• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Darker Plotting

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
Hey there! So I’m going to be blunt here. When I say dark I am specifically looking for dark murdery/serial killer things. I’ll apologize for the formatting of the thread! I’m on mobile and I’m rushed!

Now before I go further into details, here’s a little about me

• I’m a college student with two majors, a minor, and two campus jobs.
  • I’m always busy, but good at procrastinating so replies usually don’t have delay
  • I’m a nerd and frankly a tad bit awkward. But I will frequently send you random memes and plot ideas/rp headcannons at the weirdest times
I think that covers the basics? Anyway, on to the rp stuff!
  • My rp style and characters naturally take a darker tone
  • I am more comfortable in the male role, but will play whatever! For pairings, I am asexual/aromatic myself. I can play romance, but the other stuff is a little weird. So I can play platonic, enemies, MxF, and the occasional MxM (less practice there.
  • I prefer rping over PM’s and can write anywhere from 3-50 paragraphs when into something. I really want this to be detailed. Each post should explore the characters and their surroundings. So I’ll ask for a 4 paragraph minimum
  • I’m pretty active, but my muse does weird things, I try to be as active as possible though?

Now that we’re introduced, shall we get to plot stuff? Now, I actually don’t have any ideas in mind. It can range from Jekyll and Hyde, to Dexter, to Saw. I’m super flexible with everything and just feel like exploring a sorta unique mindset!

Interested in plotting or have ideas? Shoot me a PM or reply here!

Hi! I think we could be great partners. I write about 5-12 paragraphs (really as much i can without diluting the quality) and I lean towards the darker stuff. I’m also not a huge fan of romance in my plots. PM if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back