Daniel's arrival to Nation de RP

Daniel Ng

Hello everyone, as you can see my name is Daniel Ng. I'm a chinese from the South-East Asia, I can speak over three-four languages? [English, Chinese, Malay & un poco español] I'm a role-player from Valucre and Space Station 13 of Byond.

I have always been in love with realistic, sci-fi and fanta-medievalish roleplay. I hope to see you guys within my journey here! :)

Hola! Me llamo Unknown, y bienvenido a rp nation!! Me gusta fantasia y realista :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

(Ok I wasn't sure how to translate this exactly so going back to english) You can check out the roleplaying tab in the website to look for rp groups to join, or you can go to the rp recruitment tab to look for people who want to do rps. You can also rp via pm with other members :) And yep, soy un señor :)

Hahaha, lo siento man. I hadn't practice my spanish for quite while. I thought you were inviting me to an RP or something but thanks still ;)

It's cool :) And i thought you were asking me where you could rp at in the website haha. I was actually wondering if you wanted to do a 1x1 with me since we both liked fantasy and realistic rps

. . . . *insert English speaker here* Hello there. Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a wonderful time here. We have a diverse range of roleplays and a great community of roleplayers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of our lovely staff members, they're always happy to help. (That's why they're there.)

Remember to stop by the Shoutbox sometime and say hello, that's where all the fun stuff happens.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and godspeed on your journey here in the land of RpNation! Happy roleplaying. :)

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]. . . . *insert English speaker here* Hello there. Welcome to RpNation!
I assure you that you'll have a wonderful time here. We have a diverse range of roleplays and a great community of roleplayers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of our lovely staff members, they're always happy to help. (That's why they're there.)

Remember to stop by the Shoutbox sometime and say hello, that's where all the fun stuff happens.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and godspeed on your journey here in the land of RpNation! Happy roleplaying. :)

[/QUOTE]
Sí, gracias chico.

MemoriesUnknown said:
It's cool :) And i thought you were asking me where you could rp at in the website haha. I was actually wondering if you wanted to do a 1x1 with me since we both liked fantasy and realistic rps
Of course! Then I asked you where is your rp lol

Hehe, i haven't made a thread yet for the rp since i'm not sure what we're doing yet. You wanna talk more about it over pm?

MemoriesUnknown said:
Hehe, i haven't made a thread yet for the rp since i'm not sure what we're doing yet. You wanna talk more about it over pm?
Thanks for liking my Role Play

MasterActor470 said:
Thanks for liking my Role Play
No problem :) I love the plot you've developed so far, and it looks like it has the potential to become a really great story

MemoriesUnknown said:
No problem :) I love the plot you've developed so far, and it looks like it has the potential to become a really great story
Yeah, I just squeeze in some Action, Romance, Drama, and Comedy, but mostly its a very heartfelt story. It can even make you cry

MemoriesUnknown said:
so how good are you at Role Play?

MasterActor470 said:
so how good are you at Role Play?
I'm pretty good at rping. My rp writing has grown a lot since i started rping last year. And it helped that I was already a good storywriter even before I started rping.

MemoriesUnknown said:
I'm pretty good at rping. My rp writing has grown a lot since i started rping last year. And it helped that I was already a good storywriter even before I started rping.
Well combined with my acting and impersonation techniques I can rp good as well. This isn't the first

MasterActor470 said:
Well combined with my acting and impersonation techniques I can rp good as well. This isn't the first
This isn't the first rp you've created or....?

Danielng, I know a guy who has a very similar username but he's from Wales xD

Welcome to RPN friend, we hope you enjoy here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bettsyboy said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far I am. Thank you 

bettsyboy said: