• Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joseph

Author: henryjulian

My Exalted Character Story!

“General, we have broken through Kurama’s front line. Our troops have begun marching through the gorge. It is only a matter of time until we will reach the city.â€

I don't want to rate this character yet, as you really have to give a background and character description of this character. Seems like a strong dawn caste... Lets see some flavour!

eh, he's not bad... but hes not that great either, you might want to look into perfect soak, raising your essence, and getting more melee, as he stands i could make a wood aspected that could beat him

To be honest, therew isn't much that makes him stand outy as a typical military Dawn Caste.  The only thing would be his abilities in Stealth, but all I can advise is to try and find a hook, something that will make him stand out more, a unique idea.

~FC.

There's really nothing here to rate.  But I rated it anyway, because I'm an elitist jerkoff with literary pretensions.

Where's the character?  Hiding somewhere in between the dots?  You've told us nothing about him.  He doesn't even have a particularly distinctive appearance or personal style, let alone a backstory, motivations, etc.

What's with the almost-but-not-quite Dune flavor with "spice" and shit?

Ozymandius said:
eh, he's not bad... but hes not that great either, you might want to look into perfect soak, raising your essence, and getting more melee, as he stands i could make a wood aspected that could beat him
Right.  Because just like in a video game, the goal when making a character should always be MAXIMUM LETHALITY, rather than pesky details such as personality, motivations, history, et cetera.

A Wood Aspect?  Damn, dude.  You must stat them DBs all crazy-like.

Right.  Because just like in a video game, the goal when making a character should always be MAXIMUM LETHALITY, rather than pesky details such as personality, motivations, history, et cetera.

A Wood Aspect?  Damn, dude.  You must stat them DBs all crazy-like.
If by crazy-like you mean, "Mr. Storyteller can u plz giv me teh xp 4 free so dat my chractur sheeet can be the best in ur game.  Dese wwaytud dice r not 4 reel play, i jus like to roll dem.  I wan beet goku in 1v1 fight as starting charctur LOL"

Eew, I say.

Can't understand anyone even as a joke can go down to that level of non- verbosity, utter useless grammar and spelling and munchkinism.

But it's skilled to be able to do it, I admit.

While the character has a slightly amusing story, it has no depth without descriptions of appearance, back story, or motivations. Your character sheet is flawed.

And yes, it was so Dune tainted I was waiting for giant worms to show up!

Kaiserpingvin said:
Eew, I say.
Can't understand anyone even as a joke can go down to that level of non- verbosity, utter useless grammar and spelling and munchkinism.

But it's skilled to be able to do it, I admit.
I've played with several of his ilk; I wish I couldn't do that.  It's not exactly a blessing.

Oh, the stories...

How many times can you hear in World of Darkness that the character is a hitman who uses a chainsaw/katana/both and is 4th generation Brujah?  Starting off?  ::shudder::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back