• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBZ: The New Z Fighters IC (New)

Piccolo stepped forward, nowhere near his prime, but still able-bodied, his arms crossed as he said, "The plan is for all of you to train as hard as you possibly can to prepare for whatever's coming here. Takeshi, Ako, Kuma, I want you to Master your Super Saiyan form while you're in there. It'll become a lot more efficient than the one you have now." Takeshi and Ako nodded, Ako looking a bit worried. If the Radions could kill and entire race of people who could at the very least hold back someone as strong as Takeshi and a Majin, what chance did any of them stand? She shook those thoughts out of her mind, feeling Flute flying towards the Lookout. She shook her head, saying, "Well, I don't know about you, but he's excited."
skycaptain skycaptain
Eagleye415 Eagleye415
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Kumatetsu
GiantPortrait2.png
"I follow the Warrior's Way.."

Kuma spared no time, he looked at Amaya and the others. "I won't spare time talking, it's time we get in there and start training." With nothing more to say, Kuma walked towards the entrance to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. First to enter, Kuma finally saw what mystical properties it held. He was amazed at first, and then eager to start training. Taking off the top of his Gi he set off quickly into the pressurized atmosphere, he needed a little getting used to the 10x Earth's gravity, but he felt like in maybe in a couple of minutes to half an hour he would get used to it. Kuma wouldn't start training in Super Saiyan mode, first he wanted to train himself in his base form for an hour at most. To peak his base form as much as possible before starting his mastery of the Super Saiyan form.. And off Kuma went, first to go in, and first to disappear inside the endlessness that is the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Webs Elk Webs Elk
Brax Brax
Eagleye415 Eagleye415
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
skycaptain skycaptain
Agent23 Agent23
Gohan510 Gohan510

Amaya nodded at Piccolo's statement, she expected as much. Though she was worried that it seemed this was the only plan. Hope this rag-tag team can train hard enough to somehow stop this unstoppable force. She stopped herself from rolling her eyes at the mention of 'super saiyan'. She couldn't help it, she knew they would be invaluable in the fights to come but she wished she could have some ridiculous technique like that. She was surprised to see Kuma march right into the chamber without a second thought. I mean come on this is still a year of ridiculously hard training, I can't believe people are excited about this! She glanced back at everyone else and gave a smile that lacked confidence. "Guess we don't have much of a choice, huh?" She grabbed several bags of food and supplies from the namekians and went second in the chamber, not even 30 seconds after Kumatetsu.

Amaya sighed to herself as she placed the bags in the kitchen and didn't even see Kuma anywhere. "Seriously, didn't even settle in. Instantly went off on his own." She left the kitchen just then and spotted the top of Kuma's gi on the floor. She shook her head and giggled at how stupidly gung-ho this guy was about training. "The absolute madman." She mumbled as she stepped out and stared at the blank abyss less surprised than she thought she would be. This would be crazier if I didn't fight telepathic alien with a pick goo child today. She took another step and the gravity kicked in and she instantly face planted. She pushed her self off the ground, adapting to the great change in gravity. She rubbed her nose glancing around very thankful that no one saw that. She looked around and still couldn't see Kuma. I hope he has a plan on how to get back. She shook her head and started warming up with some sit-ups just outside the house, sure others wouldn't be far behind.
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Agent23 Agent23 Webs Elk Webs Elk Brax Brax Eagleye415 Eagleye415 Gohan510 Gohan510 Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Res, Tasia, & Jikan

Res grinned as people started entering the chamber. After Amaya and Kuma, Res entered the chamber. Instead of training like the others, the first thing Res did was check out the chamber house.

Res whistled in approvement as he saw that there were two gigantic beds, a kitchen, and a bathroom with a giant washtub, "Wow! I've never been in here before, but I like it already. Although, something is missing ..."

Res snapped his finger and a giant piece of jello was created. Res grinned and jumped on it, rolling around before saying, "Ahh! Jello makes the perfect bed!"

