Born as a Spirit, or human turned into a Spirit:

The "Itsuka Shido" Role:

Lucian Walters - @FantasyDoctor

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lucian Walters

Age (15-16): 16

Appearance:

AnimeBadBoy.jpg

Likes: Swords, snakes, funny girls, girls who stand up for themselves and his family

Dislikes: Woman beaters, rapists, pedophiles and all other low life scum

@FantasyDoctor Accepted, just remember you can't really have him using his own sword, seeing as his goal's to make all the Spirits fall in love with him so he can save them through the taking of their powers to prevent any more fighting from occurring. That, and he's a High School student, just like Shido was. He can, however, use the powers of the Spirits he's "Sealed" to protect himself and his friends, the Spirits from other Spirits. Sealing's just like in the show, by the way.

Spirit Name(Ex: Princess, Diva, etc.): Kaguya - Moon Princess

Given/Human Name: Mai Kiyomizu

Appearance:

long+katana++cute+gilr+school+uniform+HD+Anime+wallpaper++%5Banimefullfights.com%5D.jpg

Gender (Female): Female

Angel (Picture): Refer To Appearance

Angel (Abilities, Etc.): Her blade, which she refers to as Demon Blade Mizuk?rikami, is her angel. With her blade, she can summon forth an eclipse, which turns the sky bloody red, with the moon itself glowing a painful blue color, as though the moon itself were trying to kill whatever she's after. She also has the ability to control water and ice, as well as reflect illusion off the moon itself at naturally occurring night, which is why she was given the title Kaguya, or Moon Princess by the AST. She is their highest priority target, orders being to drop anything and everything, even the saving of lives from another spirit, if she were to appear.

Dislikes: Most Humans, Fire (Will Put Out Immediately)

Born as a Spirit, or human turned into a Spirit: Born as a Spirit.

Spirit Name: Tyrant

Given/Human Name: Eto Hashiri

Appearance: (Regular Left, Astral Dress Right)

Akemi.Homura.full.1781251.jpg
sFUWbqA.jpg

Angel:
Dominion

anime-scythe-girl.jpg

Angel Abilities:

-Legion-

Dominion allows Eto to summon warriors to fight for her. Each warrior represents a chess piece and is powered accordingly. Each piece has a different specialty, which are listed below. All pieces, including Eto, are capable of flight.

• The Bishops focus on ranged attacks, and are able to fire a variety of energy based attacks from the keystones floating around their shoulders. Bishops are also able to teleport by spinning their keystones around them, the teleportation does not occur until they reach a certain speed, and being hit interrupts it. Up to two Bishops can be summoned at a time.
  • The Knight focuses on mobility, and are able to use the wings on their back to boost their speed, allowing them to easily rush down enemies and dodge attacks. Knights are also deadly combatants, relying on skill and speed rather than brute strength like the Rook.
  • The Rook focuses on offense, and are extremely strong, being able to deliver extremely powerful strikes at short range, allowing them to break enemy ranks and demolish structures. They also play the role of a 'Tank' being extremely durable and able to take a lot of firepower before going down.
  • The Pawn focuses on numbers, and have no outstanding strengths other than their co-operation abilities. They are usually used to back up the primary pieces, defending the Bishop, following up on the Knights attacks, or taking advantage of the Rook's warpath. 14 Pawns can be summoned at a time.
  • The Queen incorporates the strengths of all the other pieces, having the speed and strength of the Knight and Rook, and incorporating it with the magical power of the Bishop. It is able to fire energy strikes from it's spear and wings, along with augmenting it's strikes with it. Only one Queen can be summoned.
  • The King is represented by Eto, and as such, focuses on commanding and organizing the rest of the pieces. Eto is able to summon the pieces at will, and if one is defeated there is a thirty minute recovery time before she can re-summon it, unless it is a Pawn in which case the time is fifteen minutes. The King is always present, and should it be killed or rendered unconscious all other pieces will vanish.

Shirogane.Usagi.full.1213824.jpg

Left to Right: Bishop, Pawn, Knight, Queen, Rook
-Stand-In-

Dominion allows Eto to cast an illusion on one of her pawns, making it look exactly like her. When she speaks, it speaks, and she is able to control it's movements as though they were her own. This can ONLY be used on Pawns and they do not gain any of her power.

-Territory-

Dominion allows Eto to created a force-field around a large area, the field can not be entered or exited via physical mean, or penetrated by energy attacks. The field can be broken, though it requires a fairly large amount of power to do so, though another Spirit could likely break a hole though it without much trouble. Eto must be inside the field for it to stay up, otherwise it will vanish after approximately 5 minutes. The field is immobile, and has a maximum size around the size of Kurumi's Time Castle when used in Season 1, and the minimum size is big enough to enclose Eto.

