• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A whole lot of shit

So! I've never done one of these myself, but figured it was about time so lets get it going shall we?

• You can call me Noodle, I'm a 19 year old guy in northern Europe, and I've been roleplaying for like eight years now. I study full time (history major), and I teach kids math twice a week so my schedule is a bit of a mess... Sorry in advance about that!
    I almost only do male characters, but don't really care about what kind of pairing it is, so if you want to do MxM or MxF either is fine with me. I do both OcxOC, OcxCanon, and CanonxCanon as long as I'm into the characters. My absolute favourite trope ever is when childhood friends once they're older (teens/youths/adults) I'm a pretty excitable guy and would love to chat OOC with you about anything, plotting or otherwise.

Last edited:
Hey :3
I feel like we might be a good match. I have a plot idea for either psychologist x serial killer (the psychologist knows and helps them cover up)
or
FBI- Agent x serial killer’s victim (who developed Stockholm syndrome)
or
... Hell, I have so many plots including serial killers. If you wanna know more, pm me :3

Aah soo tempted to jump on this train but really dont think I got the time for it right now...Nån annan gång kanske? C:

I’d love to write with you!! Just send me a message!! (:

Omg so interested in vampire x human*, vampire (newly turned) x vampire (ancient) or royal x stable boy/servant. Like let's do all three, but also that would probably take too much time. Well, tell me if you're interested in doing any of them.

I don't usually do 3+ paragraphs, instead answer often But, if the other one is doing long posts then I'll do the same, it will just take longer to answer.

Men skriv om du är intresserad. Also, sv/eng kvittar.

*Slides in on a skateboard*

Hey there, I'm totally hooked on your Mod Boss x Captive. I'm only a few posts into the site so I can't PM directly yet, but hey, whatcha gonna do, amiright? Anyways, would totally be interested in hearing that plot idea! Also, I'm 18 too, but I'm from America, RIP me.

*Slams into wall because I've never skateboarded before*​

Hm, it looks like you might have your hands full at the moment, but if you're still looking for a partner for the special agent x hacker plot, I'd love to try it out!

Hey there!

I absolutely love Vampire x Human pairings so feel free to message me your plot idea!

I like the mob boss x captive plot and the royal x stable boy/servant pairing if you're still looking!

Hi! The plot Beauty (MXM) looks very interesting to me. If you are still looking I would love to Rp that with you. Pm me if you are interested :)

It does amuse me that the ideal 20th century icon of heterosexuality is being written as having a gay relationship. I'm all in.
"Dr. No" - Felix (5-O's Jack Lord) / Connery
-I only pair Lazenby with his wife Diana Rigg-
-I'm willing to make a gay ship with Moore, but I don't know who to write him with-
-Same goes for Dalton, but I'd LOVE to make Timothy gay!-
"GoldenEye" - Alec (Sean Bean) / Brosnan (Taking place before the movie of course)

Honestly a bisexual Timothy Dalton and Charlize "Atomic Blonde" Theron would make a great pair!
I'm sorry but Daniel Craig will never be Bond in my eyes. Series ended with Pierce as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back