Meanwhile, Tasia entered and, like Kuma and Amaya, went straight into the chamber part. As she felt the gravity shift, she literally shrugged it off as the gravity of her home planet was just above 10g, at 15g. So she traveled out a bit, reaching 25g and began stretching, before starting to attack the ice that randomly formed in the Chamber.

Jikan entered not soon after, holding a bag of provisions, despite knowing Res and Tasia could provide for them all.After entering the chamber, he immediately went Super Saiyan and began training to go SSJ2, as he mastered his first form during his training with Trunks. In SSJ, Jikan easily got used to the gravity as wel but decided to stay near the entrance and practice his offensive techniques before focusing on speed.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Agent23 Agent23 skycaptain skycaptain Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Brax Brax Eagleye415 Eagleye415 Gohan510 Gohan510

• happy_baby_by_the_blackeye-d8y1nce.jpg

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• dragonballs-wallpaper-6.jpg
    dragonballs-wallpaper-6.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Takeshi grinned at Ako, heading in with Ako as they looked out into the emptiness. Takeshi hadn't been in here in a while, the same for Ako. They looked around, the two stepping out into the training area as Ako almost buckled under the gravity. She wasn't used to it, as was Takeshi. Takeshi caught her, saying, "You alright? You'll get used to it." She nodded, looking around as she said, "Where's Kuma? Don't tell me he ran off." Takeshi looked around, shouting to Amaya, "Hey, where's Kuma?"
skycaptain skycaptain

Amaya smiled to herself when she saw Ako almost fall, still very thankful she was alone when she took her embarrassing first steps. She watched Tasia and Jikan go off on their own as well and started to notice a pattern. People are either partnered up, or off on their own doing their personal intense training. Here she was just finishing some sit-ups as others were already making progress. She turned her head to the two saiyans when they shouted at her about Kuma. She shouted back. "Dunno! He was already gone by the time I was in here!" She continued warming up quietly trying to think of how she was going to survive a year in here. She figured she would get to know most everyone here eventually but that didn't help her at present. She looked back over to the saiyans and walked over so they didn't have to shout anymore. "Is it just me or is it really difficult to sense peoples energy in here?" She wasn't quite sure if it was just a human effect of the chamber or if everyone was having the same problem. If everyone had a problem, then traveling far from the entrance really was dangerous.
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Webs Elk Webs Elk Agent23 Agent23

(FYI I was bored and decided to do a nice lil piece about what Kuma is doing during all this. You can read it if you want to, it's gonna tie into my initial post)

Kumatetsu would not waste the 24 hours they had, and he had went off, deep into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber's endless landscape. Where the most brutal of conditions would be met, the farther you went, the stronger the gravity, the more intense the temperature flucated, the harder it was to train. And Kumatetsu wanted to do his best, in his base-form he trained, in around 150x gravity. Shards and blocks of ice would continuously batter him, non-stop while he blocked, attacked, or used his ki attacks to stop the fury of the cold temperatures. His body already felt like it was burning, every muscle working as hard as possible. Within seconds, the cold onslaught turned into a blistering inferno. He would not stop now, he had to keep going, keep moving. Just 20 more minutes before he could rest. He could do it. "Don't stop now...Don't give in now...KEEP....GOING!" He told himself, in the air he continued to kick and punch in a strict format. 5 minutes passed, and then the cold fury returned. Icebergs now being formed in an attempt to encase Kumatetsu. He charged up a Kamehameha in one hand, shooting at the incoming ice-formation, it wasn't strong enough, the ice was too thick, too powerful.

Kumatetsu dodged it, but the ice acted as if on it's own. Shooting up towards Kumatetsu in an attempt to capture him, Kumatetsu then realized that his sweat also contributed to the passageway for the ice to move about, any sort of water vapor would create a new, incredibly powerful formation of ice. Just as he felt he could get away safetly, large pillars of ice closed in on him, he couldn't move..And then..Slam. Each pillar rammed straight into him, hardening within seconds. As he was encased in the ice, he tapped into the rage he once felt during the forest fires. Clenching his fists he broke free from the large pillar of ice. Having transformed into a Super Saiyan in that moment. "AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" He roared out, by this time 10 minutes had passed. 5 more minutes... "5 more minutes..." He said to himself. He then spotted another glacier of ice coming right at him, one of the biggest he had seen yet..

