Day One

The best? Really? I feel so happy! Yay!

Lol well, not sure if I can juggle another RP, which sucks because I got a character in my private reserve just for RP's like this :/ I would hate to drag the game down. However, I may be able to do a cameo or two every now and then.

As I said, don't worry on joining. This was just some type of recuitment for people that I can trust will not do absurd one liners and actually put time and effort into each post.

Simply to see if you were interested.

You can join? Awesome! You can't join? It's fine

Well I do enjoy post apoc games.

if 2015 is when this began, what is the present year?

2016 :)

We were all knocked out for a long period of time, so, there's no quarantine, or anything. Plain bandits and beings that want to eat us.

2015 December 21-

Bomb was dropped on California.

The buildings collapsing and floors splitting appart made us be caught in rubble. We were knocked out

2016 Janaury 6

The plants were giving us enough protein to survive in that state, but, our brains realized they were only trying to make us a H1. We wake up, at the border of starvation and thirst, because plants didn't push us to far. We are in the middle of a collapsed mall, floors are split, and Eaters are roaming around, eating everything they see.

We enter here

Sounds like a good plot.

Referring to the picture in the IC RPing thread, did plants take over the city to make it heavily vegetated or was it just an awesome picture to set the mood?

Yep, both reasons.

These special types of mutated plants try to consume everything they find.

This is their survival tactic:

They make an eater

Eaters kill a human

Plant consumes part of human

They make an eater

A cycle
:)

Your..girlfriend? I'm sorry if that sounds offensive.

Coincidences, no? :3

I can make you an encyclopedia if you guys are interested. I won't reveal the special types of zombies we'll encounter, tough ;)

H1:

Extreme hearing skill. Detects gunshots from far distances

Why do they die when stuck in the head?

The parasite the plant incubates only survives in certain conditions. The brains squishiness is perfect for them.

Kill their habitat? They die

Can walk-run

Minimum ability to run

Strength of a 15 year old kid

Make it as an extra page thing, Keiser

"This band saves lives." ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

"Welcome to the Jungle" comes to mind. I like the plot. I like the setting. I'll see about submitting a character. Though he might break off from the group every now and then to do his own thing.

How long have they been surviving this? Or is when they wake basically when it all begins for them?

Keiser said:
2015 December 21-
Bomb was dropped on California.

The buildings collapsing and floors splitting appart made us be caught in rubble. We were knocked out

2016 Janaury 6

The plants were giving us enough protein to survive in that state, but, our brains realized they were only trying to make us a H1. We wake up, at the border of starvation and thirst, because plants didn't push us to far. We are in the middle of a collapsed mall, floors are split, and Eaters are roaming around, eating everything they see.

We enter here
You should put this somewhere important as well.

Like Cloudy, only you should post in that thread, and only important stuff. If we post someone will just mess things up.

Okay. From the character sheets it seemed like they were used to surviving in it already, Ace being a soldier type because of the hellish world for example. And that they have weapons and equipment with them. Or is the CS more for future them purposes?

Sorry about the questions. Lol Cloudy is well familiar with the habit of mine. It gives me the tools I need to make a character fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back