• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Date A Live - After Dusk

Miyuki

Jirachi-Sama / Red Masquerade
The world was becoming a dark place. Spacequakes were occurring all over the world again, and people were panicked. About a third of the world's population had been wiped out, and the world was forced to retreat back to their spacequake shelters, up to a few times a week. The AST, like a hundred years ago, had been created and started to deal with Spirits in secret, while other people hid in the shelters from the spacequakes created by those Spirits. The world was in need of someone to fulfill the role a certain boy had fulfilled a hundred years ago. Will you be the hero like a hundred years back, one of the many spirits they save from the fate placed on them, or the AST, fighting against the spirits to try and take care of the problem yourself?

(@Bills352 We're starting off with @FantasyDoctor in school, so right now, you need to choose if you're a spirit that doesn't appear until later, or a spirit hiding among the people as a student (Ex. Kotori, Miku.) Let the roleplay begin!)

A normal day of school. Everything was going fine, classes were boring as always, and students were messing around. The lunch bell rang, signaling for all the students to either go to the cafeteria, or pull out their lunch from home and eat with their friends in the classroom, halls, or on the benches outside. It was in the middle of October, it snowing lightly over the entire town.

Lucian walked into the cafeteria. It had been a long and exhausting day. Nothing but lectures and tests. He hated it, but he pulled through it just to get it over with. As he sat at his table he looked out the window and sighed. Why on earth was it snowing? Something was defiantly up, but with a shrug he dismissed it as messed up weather and began to eat

Students all around were talking, eating, and just messing around during lunch. One student, looked quite odd, standing away from everybody, and just eating slowly. She finished her food, leaving the cafeteria and heading off to who-knows-where, and just as the warning for a spacequake came on, too. Students were panicked, running left and right to the spacequake shelters they thought were closest to them, all managing to get there, all except that one girl who just left, having not returned to take shelter.

Eto, or rather, Eto's Stand In, wandered the halls of the school, making it's way towards the cafeteria. Eto herself, was nowhere near the vicinity, she had, as normal, sent one of her Pawn's to school instead. It had been rather.. difficult at first, getting used to controlling a body without being the one actually looking out of the eyes, but she'd gotten used to it. A pair of special glasses, with a tiny camera and microphone set into the frame lay on the Pawn's face, allowing her both vision and audio of where it was, which in combination with her abilities allowed her to adequately control her pawn, even from this distance.

Arriving at the cafeteria she quickly ordered a meal and made her way towards the back of the cafeteria, finding a vacant table where she could have the pawn quickly 'eat' it's meal, and return to class before anyone had the oppertunity to talk to her, a habit she'd developed due to the difficulty of holding a proper conversation with someone via a tiny-microphone that only barely picked up what anyone was saying, which, coupled with her rather poor conversational skills, had given a reputation around the school as the resident 'shy girl'

Not that it mattered though, it just made blending in easier.

Just as she was about to begin eating a familiar noise began to sound off. The Spacequake Alarm. Hearing it, both Eto and the Pawn let out an audible sigh, before the pawn got to it's feet and began to head out, not towards the shelters, but rather to find the other Spirit, to allow Eto to observe whatever it was it was up to.

Within moments of the alarm, the spacequake began, and it was huge. Only about half the buildings had the chance to go underground before it occurred, wiping out the entire other half, and given the size of the city, quite a large quake. The damage was immense, enough to break the city's budget for repairs. At the very origin floated Mai, slowly dropping to the ground. The sky turned a bloody red, an unnatural eclipse lay at the very top of the sky. "Where... that's right... this world... Always empty, aside from those people... Speaking of which, they should be here soon..." With that, a single girl from the AST attacked her from behind, suddenly getting sent flying back, impaled by some kind of energy, killing her instantly. More AST were starting to show up, surrounding her. "Such a cruel place... This is the kind of welcome I get after being forced here..."

Lucian looks around as the students freaked out. He looked around, but he wanted to see. He ran out and looked checked everything. Then he saw the girl. She were beautiful. She looked like something out of his dreams. She was something that could not exist in this world without something magical happening. Then he noticed that she was fighting. Who would attack that girl? It sickened him

Kelly and Grace got their suppression gear on and ran out. They had been a two man attack team for months now and had no issue handling spirits. They looked at each other. Grace pulled her energy sword "Priority: Kaguya." Kelly nods as the door opens and they fly off. They find her and the others pull back. Grace flies in and swings her sword down on Kaguya

Last edited by a moderator:
(Wrong spirit .-. Mai's the highest priority, and she's just appeared. Besides, I don't think anybody can even tell Tyrant's there, as Mai started the quake. Also, if it was just a misreading of titles and you meant my character, it's Kaguya.)