Kumatetsu
GiantPortrait2.png
tumblr_n4ait8itwc1t1656jo1_500-gif.355357

"I will master my Super Saiyan form!!!"

Kumatetsu had seen the large glacier of ice coming towards him, the biggest he had seen yet during his extensive training for 30 minutes. He had transformed into his Super Saiyan mode a few moments ago...And it was time to test out his new technique. One he modeled after his master's moves and after the Kamehameha.. He quickly charged up, his ki flowing out in a raging tempest. With one hand held high, he began to charge up an orb of Ki. It grew in size until it was the size of a basketball. He then moved his arm outwards, and then pulled it back a bit to allow it to charge more. The Ki was fully white, surging around the Ki was slim, black lightning outlined with a crimson red.. Kuma continued to charge it up. Allowing the Glacier to gain velocity.. "Come...At me...With...All you've....GOT...!!!" He yelled out to the glacier, and when he felt the charge was sufficient, he shot his right arm outward
"True Devil King's Technique - Hellzone Burst!!!!" He roared out, and an explosive wave of energy that was similar to a Kamehameha, and a masenko, shot out of his hand, the accumulation of energy was so massive though that the wave of energy was too big for his hand, dwarfing him in comparison. The flashing beam of white energy mixed with blackened lightning filled the area around him in pure abyssal white. The glacier had been destroyed, disintegrated. Not even a trace of water vapor left within the area at the moment to allow more ice to be created. From afar one could probably see in the distance the massive white explosion.... Kumatetsu had finished his 30 minutes...He would take a short rest for now. His move was powerful indeed, but it had many drawbacks..One of them being his hand getting hurt in the process, and the amount of focus and time to charge his ability. He decided to fly back to the entrance..He did not want the water vapor to return too quickly and have an army of icecles hailing down upon him..

Webs Elk Webs Elk
Brax Brax
Eagleye415 Eagleye415
skycaptain skycaptain
Agent23 Agent23
Gohan510 Gohan510

Flute grabbed a bag of food and entered into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. He wouldn't need much in the way of sustenance as he was used to a strict survival diet.The Namekian hardly flinched as he felt the gravity around him changing. He calmly continued to walk until the gravity felt like it could crush him at any moment. Then, Flute dropped his pack and began to stretch out. It was a long process considering the conditions he was in, but once he had loosened his body, he threw a few test jabs. His arms moved like they were stuck in molasses and the warrior grinned in anticipation. Perfect. I can do a lot in this chamber. Starting now, I will train 18 hours a day until I surpass my limits, rest for 4 hours, and take the final two hours to eat and recuperate. Flute began chuckling lowly to himself with an excited grin. I can go all out in here. So, I suppose I should show them what I have.

Flute closed his eyes and started gathering his ki. His near black colored ki began to swirl around him and slightly shake the floor. At his power began to increase, Flute let out a yell of exertion. His ki continued to well up around him and his muscles start bulging in and out. His whole body was twitching and flexing in voluntary as he released his power. When he finally reached his full power, Flute let out an actual roar and threw his two hands out. He created a large yellow ball of ki in his left hand and a large blue ball of ki in his right hand. There seemed to be a glint in Flute's eye as he turned each wrist so that they were at an angle and began to speak. "LISTEN UP! I'M HOPING YOU ALL CAN HEAR ME! MY NAME IS FLUTE AND I AM A PROUD WARRIOR. IT MATTERS NOT TO ME WHAT YOU ARE OR WHO YOU ARE. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU BE PREPARED TO GIVE THIS TEAM YOUR ALL. EVEN IF SOMEDAY WE FACE OVERWHELMING ODDS I EXPECT US ALL TO STAND TOGETHER AND FIGHT UNTIL THE BITTER END. IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO DIE IN THIS FIGHT, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE! NO ONE WOULD JUDGE YOU! BUT IF YOU ARE STICKING AROUND, THEN FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD WE ARE COMRADES AND THAT'S NOT SOMETHING I TAKE LIGHTLY. I PROMISE THAT I, FLUTE, WILL PROTECT MY COMRADES AT THE COST OF MY OWN LIFE. NOW BEAR WITNESS TO MY ULTIMATE ATTACK! CROSSSSSS FIREEEEEE!" The Namekian fired off the massive ki streams and they merged into one high power green arrow-shaped attack before flying deeper into the depths of the chamber. The attack continued to stream for a few long moments before Flute dropped his arms. He quickly wiped the sweat from his brow and began to go through kata, pretending that he hadn't just done anything at all.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Webs Elk Webs Elk Agent23 Agent23 Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi skycaptain skycaptain

