• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

DavidandRicia

David : Damn immature petty bastards I think sitting behind the back of the equipment shed . One day they will gravel I think one day I will be their boss and they will beg me to spare them the bread line one day I think I open a copy of "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" the more you read the more you know and the more you know the better you'll be in control of the huddled masses I think if only I could fight and not get in trouble. I could kick every one of those sorry delinquents just as I settle in to read a shadow appears over me I lower my book to see a older girl probably in the upper classes

OCC: At the school our to characters go to middle school and high school are one big one my character David is in the lowest probably 12 or 13 and I thought that yours could be in the upper classes around 17 or 18 . David's appearance is he has a ruddy complexion dirty blond hair and greenish blue eyes he strong for his age and has mussels despite this David has asthma and both teachers and students pick on him

big_thumb_348dd89564828e0acc305d6b0c4c7708.jpg

Amelia went to go get something for her teacher out of the school shed. Life was pretty boring for her. She lived by herself for the most part. Really she lived with her older sister who was a doctor and gone all the time. Amelia was a straight A student who didn't really have a life outside of the school. To be honest she didn't really have one inside the school either. No friends, clubs or activities. She really didn't have any hobbies either. 18 years old and in her Senior year. She had univerity already lined up and prepared to go to law school. She didn't really care about law school.. she was just going because her sister was a doctor and she though law was just as successful.

She stared at the boy in front of her, reading a Harry Potter book. "Aren't you a little young to be skipping class?" She asked him.

David : "I'm not skipping miss i'm just waiting for the bell to ring you know hiding out from undesirables" I study the girl for a second real nerdy and real pretty I stand up "besides aren't you a little old to be skipping school ?" I add smirking a little I then realize how cheeky i'm being without even knowing this girls name "where are my manners , David Maultsby my dad's trying the guy who killed those kids last year heard of it ? " I extend my hand to her . My family's always on the move my Dad is a traveling lawyer a quite well known one for that matter always finding the hardest cases to win and trying them I'm proud of him both for severing people their just deserts and for getting the family rich .

OCC: I'll have my character sheet posted some time today

( :) )

"That sounds like skipping to me. And I'm not skipping, I am retrieving something for the teachers. I'm allowed to be here." Amelia said with a bit of pride. She wasn't a rule breaker or a delinquent. She listened to him talk about his father. His father was pretty well known. Especially since he was a man who did really well in the lawyer community. Sadly, "I don't care who your father is. David. That doesn't make you anything. You're still just a kid skipping class. I need to get back." She told him. She gave him real attitude. She wasn't sure why she was so bitchy to this random kid. She ignored his extended hand and didn't even give him her name before starting to walk into the shed and get what the teacher was asking for her to get.

David : Bloody Hell I think what a ........ gentlemen don't even think about girls all of a sudden the bell rings"See you around " I call out to the girl ! Back to Hell ... I mean school I say quietly to myself as I enter home room I hear the intercom come on "All Students please report to the assembly room thank you." I wonder what this is about I think heading into the crowed room I see one well dressed man and one well dressed women on the stage. I know what this is about that new Youth Center that's opening here in this miserable backwater town. Youth Center's have been opening up all over the country lately all owned by this Pastor named Dan I feel a poke behind me . I look behind me and I here a loud "HE HAW" "How's it going hickey , your Mama really good to you in bed last night " , "Hey Wheezy the old man from across the street just called and wants his lungs back" Assholes I think I think about fighting back but I decide i'm not in the mood I see that girl who was behind the shed take her seat in the row in front of me I feel another tap from behind i'm not in the mood to deal with them so instead I try to get the girl's attention "How's it going " I say tapping her shoulder I know it's weird trying to talk to a older girl who I don't even know but it's better then dealing with the pound scum who sit behind me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back