Kaguya lifted her hand, stopping the blade in its' tracks just by it hitting her. She lifted her other hand, sending the girl flying back into two other AST, knocking the two out, though Grace was left unharmed due to the two 'catching' her. "Such a pain... This world lacks what I desire... A proper greeting to it..." All the AST began firing at her, the shots just bouncing off of a blue energy shield around her (Refer to when Tohka and Shido talked in the school).

Lucian watched and walked up. He didn't know why, but he didn't like them trying to hurt her. He just wanted to talk to her. Then he heard what she said. He sighed and yelled up "Come down and talk to me! I will properly greet you if you want." Lucian was hidden from the AST's eyes as he stood there. He wasn't scared exactly. More like nervous

The eclipse in the bloody red sky glowed a painful dark blue, suddenly sending a feeling of weakness through everybody in the area, like they'd just been stabbed through the heart, but had no wound. A group of AST kept attacking, every attempt to injure her futile.

Lucian held his chest at the sudden feeling. He looked at the girl and thought 'Is she doing this?' He shakes off the thought and walks into a building. He climbs the stairs to the roof and looks at her. Now closer and still out of AST sight range, he spoke "If you want a proper greeting, could I be of assistance?"

She leaped up over to behind him in one single jump, a hand placed on his back, just sending this cold feeling through his body. "Are you here to kill me as well...?" She kept her hand pressed strongly against his back, not removing it.

Lucian felt the cold and shivered, but did not move. He turned around and looked in her eyes "What reason would I have to kill you?" He gave a gentle mans bow "I am Lucian Walters. Welcome to our world." She had asked for a proper greeting. And he was going to give her one "May I ask your name?"

"Name...? I have no name... As for why you would kill me... The same reason those people try to kill me... I'm not welcome in this world..." She jumps up high in the sky, all of the AST shooting at her again. The bullets all freeze mid-air, then get sent flying back at all of them, knocking them all out but not killing. The entire area was completely destroyed at this point, and 'Kaguya' landed on the ground, walking who-knows-where, no longer able to be found by anybody.

Lucian looks around for her and sighs. He sits and thinks. What was going on? This was total madness. Why would anyone attack her? He sat there most of the day and thought about that question

After a while, an explosion could be heard. She was being attacked again, and she ended up actually killing a few people. An AST sent her flying into the building that Lucian stood atop, just about taking the building down, it barely standing. The girl walked towards Mai slowly, spear and shield in hand. "Why don't you give up, Kaguya? Just leave this dimension and never come back, so I don't have to kill you."

Lucian growls and steps between them. He looks at the girl "If you want to kill this girl you have to kill me first." He knew he might get killed, but he didn't care. He was not about to watch this girl die

"Move out of the way... That girl there is the cause of the spacequakes... It's only natural to get rid of her, before she can create more..." The girl launches right up to Lucian, spear to his neck. "To protect the city from her and those spacequakes she creates, I'll even kill an innocent if they stand in my way. Last chance to back out before I kill you."

Lucian stands there. He was not about to move. He had a look in his eyes, not fear, but determination. He was not letting her kill the girl.

Grace and Kelly had been watching. Grace flew down a bit "Stand down soldier!"

"Grace, this boy is in my way. As your superior, I order you, to stand down, or to kill that spirit before it escapes and creates another spacequake." She returned to Lucian. "Do you understand why I'm trying to kill her? The longer she lives, the more lives get killed by her spacequakes."

"At least give me some time with her. She can't be as bad as you say. And if she is I will personally let you kill me." His eyes were so soft. As if begging. He would go to the ends of the earth to help her

Kelly flew down and placed a hand on his shoulder "You have one week. Then we will be back for her and you." With that the AST members in the air flew off. They didn't need to worry. She would go crazy and they would kill her. It wasn't going to take long

"I personally won't give you more than two days. After that, I'm killing her." She flies off, staring the other two down. "What were you two thinking!? Letting a spirit go like that! Don't you see! It'll just vanish for a while then come back with an even larger spacequake...! You two are getting demoted until I see you earn your ranks back."

Kelly and Grace giggle "As of last month we were made a two man strike team. You have no authority over use." Kelly giggled "Besides. He just might be the one to subdue her."

Lucian sighs and turns around "Are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back