Amaya watched the Namekian walk confidently into the void by himself with a pack of food. She was very confused because she thought namekians only drank water and didn't eat at all. As difficult it was to sense energy in the chamber she felt Flute's sudden rise in power and even heard most of what he said because he wasn't super far away yet. She wasn't expecting that intimidating Namekian to have such a flair for drama. Well he certainly is confident... or just full of himself. He did point something out to her that she had tried not to think about so far. The fact that they could very easily die. Hell she might just die in here. She wasn't going to back out now. Nor was she going to entertain the thought of dying. Feeling inspired by Flute's uproarious decree, Amaya started to move deeper into the abyss but just then she saw a worn out Kuma flying back slowly. She was surprised to see him in such a state after only a few minutes, was it really that bad deeper in? "Geez Kuma what happened? Are you alright?" She asked, clearly concerned not only about him but also if it was safe to be out there without a buddy.
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Eagleye415 Eagleye415 Webs Elk Webs Elk Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Agent23 Agent23

Val Gilgos

As the warriors made their way to the chamber and began spliting up to complete their training Val hovered off towards the western side of the Building. Crossing his legs he hovered soundlessly meditating.

Xin Xiao

After picking up the senzu beans from korins new hideout Xin was already in the air. The lookout was a few minutes away and he was making a point to keep his energy low, Xin was always a one for making an entrance. As nimbus streaked towards the watchtower he leapt off doing several flips before landing on the watchtower surprised to find far less people than he though. "Hello??? Anyone here?" he said with a grin keeping his guard up in case Takashi was around.​
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Eagleye415 Eagleye415 Webs Elk Webs Elk Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi skycaptain skycaptain

Kumatetsu
GiantPortrait2.png

"I will master my Super Saiyan form!!!"

Amaya found Kuma first, and he leaned onto her for extra support. "I'm fine, just very worn out..Going deep into the chamber is definitely a challenge for anyone. I was lucky to get out when I could, or I would've had to drag myself out if I had stayed any longer. But deep inside is a perfect place for me to continue my training.." He smiled at Amaya, a goofy, innocent smile. "Would you mind taking me back to the Bedrooms? I wish to sleep a bit. Re-gain my strength and stamina and return out there. Maybe you could come with me when I'm ready. Two is always better than one, and I know you'd do just fine out there too." He winced a bit trying to straighten himself. "Just, don't get carried away.." He said to her..Though Flute's words resonanced within his mind. Flute had just the right words for how Kuma felt, and probably everyone else too. He made sure to look back at Flute, "I understand...And I will protect you and everyone else, we are comrades." Kuma said to himself.

