• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Dare You To

tumblr_n03hcs929R1su6ajeo1_500.gif

For as long as anyone is the town of Rosemary Beach can remember, the East side of town and the West side of town have always been feuding.

On the East side, lining the shore are the rich ones. They basically run Rosemary. With their luxurious lifestyles, who would ever think these teens have anything other than a perfect life? Everybody sees what's on the outside of these homes... But never what happens on the inside. All the people on the West side only see are spoiled brats who get everything they want and attend parties that bash on the less fortunate. It's as if these teens are not allowed to struggle with life things such as substance abuse, depression, anxiety, mental disorders or have horrible families. These teens love and hate life while being showered in the luxuries that money can buy.

ariana-grande-lip-liner.gif

The West side is a lot different. There are gangs, shootings, drug busts. The kids on this side of town learn to deal with the hard things in life through partying, drugs, and fighting. From a young age they are taught that the things that are considered bad to normal people, are okay. They may be protected from the bad through their protective parents, or they may have parents who are drunk... Or may not have parents at all. Some of these teens are actually good but because they are less fortunate and can't afford nice houses, they are still considered scum in the rich ones eyes. Though these teens snuggle with the same problems the rich ones do, they handle it better. These teens are seen as nothing more than the poor kids who do bad things.

smoking.gif

What happens when teens from the rich side start falling for the teens on the poor side and vise versa? Will they dare to fall in love with each other? Will they sneak around behind their parents backs for love? 

This roleplay will be exploring issues such as dysfunctional families, mental illness (such as depression, eating disorders and bipolar disorder), adolescent sexuality, gender, substance abuse, death and bullying.

Looking for active roleplayers to join my roleplay and have fun!

If you are usually active but go away for a few days let me know, I understand school (I'm in my final highschool year) but to a certain point, there is no reason to be gone for four days unless it's finals and midterms.

Need to keep bad kids and good kids even, as well as the genders. It would be highly appreciated if roleplayers double up!

There will be a Co-GM; @Rocket

tumblr_inline_mgmc6xC3Sg1ruu3yh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So In, I'll make my post and character in abit. 

So In, I'll make my post and character in abit. 

Just wait till I have the main thread up! At the rate this interest check is going it should be up sometime tomorrow.

If y'all know anyone who might be interested make to to tag them! 

I want to join, ps sorry for all of the bitchiness from everyone including me from FTF. I would like to start over <3

(do not ask me about this. I don't feel like explaining)

-literal 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back