt at all, taking it and spasming a bit before sliding across the ground. His face was on the ground, and he pushed himself up, looking at Kaielz with a fire in his eyes. He got to his feet, readying himself, this time rushing towards him and feinting a punch to his gut.

Cadaba grew bored of watching the contestants punch a machine. She made her way to the contestant's quarters, finding the locker she was assigned. There wasn't much she needed to put in her locker, a medium bag which contents consisted mainly of sweets. She didn't stay in the room for long, moving to the area of the preliminary rounds.

Just as she walked into the area just in time to hear the announcer announce the beginning of the preliminary round. On the LED screen displaying the order of matches. Her name displayed next to her opponent. Alongside the arena, they'd wage battle, arena 4. She hurried over to the small area where her opponent waited. A tall muscular man stood opposite to her, visibly annoyed from waiting for her. She shot the man a snarled expression. She didn't have any time for weak prey like him. her anger was visible, as she began to pout.

Both sides of the ring readied themselves by taking a battle stance. "Begin." cried the referee. Immediately Cadaba charged toward her opponent. Trying to throw off her opponents by landing a barrage of punches. She was planning on saving her stronger attacks and energy on more worthwhile opponents. She landed most of her punches on the man, though some were effectively blocked. charging a small ki blast in her right palm she uppercuts the man. Pushing him back one meter. In an instant, he was back in his battle stance. Sending a multitude of medium sized balls of ki at her feet. Cadaba jumped backward, each attack landing where her feet once stood. unknowingly backing into the direction of the out of bounds area. The barrage came to an end, her left foot stood right on the line. She quickly looked at her foot. "that was close. stupid!" she screamed at the man, which just made him even smugger. Focusing on her opponent, his smug appearance pissed her off. Charging at him for the second time this match, trying to lay punched on the tall man's chest. Each punch was blocked effectively. at last minute she swiped at his feet with her leg. Bringing the tall man to the ground. Standing at her full height she steps on the fallen man's chest trapping him against the ground. Cadaba Charged a large ball of ki in her right palm. Unleashing her ki she watched as the bright light envelope the mans face. Her foot never once leaving the mans chest. when the spectacle was over she glared
at the referee. "Start!" Cadaba yelled at the referee.

The referee began the countdown, "1. 2. 3. 4." Her opponent began to struggle underneath her foot, trying to shake her off before the countdown ended. She began to kick the man's ribs, causing him to stop his actions. In her right palm, she charged a medium sized ball of ki. Aiming at the man's face again. The ball of energy drowned out the man's cries of pain. "Again!" She yelled once again at the referee.
The referee began the count again, this time the man didn't get up. Resulting Cadaba to win her first match of the day. without giving the fallen man a second glance she hopped off the arena. Behind her, the medical staff carried the man out of the area.

Cadaba decided to waste time until her next match by watching the other matches from the sidelines.

Cardice almost forgot that he was supposed to be present at the tournament today. Due to how deadly his arsenal was he decided not to enter since humans were such frail and squishy things, and he didn't need their blood on his hands despite his lust for the prize. By the time he showed up the contestants had already broken a few punch machines "It's a shame I didn't enter if there are contestants that might have been able to hold their own I could have entered, what a shame..." He said observing the damage on the machine "Everytime an event like this is hosted someone always has to break the machines don't they, don't they know how expensive these machines are to make?" Seeing as how they'd closed the gate he had to fly over, most people were already watching the fight. He could hear the sounds of a battle going on.
The Frost Demon found that money solved most problems with humans and that giving someone some cash allowed him to take their seat or maybe it was the slight threatening, but now he had a front row seat.
"Now who are the contestants?" His eyes drawn to the arena rather than the roster. The main event appeared to be a Saiyan and a Namekian fighting and a girl that didn't belong to any race he was familiar with. Cardice had to feel bad for the poor fools who was used as a stepping stone to further the progress of the more powerful, probably not even knowing what they were up against.
(Open for Interaction with anyone I suppose)

Kaielz

Kaielz smirked as he saw the guy punch coming, instead of blocking it he easily ducked below it and slid a sweeping kick in response. "If you don't give it your all, you might die here Saiyan. I'm not here for some mundane prize." He said with a viscous smile. It was strange, for whatever reason he was thoroughly enjoying this battle.