Webs Elk Webs Elk
Brax Brax
Eagleye415 Eagleye415
skycaptain skycaptain
Agent23 Agent23
Gohan510 Gohan510

Amaya was surprised that he could barely even stand to the point he had to lean on her for support. She ignored the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt and listened to his explanation. She shook her head almost chuckling. "Listen to yourself, you are already thinking of going back in there immediately after it almost killed you? Are all saiyans this dumb?" She teased him but she was impressed by his conviction, but she thought he might need a better grasp of his own limits. She gave him a small smile and helped him to the bedrooms. She sighed with a bit of relief, glad he suggested training with each other. She was glad she wouldn't have to train by herself the whole time, she doubted she would stay sane if that were the case. "Yeah that sounds good, after you get a ton of rest." She helped him onto a bed and started out the room when she heard him mumble something. She turned back to see his eyes shut and she wasn't quite sure what to make out of it. Probably just tired. Either way, I need to start pushing myself. Can't just sit there while people are screaming and almost killing themselves. She left the bedroom and flew deeper into the chamber, she decided to start at 30x gravity and try to work up from there. She stood still for a few seconds focusing her ki till her form began to shimmer and gradually split into 4. "Multiform Technique!" The pressure was much greater now that she had all her stats split into fourths but it was great training. Maintaining the technique while she fought her multiple selves was a fantastic starting point for the year in the chamber. All four of Amaya started battling it out, though still greatly inhibited by the gravity.
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Webs Elk Webs Elk Agent23 Agent23 Eagleye415 Eagleye415

Piccolo saw Xing land, saying, "Their in the Time Chamber. Go on in, they'll fill you in." Takeshi and Ako, on the other hand, were sparring, Ako now in a gi very similar to Takeshi's. They were getting used to the gravity first, seeing Kuma practically being dragged to a bed by Amaya, the two friends shaking their heads. Then, Takeshi felt Xing, smiling as he said, "He's here. Xing's here!" Ako smiled, saying, "Well, it's about time, huh?"
Agent23 Agent23
skycaptain skycaptain

Name: D or Dez

Height: 5'9

Weight: 164

Build: Defined/Average

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Race: Human

Traits: Skilled Martial Artist (Intermediate Level), Basic Ki Mastery (Basic Blast i.e. Masenko, Ki Volleys), Trained Swordsman (Shortsword 1 Handed)

Background: Raised by an alien family, D didn't have much going for him once he decided it was time to find his own people. He sat off on a journey with an expeditions unit to find a planet like their own.

Upon traveling across galaxies, planet Earth was found. The members of the expedition begun to report it as a conquerable planet until D found out this is where he originally came from.

No one has ever been too sure on how he ended up on the other side of space, but they still viewed him the same.

D prevented them from committing to an attack by his word and pleading with them. They allowed him to stay on Earth on his new home.

Time passed (19) as he found new friends and skills to master while on Earth, all the while looking up to the heroes he heard about on his home world.

Now he attempts to follow his aspirations.

Description (Outfit 1): A regime outfit of his home planet, long clothe pants with silver braces along his ankles. A purple sash belt with two loops on either side. Sand pelted boots, hand wraps. A belted tunic with a metal plate on his right shoulder.

(Outfit 2): "He was lucky he managed to squeeze his way into community college." - Evan, Earth friend

This is a casual outfit he wears when doing anything other than practicing. A set of jeans, a white shirt with the logo of capsule corp. "C" printed largely on the front. He carries a satchel over his left shoulder and wears sneakers that seem a bit too big for him.

(Outfit 3): Your general Gi Uniform, a faded red color with a bright blue belt on his waist. He wears belted boots.

(I hope this is ok, I'm still somewhat new to roleplaying and such. I love DBZ, and other elements of martial arts. I plan on sketching D later on.)

Name: D or Dez

Height: 5'9

Weight: 164

Build: Defined/Average

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Race: Human

Traits: Skilled Martial Artist (Intermediate Level), Basic Ki Mastery (Basic Blast i.e. Masenko, Ki Volleys), Trained Swordsman (Shortsword 1 Handed)

Background: Raised by an alien family, D didn't have much going for him once he decided it was time to find his own people. He sat off on a journey with an expeditions unit to find a planet like their own.

Upon traveling across galaxies, planet Earth was found. The members of the expedition begun to report it as a conquerable planet until D found out this is where he originally came from.

No one has ever been too sure on how he ended up on the other side of space, but they still viewed him the same.

D prevented them from committing to an attack by his word and pleading with them. They allowed him to stay on Earth on his new home.

