Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Kiseichu

Parasyte
<p>

Rules: No power-gaming No meta-gaming Realism please (If you are trying to kill the SHSL Ninja or something, just expect that you're going to lose the fight and probably get killed / injured depending on the character owner's choice.

</p>

<p>

No limits on exploring new floors.

</p>

<p>

Ultimates

</p>

<p>

[1]: Arisu Sequenzia / SHSL Artist / @Blue Fire

</p>

<p>

[15]: Shiori Hatoyama / SHSL Parapsychologist / @Blue Fire

</p>

<p>

[18]: Katsukou Yanaki / SHSL Snowboard Champion / @TripTripleTimes

</p>

<p>

[19]: Keiichi Sugita / SHSL Vandal / @hyperfujis

</p>

<p>

[20]: Nao Matsuoka / SHSL Marksman / @Knot

</p>

<p>

[21]: Flint Asidea / SHSL Memorizer (Nerd) / @Ryik

</p>

<p>

[22]: Alex Cardona / SHSL Swagger / @Ryik

</p>

<p>

[23]: Sehema Rijinder / SHSL Archer / @DaniBot

</p>

<p>

[24]: Alouette Martel / SHSL Investigator / @Kiseichu

</p>

<p>

[25]: Aiko Munakata / SHSL Stunt Actress / @Miika[/uSER

</p>

<p>

] (They say 21 is a lucky number until it becomes 22 for an extra person, and then it becomes 24 for some romance, and then 25...) 13 Female students 8 Male students Pikachu is the one and only Pikakuma. I am the mastermind. If you'd like to murder someone, please PM me. The first murderer and victim are voluntary, so please do not worry about dying on the first trial unless you are the people who volunteered to die/kill.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional Rules:

Beware the Pikachu...

You may now team up with any amount of people to murder someone, but if one of your members is found out during a class trial, the entire group gets executed.

If you are SHSL in a certain field, you will gain an advantage in whatever it is. So let's say your talent is SHSL Ice Skater and you're in an ice rink with a murderer, obviously you'd be able to outrun them.

Note: Just because you have been picked as a victim or murderer does not mean that you will be killed or kill your victim. If someone has been attacked (But not killed), a vote of half the students is necessary to start a class trial to find who assaulted X student. If the students lose the trial...

NO LUNCH FOR THEM FOR 1 DAY!

If the assaulter loses the trial...

NO LUNCH FOR THE ASSAULTER FOR 1 DAY!

Further elaboration on the group killing rule:

If one person of the group of murderers is found to be guilty, then the whole group will be executed. Only a maximum of 1/5 of the current number of living students may take part in a group killing. If 1/5 of the current number of living students is not a whole number, then a group killing can not happen.

@Blue Fire @oculusrefrain

New rule on killing:

One person is capable of killing 1-3 people if they work alone, however in a group you may only kill 1/2 person per murderers in your group.

Ex: 5 People are in a group, they decide to kill people. 1/2 of 5 is 2.5, but we round up to 3.

Further elaboration on voting:

All students who are not "Blackened" get one vote, all students who are in a group killing will have a group vote where they vote who to put the blame on. A group vote counts as one vote. To vote, please PM me.

Even More Rules:

Recently I have gone over the rules with Ryik, so I added the elaborations here for you to view.

Once a person is dead they are no longer part of a group, I don't quite understand the question so I need a little more clarification.

The 1/5 rule applies before a killing. However, the number of people in the group must be a whole number so a group killing can't happen with a student total not divisible by 5.

Once a member of the group is dead they are no longer a part of it. There are separate votes for each murder victim in a trial.

Once all murders of the group have been done, no other person may join it.

To be part of a group means that you must have directly and intentionally helped towards a murder. Any unintentional help is not counted as being part of a group.

New Rule Added

If you go to sleep as soon as night begins, and you lock your door heavily, you will be safe from any murderers unless they are already in your room.

TRIAL RULES HAVE BEEN ADDED

AS SOON AS A TRIAL STARTS, THE POSTING ORDER WILL BE RANDOMIZED. ONE PERSON OUT OF ALL THE STUDENTS ALIVE WILL RECEIVE THE "REVOLVER OF HOPE." AND THE BLACKENED WILL RECEIVE THE "SILENCER."

