• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa rp

Elizabeth Beaumont
Elizabeth Beaumont awoke to find herself in a classroom “huh? What on earth am I doing here? What was the last thing that I remember doing... oh right, I was leaving for my first day in school. I guess this is the school? But where is everyone else? Aren’t schools supposed to have a lot of people?” Elizabeth stood up “that’s it, I’m going to find the rest of the students!” She said to no one in particular

Leonard Jansen
Leonard woke up in a different classroom “The hell?” He looked around “Is this someone’s f**king idea of a joke? Well it’s not funny so let me the hell out!” He said as he walked over to a window and started hitting it. “Grrr...” He grit his teeth and then took a deep breath “Now then, I should start trying to find out what the hell is going on in this place...”

Danganronpa rp OOC

Danganronpa rp character sheet

Mayumi Kurusu |SHSL Idol
Mayumi found herself on the floor as her eyes slowly adjusted to her surroundings. Lifting her head, she tried to make sense this. From the looks of it, she seemed to be in a classroom. 'What the...?' She thought to herself as she slowly brought herself to a sitting position. But that made no sense right? It was the first day of school, she remembered going to the gates and then....nothing. Nothing at all. As much as she tried to think about it, she couldn't remember a single thing. 'This is all...strange. Way too strange. Was I kidnapped?' This was just getting way more horrifying the more she thought about it. She shook her head, no something had to make sense. Pulling herself to her feet she slowly made her way to the door, poking her head out. "Hello?" She called down the hallway.

--------
Hideaki Katou | SHSL Actor
Hideaki, on the other hand, awoke facedown at a desk, sitting up with a start. He looked to both sides, 'A classroom?' he thought. When the hell did he even get into this place? As hard as he tried to think about it he couldn't remember. And he sure would remember going inside some random classroom. He stood making his way outside and down the halls, he'd figure out whatever the hell was going on.

latest
Nakai Sumi
Interactions: None
SHSL: Lucky Student
Tagging: Anyone

Nakai awoke, his head throbbing with pain. The young teen rubbed his head in discomfort as he looked around. From what he could see, he was in a classroom in some type of school. The boy frowned as he slowly pushed himself to his feet, swaying slightly. He groaned, trying to steady himself before he took another look around the room.

"I'm in some kind of classroom..." he spoke to himself. "But why? What happened?"

Nakai frowned as he made his way towards the door to see what he could find. Were there any other people here besides him? This was a school, right? There had to be others besides himself. Wouldn't be much of a school building if there was only one student.

He slowly pushed open the door and stepped out into the hallway. He shut the door behind him before he looked around at the hallway he was now in. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard a voice call from the same hallway he was in. He turned his gaze towards where he heard the female's voice from, wondering if he could see her from where she was.

It was good to know that he wasn't alone like he first thought. He tried to force down his shyness as he attempted to call out to the other.

"Hello?" His voice was small, but still loud enough to be heard. Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dab2d405730473923d33a32e814950cd--girls-characters-manga-pictures.jpg

Nishimura Shina
Interactions: None
SHSL: Vet
Nishimura awoke with a start. She jolted up from the desk she had been laying at and her blue eyes were wide in panic. Where was she? What was going on? What happened? Why was she in this classroom? She tried to recall anything, but nothing was coming to mind. Had she been kidnapped? If that was the case, by who? Who would want to kidnap her? Were there others here too that had also been taken?

"I need to find out..."

The vet pushed herself to her feet before she headed to the door. Upon getting there, she pushed it open, peeking out to see if there was anyone else around. From what she could see, there was no one there. She was all alone. But that didn't discourage her in the slightest.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Can anybody hear me?" Nishimura called out, her voice echoing across the hallway. She paused, waiting to see if anyone was going to answer her.

Mayumi Kurusu |SHSL Idol
Mayumi almost could have jumped joy and relief when she could hear the sound of a voice calling out in a similar hello. So she wasn't the only one here, it was a good sign. Well, a good sign in the sense that there are other people here, after all, if they were all here it doesn't mean she was just the only one who was supposedly kidnapped. She shivered at the thought, it was still too early to be thinking about being a possible kidnapping victim just yet. Hopefully, the other people she found had an answer for this confusion.