Time passed (19) as he found new friends and skills to master while on Earth, all the while looking up to the heroes he heard about on his home world.

Now he attempts to follow his aspirations.

Description (Outfit 1): A regime outfit of his home planet, long clothe pants with silver braces along his ankles. A purple sash belt with two loops on either side. Sand pelted boots, hand wraps. A belted tunic with a metal plate on his right shoulder.

(Outfit 2): "He was lucky he managed to squeeze his way into community college." - Evan, Earth friend

This is a casual outfit he wears when doing anything other than practicing. A set of jeans, a white shirt with the logo of capsule corp. "C" printed largely on the front. He carries a satchel over his left shoulder and wears sneakers that seem a bit too big for him.

(Outfit 3): Your general Gi Uniform, a faded red color with a bright blue belt on his waist. He wears belted boots.

(I hope this is ok, I'm still somewhat new to roleplaying and such. I love DBZ, and other elements of martial arts. I plan on sketching D later on.)
(Accepted, even though this is the IC)

Kumatetsu

After having rested for an amount of time, within the bedrooms of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Kuma decided to get up, put on a new top for his Gi. and set himself back outside into the white abyssmal realm. At first, Kuma watched Amaya as she trained with her duplicated forms. He was generally impressed, he didn't know a technique like that existed! Then Takeshi and Ako spoke of Xing, and it had been a very long time since he's heard that name. He smiled heartily, he couldn't wait to meet another one of his friends. But formalities would have to wait. He had promised Amaya that they would train together. And he would not hold back either, he was excited, honestly. He's never sparred with someone who wasn't a saiyan, or a namekian. So sparring with a human to him, would prove insightful in the things he's missed out. For now he would watch Amaya though, just to let her get her warm up done.

Webs Elk Webs Elk
Brax Brax
Eagleye415 Eagleye415
skycaptain skycaptain
Agent23 Agent23
Gohan510 Gohan510
(YOU KNOW I'M DOING IT BOYS N GIRLS)

Amaya

30460009-256-k3254.jpg
The gravity was only getting harder to bear as Amaya continued her assault against herself. Her multiform clones sparred for quite sometime, just when they were starting to tire from constant strain she saw a familiar figure out of the corner of her eye. She finally let out a tired sigh as she ended to technique and her clones disappeared back into one. She was honestly pretty tired from that but she doubted any of the saiyans would even call that a warm up. Amaya flipped her hair and walked toward the saiyan, not really sure why he was just standing there. "Hey shouldn't you be in bed? The void isn't going anywhere, you don't have to push yourself so much. You can take a break." She hoped he might listen to her advice, but figured it would fall on deaf ears.

Kumatetsu

Kumatetsu watched as Amaya walked on over to him, she then began to reprimand him for not getting enough rest, at least it seemed like that to him. Quite honestly he wasn't too sure how to take that. But he thought it best to at least try and come up with a compromise. "I've never seen a technique like that before, it looks difficult!" He scratched his cheek chuckling softly, trying his best to at least change the conversation. "Why not train with me for just 5 minutes? Then I'll get some well-deserved rest. I'm planning on training as much as possible before our time expires. I want to master my super saiyan transformation, and maybe extend it to the next level! I bet you also wanna break past your limits. I know rest is important too, so that's why I'm going to train juuust enough until I'm really, REAAALLY tired!" He laughed.

skycaptain skycaptain

Amaya grinned when he commented on her technique. She was glad someone thought it was impressive, especially after how many years it took her to finally get the hang of it. He was right, it was very difficult. She had actually managed to impress a saiyan so she had to ride the confidence boost as long as she could. "The multiform technique, yeeeah it's not too tough. Barely broke a sweat." She instantly felt her bluff went too far as she was clearly breathing heavily. He brought her attention back when he mentioned training together. Her brow furrowed and she stared at the ground, lost in thought while he explained his goals in the chamber. Part of her was scared about facing off against a saiyan. Her biggest fear was that the gap in their power would be so painfully evident that she wouldn't even feel right pretending to be on equal footing. That it would show her no matter how hard she works she will never even come close to being actual competition.