Takeshi narrowly blocked it, looking him dead in the eye, saying, "Oh, I'll give it my all. Just you watch." With that, he swing at him again, this time not holding back as his ki began to rise. He then prepared a ki blast in his hand, ready to blast Kaielz if he had to.

Kaielz

As the Namekian noticed Takashi building a ki blast he stopped pressing forward and flashed back to the center of the ring. The dust and debris had long since been scattered by their high speed battle and he knew his current form wouldn't be able to withstand the attack. Especially once he saw Takashi unleash his power. "Alright saiyan, let's end this, your best against my best." His ki seemed to fluctuate for a moment and his green skin came back, in addition to him growing back to his original size.

He smiled, stopping his ki blast, saying, "Alright. Show me what you got!" He released every last bit of ki he had, putting his hands near each other and saying, "Ka....me...ha...me..." He charged it for a while as the blue energy gathered in his hands and his aura flashed around him.

Kaielz

Kaielz smiled as Takashi began gathering his ki for the Kamehameha. Leaping back to the edge of the ring opposite of Takashi He formed a circle with his hands in front of his chest and reddish black ki began to gather between them. He began to shout as the energy circulated in his hands. Finally when he had gathered enough he shouted. "DEMON BLAST."
And unleashed a wide wall of reddish energy, a perfect contrast to the blue color of the Kamehameha.

After Kaielz released his attack, Takeshi did the same, shouting, "HAAAA!!!" The wave collided with Kaielz's, Takeshi struggling to keep it back. After a few seconds of struggling, he finally put all the ki he had left into the attack, hoping to push Kaielz back.

Kaielz

At first Kaielz smirked he was winning, his mind went to what would come next. He would drop out of the tournament, find piccolo and throw his pupils broken body at his feet. He'd have no choice but to take him seriously then.

But when Takashi unleashed the rest of his power the demon blast began to come back on him in addition to the saiyan's attack. Realizing that he was about to be smashed by both attacks he allowed his own energy to disperse, using his siphon ability to pull it back into him and catching the powerful blue blast between his palms. The blue light leaked between his fingers and dispite his best effort he was taken off of his feet the blast pushing him clear out of the ring. Yet before it slammed him into the wall of the stands he pulled all the energy he had left and forced the beam over his head and shot it clean over the stands. Unfortunately the blast was the only thing keeping him off of the ground. When he pushed it up the downward force that pushed on him made his feet touch the ground, outside of the ring...​

He smiled, the crowd cheering as Kaielz touched the ground. Takeshi raised his arms, cheering at his victory. The announcer congratulated both fighters, Takeshi walking off to the locker room to recover, waving at Kaielz as he did so. He was happy, as he beat his master's rival.

Kaielz

His fury built as the crowd cheered, but Kaielz wasn't done he prepared himself to attack but when he went to make his move, he found that he couldn't. Not only that but something seemed to be guiding his moves. Causing him to walk calmly out of the tournament grounds. Then just as suddenly the feeling was gone. He turned to walk back into the tournament but was blocked by some kind of invisible wall. Cursing aloud he turned to leave. Despite the wound to his pride he knew better than to start a battle with both Takashi and whatever mysterious force that was defending him.

Mirabelle Veleetes

After Kaielz nearly killed the people in the stands, Mirabelle kept a close eye on him. When Takashi finally scored the win she silently cheered for him, but continued to keep her mind's eye on the Namekian. Good thing too as he was about to try and launch another attack at takashi while his guard was down. Fortunately Kaielz was drained from his battle and with his anger clouding his judgement it didn't take much to get a telekinetic grip on his muscles and nerves. She forced him to leave the arena like, then erected a massive barrier around the grounds, which didn't need to be as strong as the one that blocked the ki blasts so she managed to do it with little notice. Though a few skilled beings might sense the ki she used to do it.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back