She took a deep breath and gingerly made her way into the hallway. "Hello?" She called again as started to make her way down the all to where she believed she heard a male voice, "Who else is here?"

--------
Hideaki continued to walk down the hall, checking door after door for possible people. However each time he gripped a handle, it happened to be locked. By the time he had reached the third locked door, he slammed a hand against the wood sighing in defeat. "Are any of these goddamn doors unlocked?!"

He ran a hand through his hair, sinking to the floor against the door. None of this made sense, and quite frankly he just wanted answers as there were thousands of other more important things he could be doing right now and figuring out the why hell he is where he is, wasn't one of them. But then again, he could have been kidnapped but given his reputation that didn't make sense either.

Sighing once again, he stared at the wall in front of him until he heard a voice distinctly female. "So I guess I'm not alone then, huh?" He called back in response making no effort to try to find the girl. If she was trapped here like him she'd come to him with little effort on his part.

Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles

latest

Nakai Sumi
Interactions: Mayumi
Tagging: Skita Skita
Nakai perked up when he heard the female's voice. So he wasn't alone here after all. The teen gave a small sigh of relief. He heard footsteps and he figured the girl he had heard moments ago was making her way over to him. That was only confirmed when he heard her call out again in the same tone she had used before.

He swallowed, pushing down the anxiety of meeting another person. Now wasn't the time to get worked up over it. Right now, he needed to figure out what was going on.

"I don't know," he spoke truthfully as he watched the girl approach him. "You're the only other person I've seen."

He tried not to let that discourage him though. If she was here, then there have to be other people too, right? They just had to look for them. What sort of school would only have two people in it anyway?

"But I'm sure there's others around somewhere.... We just have to find them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nishimura Shina
Interactions: Hideaki
Nishimura frowned after a few moments. There was no response to her calling out. She was begnning to think that no one was here but her. How strange if that was the cause though. Surely a school would have more than one person in it, right?

There was also the chance that this wasn't a school at all, despite it looking like one. For all she knew, there could be something greater going on that their kidnappers didn't want them to know so they made everything look like a school when it wasn't.

Either way, it was odd. The vet was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a male voice call out to her. So she wasn't alone after all. What luck. Or unluck. She had no idea if the voice was a friend or foe, so she'd need to be careful.

"No, I suppose you're not," she answered, trying to figure out where he was. He was close enough to hear, but not enough to see. "I guess you don't know what's going on anymore than I do?"

Last edited:
Tatiana Argyris
Tatiana’s eyes fluttered open as she looked around the room “I suppose I should try and find the others.” She mumbled flatly and stood up before walking to the door and opening it. “Hello? Is anyone there?” She called out with as much emotion as she could manage

ae80bf9beb2e240b122db0724400cb26--outdoor-girls-manga-anime-girl.jpg

Anzai Chihoko
Interactions: Tatiana
SHSL: Detective
Tagging: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
Anzai awoke to find herself in a classroom. The teenager groggily pushed herself up from the desk she awoke at and looked around the room she was in. From what she could gather, she was alone in the room. It appeared to be a classroom one would find at a school. She didn't remember ever stepping foot inside the room before. What could have happened?

She looked around the room for any sort of clue that might give her an answer, but she found none. She turned towards the door, stepping out into the hallway. Perhaps there were clues somewhere else to this mystery. She picked up the sound of another female calling out further down the hallway.

It appears as though I'm not alone here after all.

If that was the case, then there were others trapped here just like the two of them. But the question that was bugging her was why? Who could have kidnapped them? It was the only thing that could make sense to her. At the same time, she wasn't going to rule out anything else that could have happened to them. It was too early for that.

