• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Daydreamer's sketches

NeoLeaf

Optimistic Dictator & Intermediate Story Teller

I drew something in class today thought I'd might share it. If this one sketch can make it through I'll think about posting more of my humble sketches on this thread. I draw sketches of people, landscapes of my area of residency, certain directions japanimation and american cartoons.

I'm too broke to afford real art material or have a awesome drawing tablet and thus will humbly stick with my office pen and school pencil gettup. Hope you enjoy whatever I'm going to post on this thread. May it be the pictures or having me face verbal abuse in my private messages or being spammed with the 'report' button.

Ladies, Gentlemen and others, My name is NeoLeaf and I welcome you to the Daydreamer's Sketches Let's us begin.

June 3 2015

I drew a goat woman... Yeah... This is self explanitory really.

11412197_953986394653923_2425765462043441302_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
June 10th

Drew one of my roleplaying characters. In this portrait the name of the character is Daaneru Furiiman(14), an ability user who controls trees and wood, I reffer to him as the twisted little black boy whose bent on monehhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!*cough* Anyway, I went out of my way to draw this 'child gentlemen' during a stressful lesson where I had to regulate somehow and in someway to catch on with the new thema.

b6c7a1ebe7e7905e06a58f7cea14659d.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back