• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: The Killing Game, Reborn! [IC Thread]

BluDaBaDee

B l u e
Danganronpa: The Killing Game, Reborn!
In Character Thread

images-jpg.339289

Hiyah, kiddos! That's right, I'm baaack! Ya ready for another despairful round of The Killing Game? Yes? So am I! So let's get down to business.

(NOTE THAT THIS IS PRACTICALLY AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. Like Danganronpa V3, we're taking a step away from Danganronpa 1 & 2. So think of this Roleplay as OUR story in Danganronpa. However, events in the cannon Danganronpa will be mirrored upon the roleplay to keep things simple.)

BACKGROUND: Danganronpa is a Murder Mystery Game, and this Roleplay will follow off most of its aspects. This Roleplay will essentially revolve arround Hope's Peak Academy. A school that is meant to teach "Ultimates." They are students who possess a certain talent. Yearly, 15 students are chosen to come to this school to attend classes, plus 1 very lucky student, that gets selected via a lottery! However, Hope's Peak Academy, tured out to be anything but hope, as soon, the yearly round of students ended up turning into participants for... The Killing Game!

ROLEPLAY PREMISE: Your character has recently been selected to be one of the lucky few to attend Hope's Peak Academy! You are excited to attend, and rush there quickly and swiftly. However, once you step foot on School Grounds, you fall unconsious. You later wake up and go to the Auditorum, where 15 other students happen to be.

The students you meet there seem to be in the same boat as you, as they too have lost consiousness for some time, and decided to meet up there. Suddenly, a little monochrome bear appears on stage, and introduces itself as Monokuma. He then announces that, everyone's trapped inside of the school, and that the only way out, is getting away with murder!

Thus, the killing game hath starteth.
THE KILLING GAME: Anyhow, there's a few things you should know about the Killing Game. There's a couple rules to follow, and you'd best follow it, lest you want to face punishment.

OBJECT OF THE GAME: Kill another Student, and get away with it! Or survive and get out scot free!

RULES (For the Killing Game & Class Trials)

• In order to escape Hope's Peak Academy, one must kill another student, and get away with it.
    • Once the corpse of the student is found by 3 People, (Murderer Not Included), there will be a Schoolwide Announcement of the Murder.
    • Afterwards, Students will have 24 Hours, (RP Time), to investigate the Crime Scene.
    • Once 24 Hours is up, a Class Trial, will be held at the Special Courtroom, set up by Monokuma.
    • There, students will debate "whodunnit," and try to find out who's the culprit.
    • If the culprit is correctly selected, then only the culprit faces punishment, and The Killing Game will continue.
    • However, if the culprit chosen is incorrect, everyone BUT the culprit is punished, and the culprit goes free. This will lead to the END of the Killing Game.
    • All Living Students MUST vote on who they think is the culprit, any abstainees will be subject to punishment.
    • Monokuma reserves the right to add rules to the Killing Game and Class Trial as they see fit.

NOTES

• I will be playing the role of the Narrator/Monokuma/Mastermind! After all, if I'm going to be moderating this Killing Game, might as well be the character who does it anyway!
  • IMPORTANT: For every 3rd Murder, 5 New Characters get to freshen up the scene and join the Roleplay!
  • This game requires Cooperation between others. Monokuma will be instigating murders by providing motives, but from finding the culprit and trying to survive, even deciding who gets murdered requires cooperation. That said...
  • The map of this roleplay will be Hope's Peak Academy from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
  • You'll might have to orchestrate a murder, and you'll have to keep me informed of the facts. Before murder, you must tell me all the juicy details! The scene, the weapon, the positioning, etc. This is only for me to accurately describe the murder scene, once the murder happens.
  • In the spirit on Danganronpa, you get to choose what "Super High School Level," (SHSL) talent is, and what bonuses it gives you. An example would be, "Super High School Level Biker!"
  • This Roleplay is, what you'd describe it, in the Modern Age. We're not Medieval Savages, nor are we in an age where we can teleport. Be realistic, and yes, the blood is pink.
  • If I have any other notes to put in, I just might.
  • Don't sweat it if you decided to have one of your characters get killed, you can always insert new ones, even if they're practically carbon copies.
  • If you decide to become the traitor, see me. -Monokuma.
  • If I haven't made a few things clear, just ask. I'll clear it up for ya!

Ammy Ammy exe.girl exe.girl SecretRock SecretRock The Cobalt Killer The Cobalt Killer Loki777 Loki777 D Deactiv DippingSauce DippingSauce

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back