• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dawn & Rebirth

Kal

Madam Stabby-Stab

Rebirth of Cyrus

d1e2a1e8518e497028eed0c3b0c59a7e.jpg
3b480ba6a552d8f4b95f1b6e01631737.jpg

sticker,375x360.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Cyrus

He shouldn't be doing this.

It was always a dark thought in the back of his mind. A joke, even. He never imagined he'd get this far.

But, god help him, he'd snapped.

The girl he thought he was gonna spend his life with was gone.

So you can forgive the man.

He hadn't slept. He hadn't eaten.

But he'd never been so alive before. Or maybe, never that.. dead.

He'd been watching her. God, he was a stalker now, but screw it. She hung out at the ice cream place a lot, near the docks. He'd bought an ice cream, hung around, glancing up, looking to see when she'd come. And when she did..

He'd.. er.. he'd figure that out.

Trix Orion

"Bachelor, bachelor, I am a bachelor~" Trix singsonged, half skipping as her hair flew behind her. "Sure it took an extra year, but that just means I have... have... Hmmm..." her song dropped to an end as she found nothing to rhyme with 'year'. Well. It wasn't like she was an English major.

Ryan had called her obsessed, and promised to set up an intervention for her when she told him she'd be doing what she did every Thursday, Graduation Day or not. Soon after she got her diploma, she'd traded her robes in for skinny jeans and a plaid button-up, heading down to her favorite place, her 'every-Thursday' place.

The ice-cream cart by the docks.

"Hay-hey Trix!" the aging parlor-meister greeted her, "Same as always?"

"Butterscotch with pretzels!" she beamed. "I graduated today!"

"Oh yeah?" he said, already scooping up one round ball of butterscotch, "Congratulations! My daughter is graduating high school in two days."

"Tell her I said 'good on ya, girl!'" Trix said as she watched, glittering eyes on the pretzels being caked all around the ice-cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back