Several seconds past after he finished his sentence, with Amaya staring at the ground intently. Her thoughts a jumbled mess. Well it's just five minutes, I can probably last that long. But what if I can't? I'll never live that down. I do want to surpass my limits, but what's the point if whatever new height I reach I'm still miles below everyone else?.. Why is it quiet? She finally lifted her gaze from the ground and realized he stopped talking a while ago. Her face turned a little pink but she noticed his expression, he was clearly not even putting a fraction of how much thought she was putting into this proposal. Maybe I'm overthinking this. She finally managed a smile and nodded toward the tall saiyan. It's just a spar, it's not like it will mean anything. "You make a fair point. We are here to train, so it's our job to push ourselves.. Alright, 5 minutes." She took a deep breath as she took a few steps away from Kuma and slid into the shinhan fighting stance. I'll start pretty slow and... see how far we take this I suppose.. Hopefully at least one of us will be able to walk back if it goes that far.

She locked her eyes on the saiyan and her expression showed her focus. "Hope you're ready!" She dashed forward as fast as she could manage leading with a right jab aimed at his chest, not missing a beat and going for two more punches and trying to keep her momentum with a tornado kick aimed at his head.

Kumatetsu
tumblr_n0bai5yakB1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

Kuma stared at Amaya for a long time, as she seemed to have spaced out. He didn't know if it was weird or not, but when he watched her, he could feel a tinge of doubt in her expressions. Maybe she felt he was just too strong? Foolish! She could become just as strong if she trained hard enough with him. That's when the idea popped in his mind... He would train with Amaya so much that she could stand toe to toe with his super saiyan form. It wouldn't be impossible, he would make it so! This 5 minute sparring session was just the beginning. And so he jumped back a bit, standing tall. He transformed into his super saiyan form. Powering up to full power. The gold aura swarming around him. He narrowed his eyes as he caught her first jab, pushing her hand backward, he then blocked the 2nd of the three punches. The third caught him off guard, hitting him straight in the chest, he winced, and then came the kick, which knocked his head back a bit.

He dashed backwards some, regaining himself. Moving into a stance of his own he dashed back into the fray, a knee coming straight towards her stomach, if that didn't connect he had an elbow ready to ram into her cheek. After that he would spin to her side, while in the air he would catch himself with his right hand, and throw out a sweeping kick into her legs to make her fall.
skycaptain skycaptain

Amaya realized he wasn't playing around when he powered up to super saiyan and caught her first punch like it was nothing. Thankfully she had the fighting sense to not miss a beat and she actually managed to knock him back a bit. But she was caught off guard by his ability to rebound with incredible speed. She took his knee straight to her gut, knocking the wind out of her. The saiyan continued his fast assault giving her no time to recuperate and he expertly swept her legs out from under her, she fell to the ground hard and quickly thanks to the increased gravity. His blows are heavy, He only hit me twice and I've already taken way more damage. Already in pain she forced herself to blast the ground sending her away from Kumatetsu, and into the air. She hovered in the air for a second taking a breath as she brought the backs of her hands to either side of her face and stared down at her over-powering opponent. "Solar flare!" She unleashed a blinding barrage of light, praying it caught him off guard. She descended to the ground and charged him with everything she could. Leading with a charging elbow and followed by a flurry of kicks, alternating between fast and heavy. Then going for a gut punch with all of her strength. Finally whether it worked or not she jumps into the air and charges a familiar blue energy wave aimed straight down. "KamehameHA!" The final part of her meteor combination.