Anzai made her way towards where she had heard the other girl's voice. It didn't take her very long to reach the other and she quietly watched her, not speaking a word to her in greeting or anything. Though she did give a nod to signal that she had heard her call and had answered it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4fa08c3841fdaff6b60d361e42227f50--anime-dogs-anime-boy-and-dog.jpg

Yuuma Keitaro
Interactions: Anyone
SHSL: Gamer
Yuuma awoke with a jolt, falling out of the chair and onto the floor with a painful thud. He gave a small groan as he picked himself up, rubbing his sore spot. The young teenager looked around in puzzlement. Where was he? Was he in a classroom? How did he end up in here? He didn't remember walking in here before, much less falling asleep.

He shrugged it off and stepped outside into the hallway. He looked around, wondering if anyone else was in the building apart from him.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

(( Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles , how to you make the image appear at the side of your text, like the image, name age etc. I'd like to do that because it'd make things more convenient))

Tatiana Argyris
Tatiana looked over to see the new face “Hello... that’s how you greet someone... right?” She walked in the direction of Anzai and awkwardly held out her hand like she didn’t really understand how to socialize
Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles

Anzai Chihoko
The young detective nodded as Tatiana made her way over to her. It was clear to Anzai that she wasn't very good at social interactions. The teen held back for a moment, before she reached out and shook hands with her.

"Yes, that's how you'd greet someone," she spoke, withdrawing her hand from the other. She brushed some of her long hair out of her face. "I assume you have no idea what happened neither, yes? You woke up in a classroom too?"

Normally she wouldn't be this talkitive, but she needed to be if she wanted any information on what was going on. Hopefully Tatiana would have some idea. However, if she didn't, that was fine all the same. She'd continue looking elsewhere.

Anzai Chihoko
The young detective nodded as Tatiana made her way over to her. It was clear to Anzai that she wasn't very good at social interactions. The teen held back for a moment, before she reached out and shook hands with her.

"Yes, that's how you'd greet someone," she spoke, withdrawing her hand from the other. She brushed some of her long hair out of her face. "I assume you have no idea what happened neither, yes? You woke up in a classroom too?"

Normally she wouldn't be this talkitive, but she needed to be if she wanted any information on what was going on. Hopefully Tatiana would have some idea. However, if she didn't, that was fine all the same. She'd continue looking elsewhere.
Tatiana Argyris
“All I know is that I am here to work as someone’s bodyguard, other than that, I know nothing.” Tatiana replied “I’m sorry that I can’t help you.”

Anzai Chihoko
"It's fine. I have a similar problem. Do you know if there is anyone else around but us?"

If there was, did that mean they wouldn't remember anything neither? And if they didn't, what could have caused them all to forget? There were more questions than answers currently, but Anzai was determined to get to the bottom of it sooner or later.

pz8o5uS.jpg

Name: Anthony Hawkins
SHSL: Rock climber
Current Location: Hallway
Anthony Hawkins woke up with a fright, and looked from left to right at the classroom he woke up in. "Am I... at school? But where is everyone, did they leave me here?" He said to himself as he stood up slowly and tried to remember how he came here. "Am I meant to be here???" he asked himself.

He walked over to the door and opened it, stepping out into the hallways. He didn't recognize a thing, which worried him. "Oh God, someone better be here" He said worriedly. He would give anything to see someone he knew at this moment.

He made his way down the corridor, looking at everything intently, and then down a the end of the hall, he sees people talking. "Hey!"

Anzai Chihoko
"It's fine. I have a similar problem. Do you know if there is anyone else around but us?"

If there was, did that mean they wouldn't remember anything neither? And if they didn't, what could have caused them all to forget? There were more questions than answers currently, but Anzai was determined to get to the bottom of it sooner or later.
Tatiana Argyris
“I think that there might be a couple more people here.” Tatiana sees Anthony out of the corner of her eye

pz8o5uS.jpg

"Hey, this probably sounds like a stupid question, but we are at school, right?" he asked Tatiana and Anzai as he walked over to them. he figured he was at school, likely Hope's Peak, but he wasn't sure, seeing as he doesn't remember entering. He considers introducing himself to the others, but doesn't know if they already know him and he just forgot, or if they're in the same boat he's in. Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades

Anzai Chihoko
Interactions: Tatiana and Anthony
Tagging: Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades and Suggy Suggy
The sound of footsteps caught Anzai's attention. It didn't belong to her or Tatiana, so it had to belong to someone else. That meant there were others here aside from them as she had first thought. The footsteps grew louder the closer they got to the pair. A bit further down the hall, she spotted the male teen that had shown up, calling out to them once he saw them.

