Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Darius 'Snow Wolf' Howell

Darius Howell.jpg

Nickname: Howl, D.

Gang: (To be decided. If you want him, let me know!)

Personality: A quiet loner who quickly retreats from busy social situations, or situations with children, Darius is a bit of a cliche. A sniper like his father, this white-haired man takes on solo jobs. Happily spending days holed up, waiting for his target to arrive. His hair has been white since birth, although he doesn't suffer from albinism. His eyes are a curious colour, a reddish auburn like those of his mother. He's not unfriendly, unless he hasn't had his coffee.

Weapon: Custom made sniper rifle, 9mm for close combat.

History: Guns have been in Darius' life since he was born, his father was a sniper before him and when the boy turned eight, his father began to teach him to shoot. Darius and his father were close and he shared his father's skill of shooting. By the time he was 18, his skill level was starting to rival that of his fathers. His mother was an engineer and taught him how to repair various vehicles, together the three of them made his first gun.

Darius' introduction into the Underworld was harsh and sudden, it began as revenge when a close friend of his was killed by a mobster. Impressed with his skills when he murdered the mobster, he was recruited forcibly into their ranks and over time he learned to enjoy the work. Now it's a part of his life, although he does still quietly harbor resentment deep down for what happened in the past.

Likes: Silence, headshots, wolves, coffee, being up before sunrise.

Dislikes: Loud or obnoxious people, team building exercises, children.

Family: Father - Alexsi Howell
             Mother - Shania Howell (nee Florinse)

Relationships: To be decided.

Extra Information: Has a tribal wolf tattoo on his upper right arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me more in the History part of the CS about how he got into a gang or the criminal life of society. Otherwise its approved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back