EACH OF THE ITEMS MAY BE USED ONLY ONCE FOR EVERY 20 POSTS (1 Phase)

THE "SILENCER" WILL SKIP ONE PERSON OF CHOICE'S TURN TO SPEAK FOR A PHASE. THE "SILENCER" MAY ONLY BE USED THREE TIMES. THE PERSON WITH THE "SILENCER" MAY USE IT AT ANYTIME, EVEN IF IT IS NOT THEIR TURN

THE "REVOLVER OF HOPE" WILL UNDO THE EFFECTS OF THE "SILENCER" AT THE COST OF THE CURRENT HOLDER OF THE "REVOLVER OF HOPE" TO SKIP THEIR POSTING TURN FOR THE NEXT PHASE. AFTERWARDS, THE "REVOLVER OF HOPE" WILL BE GIVEN TO A RANDOM NEW STUDENT, THE "REVOLVER OF HOPE" MAY ONLY BE USED TWICE. THE PERSON WITH THE "REVOLVER OF HOPE" MAY USE IT AT ANYTIME DURING A TRIAL, EVEN IF IT IS NOT THEIR TURN. IF THE "REVOLVER OF HOPE" IS USED WITHOUT A "REVOLVER OF DESPAIR" BEING ACTIVATED THE LAST PHASE, THEN IT WILL TELL YOU 1 PERSON WHO IS NOT THE BLACKENED

TO USE ONE OF THE ITEMS, PLEASE PM ME STATING YOU'D LIKE TO USE IT.

THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 5 POSTING PHASES BEFORE THE CLASS TRIAL ENDS, HOWEVER, YOU CAN VOTE BEFORE THOSE 5 PHASES END.

@Blue Fire
@Knot @OnceDarkness @Kiseichu @Ryik @Miika @DaniBot @hyperfujis

Evidence obtained through a specific action carried out by the player, or is witnessed only by a specific person are considered "exclusive evidence and is not available to the public.

Observable evidence e.g.: Cause of death, bruises size, the state of the murder scene.

Are considered general/public information that everyone knows about.​

Kiseichu said:

Evidence obtained through a specific action carried out by the player, or is witnessed only by a specific person are considered "exclusive evidence and is not available to the public.

Observable evidence e.g.: Cause of death, bruises size, the state of the murder scene.

Are considered general/public information that everyone knows about.​
So exclusive evidence for a certain person wouldn't be known until that person presents it? I'm pretty sure I answered my own question, but I just wanted to make sure.

DaniBot said:
So exclusive evidence for a certain person wouldn't be known until that person presents it? I'm pretty sure I answered my own question, but I just wanted to make sure.
Yes

<p style="text-align:center;">

If any of you actually went into the overview and read the rules again, you will probably notice that I post the DR Class Trial soundtracks. You probably know what it means (Yes, it means you're getting closer and closer to finishing the trial.

</p>

A New Feature Has Been Added:

The Monokuma Student Store

The Monokuma store as Monokumada stated is a student store that sells everything imaginable.

Students may buy weapons, sleeping gas, or anything else that can be used to murder or help murder someone.

Additionally your freedom may be bought with 20 Monokuma coins.

(By the end of the week you will have 6 Monokuma coins if you did not assault someone)

An unlimited amount of people may buy freedom

Stealing Monokuma coins is not encouraged but is possible, however all stolen Monokuma coins will not count in the Monokuma student store

Monokuma coins are physical and virtual objects, your PDA keeps track of how many Monokuma coins you have. Monokuma coins are kept in a newly added coin dispenser in your dorm room, students may buy items from the Monokuma store by walking to the store physically and buying objects, or asking Monokumada through their PDA. As well as a coin dispenser, a chute has been added in all dorm rooms in case they decide to buy items through their PDA.

If you physically lose your Monokuma coins, you will get new ones from Monokumada, falsely losing them to get more coins is prohibited and is punishable by getting all your coins taken away.

Successfully assaulting someone and getting away with it will reward you with five Monokuma coins.

More rules to be added, this is not the final version of the Monokuma store

(P.S., this is all thanks to @Entarriance for giving me the idea)

A New Feature Has Been Added:

The Monokuma Student Store

The Monokuma store as Monokumada stated is a student store that sells everything imaginable.

Students may buy weapons, sleeping gas, or anything else that can be used to murder or help murder someone.

Additionally your freedom may be bought with 20 Monokuma coins.

(By the end of the week you will have 6 Monokuma coins if you did not assault someone)

An unlimited amount of people may buy freedom

Stealing Monokuma coins is not encouraged but is possible, however all stolen Monokuma coins will not count in the Monokuma student store

Monokuma coins are physical and virtual objects, your PDA keeps track of how many Monokuma coins you have. Monokuma coins are kept in a newly added coin dispenser in your dorm room, students may buy items from the Monokuma store by walking to the store physically and buying objects, or asking Monokumada through their PDA. As well as a coin dispenser, a chute has been added in all dorm rooms in case they decide to buy items through their PDA.

If you physically lose your Monokuma coins, you will get new ones from Monokumada, falsely losing them to get more coins is prohibited and is punishable by getting all your coins taken away.

Successfully assaulting someone and getting away with it will reward you with five Monokuma coins.

More rules to be added, this is not the final version of the Monokuma store

(P.S., this is all thanks to @Entarriance for giving me the idea)

I might not be playing but damn. This rule practically states:

"Beat each other up to acquire your freedom but not too much or we will have a trial."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back