• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom πƒπ€π–𝐍 | the waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

cherry lips

𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to the temporary ooc! feel free to chat and ask questions here!

always an iconic role tbh!

i lowkey burned out so fast on roles tho LOL my brain got them hair dye fumes and croaked

so true. im always zooming for the bad boys and gals. theyre so iconic i love them

OK BUT THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME LOL hair dye is powerful at murdering my brain

Honestly so valid LOL

so excited for this!! probably gonna go for the rat hehe

Quick question! I know the game takes place in Canada but would there be any possibility of having my character being an American whose family moved to Canada during his high school years?

Quick question! I know the game takes place in Canada but would there be any possibility of having my character being an American whose family moved to Canada during his high school years?
Sure, just make it before the twins' junior year so he would not be considered a newer friend!

Okay. So, my character kind of fits the description of the weakling. He's a small dude who has a good survival instinct and can run like the wind, maybe due to bullying. However, I'm not sure if the rest of his athletic abilities would fit the mold of "weakling." He doesn't have the same strength as say the leader or the jock, but I would say he was "average." I especially don't want to take the role if someone is more interested in it.

Okay. So, my character kind of fits the description of the weakling. He's a small dude who has a good survival instinct and can run like the wind, maybe due to bullying. However, I'm not sure if the rest of his athletic abilities would fit the mold of "weakling." He doesn't have the same strength as say the leader or the jock, but I would say he was "average." I especially don't want to take the role if someone is more interested in it.
yeah with the weakling in particular his role is very much being the weak link in everything, so that includes athletics, grades, drinking, etc. but he's super important as the glue of the friend group! so maybe you can tweak the idea a bit or even take a crack at another role! I'm going to be periodically adding roles so maybe one that suits him more will pop up!

So I finished my gal (besides her relationship with the twins, just because I wasn't sure how creative I should get ). Looking forward to seeing if I made it through, but no worries if not ^^.

if I get time to, do expect an app for the ugly duckling role, v tempted !!

Make sure to try and keep things balanced! If there’s a lot of girls up, apply for one of the masc roles please! thank you!

If anyone needs extensions please let me know!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back