• Dististik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sui

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
The Logbook

"Yet another day has passed that we've killed an innocent and yet the night passed where another murder took place... Heart was the next one to be hung by the votes, her room was as clean as the rest of ours... hopefully. Last night however, I managed to truly see what we are up against... A Werewolf, it dined on the flesh of the lifeless body of Aki in the dining room. Aki's body laid butchered on the table as it ate, however, once it saw me it ran. I could tell that this was no guest of the governor's."

~Note from the Governor's Head Butler, Kaze

Votes) @HeartBrokenIceQueen: Death - Hung, Alignment - Good

Murder) @Akihito: Death - Murder, Alignment - Good

Werewolf will be ending at 11 PM Central Time.

P.S. Need more interaction, the werewolf is killing you guys.

There he was, cleaning the mess again. The head butler's note made him angry. It wasn't a guest, his suspicion was wrong and a horrible feeling made his stomach lurch. It was one of the staff. Cleaning up the slick blood he saw his reflection caught up in a clear puddle. His eyes widened, was it him? Was he the one killing people in his sleep? He slammed his sponge int the puddle and sobbed. He should have left when he had the chance, he should never have taken the Governor's offer in the first place. No, he should have stayed home and helped on the farm.

Dammit!!

It wasn't one of the guests. They had killed so many innocent people! All because of this simple...thing. Locking herself up in her room, Pai curled up into a little ball, sobbing violently. She was next, wasn't she? No. Pai couldn't die now. She had already survived through all of this. It's time that she takes some proper action.

Rushing out of her room, Pai hurried down the stairs, heading towards no where in particular. She just had to do something. Murders like this couldn't keep going on. We were all going to die if this continued.

(I didn't get the notif cause my name is spelt wrong xD )

Hex was walking around putting plates of food around and drink in the ice buckets. So many people were dying around her, she had to keep strong now. She walked past a room saw one of the guests Pai coming out of itr, "excuse me ma'am," she said, "are you alright?" The girl sounded awfully upset, she couldn't let the guest be upset now could she? Kaze didn't like that either, hopefully she could cheer this one up. She followed at a quickened pace to keep up

Whipping around to stare at a maid, Pai quickly took a step backwards, remembering what Kaze had said. It was one of the workers. A little wary from being around a potential killer, Pai felt her palms go sweaty as she just nodded at the girl. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine." Pai mumbled, rubbing her hands together.

Clearing her throat uncomfortably, Pai flashed the maid an uneasy smile and then shuffled away once more. "So..." Pai started, trying to make idle chit chat. "Do you like chocolate..?" What kind of question was that, Pai?

Hex laughed at the girls uneasiness and strange question, "yes actually, milks my favourite. What about yours?" She asked. She gave the girl a reassuring smile realising she had talked to her a few days ago. This girl didn't look like a killer at all but she could always be wrong. You never know, still Hex liked to befriend people so maybe if she'd lighten up they could be friends.

Hearing that milk was her favourite kind of chocolate, Pai quickly eased up slightly, thankful for the maid's easygoing personality. "I like white and milk." Beaming happily, Pai did her best to remove her thoughts from all the murders that was going on lately. But, it was rather difficult from doing so.

Deciding to point out the pink elephant in the room, Pai leaned in closer to the maid and whispered lowly, "So, who do you think it is? The murderer, I mean..." Eyes wide with fear, Pai gulped as a shiver went down her spine.

(Okay . . . Not sure how I drew suspicion to myself for a lynching but whatever. Werewolf tends to be a random guessing game when it comes to the lynches really. But if I were the werewolf, why would I kill the one person I painted to be innocent? Oh well. Might as well, give you guys my investigation results while I still can.)

Two more innocents killed. Now Amy's suspicions were fully on the 3 servants and 1 guest that had been active each of the days since the governor was found. This meant that the gaps in killings were most likely intended or due to unforeseen circumstances. (Them not being on in the time between when the voting ends and the new day begins.)

Her biggest clue was the fact that there had actually been a killing last night. So (judging by how kaze told the werewolf to send him their vote) the werewolf must've been active during the night (between 12AM and 9AM Eastern Standard Time). The last time dististik and Sui were seen were about 2 hours before the end of the day (voting closed) and have not been seen since so it couldn't be them.

Hylion wasn't active during the allotted hours but it is also likely he doesn't have much to do. (He's not in any active roleplays from what I can see. A few sign ups but no ic threads other than werewolf and a private.) And the other three were active during the night, some more than others, but all three had shown their faces during then. The question now is whom. She'd come back once she had more information.

Hex looked at the elephant and nodded, "Im not sure but I have my suspicions." She said, "but for what we know they could even be wrong." She smiled but then sighed. "I don't want everyone to die. It aweful feeling like you could be the next." She looked up at the girl, "what about you? Do you have suspicions at all?"

((Lol the elephant xD ))

Pai nodded in agreement. "I can feel it too, I hope we can catch the culprit before that happens." Fearing for her life, Pai just hoped if it does happen to her that it would be quick and painless. "I have my own suspicions, but they aren't exactly clear just yet..." Frowning slightly, Pai leaned back and smiled. "Perhaps this is all just a dream, no, nightmare." Chuckling softly, Pai shook her head at the idea. "I think it may be Dististik." Putting a finger to her mouth, Pai shrugged and tried to look as casual as possible.

Hex laughed at the nightmare remark, "hmmmmm could be." She said with a serious face. She shook her head and lightened up again, "but then again it could be anyone so we just have to think and hope we catch them before the time runs out." She said with a small smile.

Pai nodded, time was a valuable thing after all. Shaking her head, she noticed that she was getting off topic. "Why do you think they're doing this..?" Frowning ever so slightly, Pai shivered as rubbed her hands together. Personally, Pai had no idea, perhaps the killer wanted revenge? Or s/he was just doing it for the hell of it? Maybe the killer was an insane person who murdered everyone in his/her path!

"I was thinking, since they killed the govener , maybe they think we all know something." She grimaced, "I don't know if I'm ready to die yet..." She said sadly. Hex didnt like the idea of everyone dieing but she couldn't stop it therefor had to hope it would end soon.

(You know, it's weird. Everyone's all like "It can't be a guest" and yet, you're lynching a guest . . . Also, did the Seer die already? I ask because kaze's not asking for Seer votes anymore. And . . . it seems no one is reading my posts . . . Great. I've already pointed out that dististik can't be the one.)

Amy suspected the butler Nin to be the werewolf. It was odd. During the days that there were no killings, he was not at the mansion during the night.

(I know it isn't a foolproof plan, but I looked through everyone's recent activity. And on both days when the werewolf didn't kill anyone, the only people who wasn't active between when voting closed and the new day began were Nin and Hylion. But Hylion wasn't active during the allotted time during the 3rd day when there was a killer. Again, it's not a foolproof plan. They could still have been on and PM activity isn't recorded.)

(Im reading your posts and we have our suspicions and can have them xD but you are a good investigator)

(that's hilarious, I practically lynched myself next round by being busy xD . Your logic is a little flawed though, Were I the werewolf I could have simply pmd kaze my pick while I was online. So, were I the werewolf I would have either planned on not killing anyone on those days just because I'm sadistic or I'm not the werewolf and the next lynching will definitely tell you that. -if its me of course-)

amdreams said:
(You know, it's weird. Everyone's all like "It can't be a guest" and yet, you're lynching a guest . . . Also, did the Seer die already? I ask because kaze's not asking for Seer votes anymore. And . . . it seems no one is reading my posts . . . Great. I've already pointed out that dististik can't be the one.)
P.S. you have 3 votes not 4 as skys54 did a unauthorized vote.

About seer: you are the first to realise it, give yourself a cookie.

@Hexed pm me when you can.

(And we've forgotten that there's usually a traitor or two in our midst as well. I also find it funny that according to Ams logic I am definitely the werewolf.)

Well, I said it wasn't perfect. It was just the only lead I have and I've got nothing to lose since I'm going to be lynched unless some miracle should occur. The only thing I'm certain of is that it isn't Sui or dististik.

Here's the funny part:

It's now late enough in the game that I can finally go back and compile all the voting data.

From what I've collected...

Dististik and Paipai900

Are probably innocent. due to times the werewolf has been offline (it's easier to kill as a werewolf then cast a killing vote imo because time limitations) But could be a traitor

Amdreams

Is probably innocent because she was completely not in the game for the first half (as far as I can tell)

Hexed and Nimbiz have voted on par with each other over the last two days, could be working together (Wolf and traitor) idk it tends to happen in the late game.

Original Hylion is another suspect possibility I'll need to dig deeper

here's my question: who was the first person to vote against Amderams?

Funny thing is, Is unless Dististik votes against Nibmbiz, I'm pretty sure another innocent will die.

Not that I have any control over that.

Too many people voting too early.

I was the second to vote. There was already one mysterious vote there. I was just going with the crowd. Tee hee, I sorta can't wait to get lynched. The werewolf and traitor however are being very crafty, I will laugh if it is the one's you guys have written off. I will doubly laugh if it is Brolio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back