• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dating Sim W/ My Male OCs

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
Your alarm clock goes off, like always. Moaning, you wake up reluctantly. I don't wanna wake up, you think, rubbing your head. But, then again, you still have much to do. You check your to-do list.

1. Go grocery shopping.

2. Return missing library books.

3. Water garden.

4. Daily exercise at the park.

You consider it, then you decide to....

> Do 1 first.

> Do 2 first.

> Do 3 first.

> Do 4 first.

What a lovely day, you think as you walk outside to water our garden. The sun is shining, the birds are singing...the neighbors are decent—

"RESPEN! Stop doing that!" one of your said neighbors, Lawrence, a half-fairy, shouts, as his brother, Respen, an elf, throws water balloons at him. You look up at them. You have a water gun nearby. Maaaybe it would be fun to prank them.

Do you:

> Squirt the water gun at both of them. Just for funsies.

> Squirt the water gun at Respen. That jerk shouldn't mess with his little brother like that!

> Gang up on Lawrence. It's always fun to mess with him.

> Calmly continue watering your garden. You don't want to get involved.

Smirking, you pick up the water gun and aim it carefully at the boys. Just at the right time, you pull the trigger. Water splashes onto both Lawrence and Respen, and they both have very different reactions.

"HEY! No fair!"

"Ehehehehe....you got me that time, Y/N," Respen says. You roll your eyes. You know for a fact that he's internally screaming. After a minute, he climbs up into his tree. "Soooooo.....what's up?"

> "The sky."

> "Not much."

> "Is your brother okay? He looks pissed."

> "Well, actually, I wanna go back to bed....."

> "BWAHAHAHAHA! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!"

Respen is silent, then he chuckles. In the background, Lawrence is laughing uncontrollably, now about six feet in the air (he can fly).

"'The sky'....that's a good one, Y/N!" He snorts.

"Very....ah....clever."

"What's all this ruckus?" Your neighbor on the other side of your house, Gemini, who is basically the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland, walks out, bearing a cigarette.

"Oh, hey, Gem. I was just talking to Y/N."

"Cool." Gemini let's out a puff of smoke. "How's your day been, beautiful?"

> "Great."

> "I just woke up."

> *evil face* "I'M GONNA LIFT YOU UP, I'M GONNA LET YOU DOWN...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back