Kumatetsu
1aps_480__by_5h0071n9_574r-d62ub38.gif

Kuma's eyes widened, a familiar technique, though he never used it, nor took the time to implement it into his fighting style. Solar Flare..He was caught in its brightening light, shielding his eyes after the first few beams of light already blinded him. He tried to regain composure, but it was too late, Amaya already started her furious onslaught, though he could not block nor dodge all of the attacks, he did the best he could with one arm, while the other rubbed his eyes. He groaned and winced at each hit. When the gut punch came he doubled over, kneeling a bit. Finally he regained some of his eyesight. Only just enough to see the blurry figure of Amaya charging up her Kamehameha. Kuma decided to return the attack. With one hand, stretching outwards behind him, blue energy began to form around his palm. Shaping itself into a sphere of energy, soon enough bursting with power. Kuma powered up a little more for intimidation. "Kame....Haaaamee..." Kuma's eyes narrowed, as his face grew into a ferocious snarl. "HAAAA!!!" The final "Ha" from Kuma roared out in unison with Amaya's. His energy beam shooting at her's ready to clash with fury.
skycaptain skycaptain

Amaya would have been surprised her combo actually worked, if she had time to think about it. She was hardly surprised that he had already shaken off the damage and was charging his own kamehameha. The scene probably would look quite impressive to anyone watching. Both fighters roared in unison and their beams clashed in a fantastic fashion. Two beams clashing in a brilliant flash of light. Amaya's whole body shook when their attacks collided, the force of the super saiyan was overwhelming. She was clearly out matched and she was starting to get over taken despite her best efforts. He's just too strong! She grimaced, nearing her limit. This was the hardest she had been pushed in a long time. She knew she couldn't last much longer so it was time to go for broke. She was hoping to keep this up her sleeve for as long as possible, she didn't think she would let someone see it the first day of training. Her whole body tensed as she continued losing ground in the beam struggle. "Kaioken times 2!" In an instant her body was enveloped by a raging red aura and her power dramatically increased. She pushed back with her new power, committed to over powering him. Or at least that was the message she was trying to send. Once she pushed back with surprising force, she could only pray Kuma fell for the feign and gave up on the struggle. Dodging to the left and diving down, knees first as fast as her kaiokenX2 would allow. Despretly aiming for his face with a crane strike.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Takeshi and Akko watched the struggle, the girl unconsciously putting her hand on Takeshi's shoulder. He noticed this, blushing as the two jumped away from each other. They had always had feelings for each other, and they both knew it, but they just didn't know what to do. Takeshi went further into the chamber, his friend following him.

He stood in front of the massive ice wall, his hair standing up as he went Super Saiyan. Akko did the same, the two smashing through the wall as the ice closed in around them. They both looked to each other, firing a Kamehameha in unison that broke them through. Takeshi grabbed her, flying through the whole before they fell onto the ground. She landed on top of them, the two laughing briefly. They looked into each other's eyes, suddenly kissing each other passionately. Then they kissed again. And again. And again. And then it got hot. And the it faded to black...

They were back in a few minutes, holding each other's hands as they watched the fight. She leaned into Takeshi, the man smiling as he said, "Think Kuma will actually master his Super Saiyan form?" She laughed, saying, "I don't know. But he's the best we have, besides you." He nodded, putting on a change of clothes as he threw her a training gi. They sat down, eating some food as they looked out into the chamber.

Kumatetsu

Amaya showed unwavering bravery in the beam clash, going so far as to power up through Kaio-Ken. This excited Kuma and yet made him all the more proud, she was strong. Did she notice it herself? Or does she doubt it? Kuma didn't want to show his struggling body to her, that gut punch that she used with all her strength was amazing. She was very tactical, and that was intriguing to Kuma. A human fighter can become jut as equal in power as a super saiyan. And Kuma believed, no. KNEW Amaya could even surpass that level of power. One day they would stand toe to toe together as he acquired ssj2. But the beam clash did not stop. And he did not let up either...

"HHHAAAAAA!!!!!" He roared out, putting strength into his stance as he pushed the beam back up, but she has already dropped down. She was coming straight at him.. his next best move, would come to him in the blink of an eye, moving his hand downward he pushed himself into the sky. And while in the sky, his kamehameha had disappeared, he braced himself coming down at Amaya with full force, a headbutt ready to rock both their worlds.​
skycaptain skycaptain
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back