• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy DarkDecember & Imaginator

"Don't worry Kitty Cat. I won't let you be taken back to the lab. Like I said, humans aren't welcome where I am concerned. They are disgusting creatures who want to control what was never their to begin with."

Zane gave a smirk as he looked her over. She was a pretty little thing and if she didn't know what she wanted, he could think of a few things. The wolf deep inside of him eased towards the surface, scratching and clawing to come out, to taste foreign blood and to reveal in it. It wanted to take control of not only one species but to be dominant over two species and she was his chance.

Shaking away the thoughts that were trying to cloud his mind, he eased off of the couch and made his way easily pasted her, grabbing a small mug that sat on an end table, accompanying by another mug and a coffee pot. A small contain of sugar cubes sat in the middle. pouring a cup, he dropped a single cube into the cup before turning to stare back at her, his eyes already showing half human half wolf. He knew the door was locked and the only way in or out was with the charm he kept securely around his throat.

"So tell me, still have no idea what you want?" his voice was a lower sound now, alluring still in its own way as it dropped down to almost a purr, if wolves could purr. It wasn't a threatening noise but neither was it all to friendly.

As the Alpha male stood, the neko silently watched while Zane poured himself a cup of coffee. Before then adding sugar.

There was something more...Dangerous...About this man now. And this new aura made Kitty swallow nervously. Heart pounding. And ears drooped. Something had definitley changed. And there was only one way out or in of this room, and that was the set of wooden doors.

Kitty looked at the man in confusion at his new tone in which he spoke. Wondering if Kitty still was unsure of what she wished for or desired.

"N...No..."

She replied, tone nervous as the neko bit at her lower lip. What was going to be in store for her?

Zane let out a soft growl of annoyance. It didn't seem like he was going to get to see her as she would be. Deciding on different actions instead, he would train her to not be scared of him. Sure he was deadly and she would fear for her life but she wouldn't cower and cringe before him. She would respect his place in the pact and she would learn hers.

Setting his cup down, he strode towards her, his fingers gripping her chin In a firm embrace as he forced her to look at him.
"I want you to stop all this nonesene. If you don't, I'm going to have to hurt you little Kitty. And I'm sure you don't want that." his words were a soft whisper as his lavender eyes scanned her face, his fingers rough against her soft skin.

The clinking of the cup being placed down got Kitty's attention. And in silence, she watched as the man strode confidently over to her. Biting at her lower lip, the man was suddenly gripping her chin tightly. Forcing her to look up at him.

Nonsense? What on Earth was he talking about? Kitty gulped. The man's skin soft, grip firm. Almost to the point of bruising.

Heart hammering, Kitty stood there. Unable to look away from the Alpha male. But...Hurt her?!?! Why? Pleading, yet frightened green eyes starred up at the man. Tail tucked.

"You are still doing it Kitty. You know fear is not a good thing around here. Imagine if those animals out there found you alone, scared out of your mind. What do you think they would do to you? Pet you and tell you everything will be alright? Well.. I'm sure they would pet you in some way but I doubt you would like that to much."

He pulled her forward, a little harder then was expected. She hit his chest at about the same time his arm wrapped around her. Lowering his head, he nipped at her neck, his canines breaking the skin.

"Are you ready to stop being a coward yet love?" He growled to her as his eyes locked back onto hers. He was going to break her out of this somehow whether he had to get physical with her or not.

To stop being afraid...? The neko's green eyes blinked in surprise.

But before Kitty could dwell on it further, she suddenly bumped against Zane's muscled torso. Swallowing hard, she found herself unable to move, his strong arm wrapped around her. Holding her in place.

But suddenly, sharp teeth bit into her neck, causing Kitty to yelp and try and pull herself away. Hands shaking and tail still tucked. She could feel small beads of blood drip down from the bite marks.

Zane growled softly at her, his eyes bright at the sound of her yelp of pain. It always excited him when his prey struggled and cried out. It was just the wolf inside of him itching to hunt, to kill and destroy.

Pulling away from her he smirked down as he gazed into her large green eyes. "Have you decided yet?" he asked as he licked the blood from her neck, his tongue slowly licking up her neck before nipping her ear. "What are you doing to do little Kitty cat?" he whispered in her ear.

The neko let out a low growl, shuddering against the man. His body hot and muscled. Kitty attempted to push away from the Alpha, but to no avail.

"No."

But this time Kitty's voice wasn't as nervous as before. Though right then, all Kitty wanted to do was get away. And she was feeling cornered. Not knowing what else to do, Kitty suddenly took a swipe with her clawed fingers at the man's cheek. And almost instantly Zane would feel beads of blood drip down his right cheek. Just below his eye.

Zane paused as she scratched him, the beast inside him growing more excited now as a stinging sensation lacerated his cheeks. He could feel the warm liquid dripping slowly down his cheek as his blood bubbled to the surface.
"That is more like it Kitty." He growled in approval before patting her on the head. His eyes shone with amusement. "Life isn't as fun if there isn't some sort of challenge to it. Now are you going to give me a challenge?"
Grabbing her, he pulled her roughly, pinning her arms above her head as he pressed her against the wall roughly. He bite her harder this time, drawing a good amount of blood before nuzzling her neck. He was marking her as his own.

"Let go of me."

The neko demanded, tail tucked firmly between her legs. The frightened creature pushed at the Alpha, in an attempt to escape, but to no avail. And as Zane bit into her neck, marking Kitty as 'his', she yelped. Heart pounding within her ears, Kitty struggled, unable to get away with her arms pinned above her head.

"Let go of me."

She once more demanded, tone frightened.

"You demand a lot of things from me Kitty. And here I am letting you stay in my house and eat my food all so you won't have to go back to the hospital with those mean men that want to probe you. How rude of you." He growled at her, his teeth almost seeming to enlarge as his large lavender eyes stared down at her.

Before he could go any farther, a soft knock sounded at the door. "Sir we need you." a masculine voice called out, yanking Zane's attention away from Kitty.
"We will finish this later little Kitty." He growled at her before releasing her and heading to the door. He opened it and slammed it shut with an audible locking noise.

The neko was grateful for the interuption of the sudden knocking. A long, deep breath of relief escaped from Kitty as the Alpha left. What the heck had just happened?!?! Swallowing hard and heart pounding, Kitty pressed a shaking hand agsinst the side of her neck where Zane had bitten her. Removing her hand, Kitty grimaced as it came away bloodied.

"Oh that looks kinda bad. Do you need help with that?" a voice asked from the darker corner of the room.
A younger looking boy eased out of the corner, a sympathetic grimace on his face. He didn't have the same kind of power shrouding him as Zane did but there was something about him for sure. He had a different type of atmosphere about him. He had hair as dark as night and eyes as blue as the ocean.
"Don't be scared... I know my way around the castle and tend to try to avoid Zane and his friends as often as possible. I heard we had company and figured I'd check in to make sure you were OK. I know how Zane gets sometimes."

892201fd0083db2094fe038dd6c168ba.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back