• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa RP

lazylilLlama

Prologue

'Hope's Peak Academy is a high school that researches what it means to have talent! That being said, our school beacons talented students from all over the world to have a splendid, luxury life here in the campus! Classes will encourage their talents to blossom into full-blown careers!

But it's not just about their talents. Famous models, popstars and celebrities often enroll into Hope's Peak Academy. The person that sits next to you in class might just be one that you've idolized for years! However, to get into Hope's Peak Academy, we must invite you in. There are no applications you must fill out for enrolling. But not just that, we have certain requirements regarding who we let into Hope's Peak.

To be a possible candidate for Hope's Peak Academy, you must (1) Already be enrolled into a high school, and (2) Excel in your level of expertise. If you accept our invitation, you are to enroll in Hope's Peak Academy, free of charge! Hope's Peak Academy, where your shining future awaits!'

You arrive at Hope's Peak Academy, ready to begin your new school life! You're standing infront of the door, a bit anxious about meeting your future classmates. You reach out to grab the handle when suddenly..

You black out.

You wake up in a strange classroom with windows literally bolted shut and strangers all around you, all about your age.

A half-white, half-black stuffed bear on top the teacher's desk.

"I'm Monokuma! Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy, you guys! The school you've all been dreaming to get into, but.. I've got some baaad news for you all!"

He clears his throat. "..You can never leave! Isn't that just great?"

Someone screams and another yells, "That's impossible!"

"Humm, I guess you're right, there IS one way to get out!" Monokuma gleefully chirps. "And to get out.."

"You must KILL one of your classmates and not be found out in the Class Trial!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back