-Tea

-Reading

-Embarrassing People

-Stuffed Toys (Secretly)

-Anime (Again, Ssseeeccceerrettt)

Dislikes:

-Other Spirits

-Kids

-(Ironically) Chess

-Candy

-Cheap Food

Born as a Spirit, or human turned into a Spirit: Human turned Spirit

I honestly think that Legion's a bit too powerful. A being summoned by a Spirit that's as powerful as a Spirit? In my opinion, too powerful. I could understand if it was the powering up of something that's already existent to near that of a Spirit, but not just creating it/summoning it yourself.

Also, Territory is definitely too powerful, granting you the ability to fully enter a dimension of your creation, the enemy unable to talk, and you able to fully control what's there? Can't really accept that. The rest is pretty much fine though.

I'm the same way too, really. I like to test out my limits as well, to be honest.

I was trying to use the other Spirits as references for the power level, but the wiki didn't provide that much detail on the actual power of the spirits. The reason I had behind making the Queen so strong was that Eto, representing the King, wouldn't really be much of a fighter herself, and most of her power Angel's power would be in her pieces, not her combat abilities.

I can understand that, but an individual piece can't really take that much strength. All the pieces together can be almost as strong as a Spirit though.

Ghosts would just make no sense to be in this world though. You could go with something similar to Kurumi though, with multiple selves. I'd suggest limiting it compared to Kurumi though, as that'd be something too powerful to easily pull off like the creators of Date A Live did.

Theme it wouldn't actually be ghosts, just a gothic... thing.... I dunno, I'm too tired to do ideas properly right now, though I'd like to stay away from anything already in the series >_> Btw, Is the current Angel junk ok? Want me to change anything else?

Cool, kinda nice having to change things though. The amount of RPs where one of the rules is not to be OP, and then I give my character like Vector Control or some other ridiculous junk and they get accepted in the blink of an eye is a bit... Concerning

It kinda is... That's why I'm taking the liberty of doing the opposite; Not putting in a rule that says not to be OP, but not accepting if it's OP.

Damn. I actually liked that. Maybe legion is a little to powerful for the world that this is based on, but that just makes it all the more fun. The danger of my character and his being in the middle of all of this. I think it would be just a great thing to do

Spirit Name:(Ex: Princess, Diva, etc.): Puppet master

Given/Human Name: Nao William

Appearance: normal

60.jpg

Her eyes are violet

Astral

konno_yuuki,%20red_eyes,%20sword,%20sword_art_online,%20,%20thighhighs,%20toutenkou,%20weapon.jpg

Angel (Picture): Minikas

demongirl1.jpg

Angel: Minikas allows her to use omen to fight for her.

Omen: She can create and controle different typed of life like puppets with special additions like Razer sharp teeth or blades instead of hands.

Piercings: The most powerful of the puppets. They have wings with dagger like feathers and their voices can seduce any who hear it. Their armor is very tough and they are strong and fast.

Feys: Second in rank Feys don't have wings but can jump far and high. In place of sonic voices they have razor sharp teeth and blades for hands.

Kapas: They are the weakest. Most of the time they appear as children. They have tough skin and are very fast but lack the special features like the others. Instead they carry staffs that's their main weapon and are used mostly as messengers.

Minikas allows her to shadow walk. The longer the distanice the more energy it takes.

Likes: Night time, dolls, pranks, sharp things, sweets, anime, drawing, singing, dancing, being outside, and exploring.

Dislikes: Snobbs, enemies, and liars.

Born as a Spirit, or human turned into a Spirit: human turned into spirit

Spirit Name: Raiju- Thunder beast

Given/Human Name: None (but will be Yumi Kazaku)

Appearance:

konachan-com-123333-boots-bow-chain-gray_hair-konpaku_youmu-purple_eyes-reio_reio_reio-sword-touhou-weapon.jpg

Angel: Refer To Appearance

Angel Abilities: Her blades which she call Raijin her angel. They both only give her one ability each the left blade allows her to create a storm at will and produce accurate strikes of lightning wherever she wishes them to land. While the right blade allows her to create and manipulate lightning at will. This is why she was given the name Raiju which was a mythical creature who's body is composed of lightning so AST found it most appropriate to call her that. She is a high priority target and the AST is only told to engage if they have her surrounded and outnumber at-least thirty to one and thirty veterans at that.

Likes: Electrocuting things, Storms, Loud noises, thunder and lighting

Dislikes: Peace and quiet, boring things, but most of all humans

Born as a Spirit, or human turned into a Spirit: Born as a Spirit.

@Bills352 A Spirit only gets one Angel, but other than that, accepted. You can just consider them one angle, if you want.

Alright, for now, no more Spirits will be accepted until we have at least one or two AST.

Miyuki said:
@Bills352 A Spirit only gets one Angel, but other than that, accepted. You can just consider them one angle, if you want.
Alright, for now, no more Spirits will be accepted until we have at least one or two AST.
Okay I have changed it slightly then so it is only one angel hope its okay now.

I'd like to make sure of this beforehand. Everybody's seen Date A Live, correct? Just to make sure in case I do anything through referencing something in the show.

Miyuki said:
I'd like to make sure of this beforehand. Everybody's seen Date A Live, correct? Just to make sure in case I do anything through referencing something in the show.
I have seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back