"It appears as though we're not alone after all."

Anzai watched as he walked over to them asking his question. While it was a rather stupid question, he had a right to ask. This place was rather strange for a school.

"Yes, this is a school."

(Just to let you guys know, I'm going to bed now. I'll be back in a few hours.)

pz8o5uS.jpg

Anthony was relieved to hear that this was, in fact, a school, although he was still unsure about why he woke up in a classroom by himself.
"That's what I thought, sorry. I woke up in that classroom over there, He explained, pointing in the direction where he came from.
something isn't right."

pz8o5uS.jpg

Anthony was relieved to hear that this was, in fact, a school, although he was still unsure about why he woke up in a classroom by himself.
"That's what I thought, sorry. I woke up in that classroom over there, He explained, pointing in the direction where he came from.
something isn't right."
Leonard Jansen
“No shit Sherlock...” Leonard said as he walked over to the group, he crossed his arms. “Who are you people anyway. We’re stuck here so we might as well get to know each other. Who knows how long we’ll be here.”

pz8o5uS.jpg

"I'm Anthony Hawkins, and the Ultimate Rock Climber." Answered Anthony, holding his hand out for Leonard to shake. While he didn't exactly have a good impression of him so far, he agreed that they should get to know eachother.

Anzai Chihoko
So Anzai had been correct. Others were waking up in classrooms too just like she had. But why? It didn't make any sense to her. At least not yet. She gave a nod in understanding towards the male before her gaze turned to the other female.

"I am Anzai Chihoko, Ultimate Detective,"
she spoke after Anthony had said who he was.

pz8o5uS.jpg

"I'm Anthony Hawkins, and the Ultimate Rock Climber." Answered Anthony, holding his hand out for Leonard to shake. While he didn't exactly have a good impression of him so far, he agreed that they should get to know eachother.
Leonard Jansen
“The name’s Leonard Jansen, Ultimate Information Broker.” He shook Anthony’s hand

Mayumi Kurusu |SHSL Idol
"Is that so?"

Mayumi twirled a finger through her hair, looking dejected at the fact he didn't know much either. She shuffled her feet staring at the floor. This didn't sound good at all, there were way too many what ifs. Just because it's a school doesn't necessarily mean that there could be more people, they could just be here temporarily for the 'kidnappers' to transport them somewhere. Or the more logical conclusion, this boy in front of her could have just recently woken up as well.

"If there even are others....." She trailed off shaking her head, looking up at the boy with a slightly positive smile. "But yeah! We should at least look around for other people."

--------
"If I knew what was going on do you really think I'd be calling down some random ass hallway?"
He asked as the girl responded to him, rolling his eyes. What a stupid question, if he really knew what was happening he would be as frustrated with the situation. But perhaps the girl could help him out, or at the very least lead him to other people to figure out more or leave.

"Hey, why don't you come closer? It would be better to look for others...assuming there are others, in a group."

Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles

pz8o5uS.jpg

"We should go find the others, assuming there are others. I mean, we can't be the only people here, right." Said Anthony after the others introduced themselves.

pz8o5uS.jpg

"We should go find the others, assuming there are others. I mean, we can't be the only people here, right." Said Anthony after the others introduced themselves.
Tatiana Argyris
“I’m pretty sure that there are others.” Tatiana nods

latest

Nakai Sumi
Interactions: Mayumi
"There's gotta be others. This place seems too big for just two people."

That made the most sense to Nakai. But at the same time, what did he know? He had just woken up here not long ago like this girl had. Their best bet was to stick together and see if they could find anyone else. If they couldn't, then they'd go from there.

"I'm Nakai Sumi by the way. Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nishimura Shina
Interactions: Hideaki
She could hear the tone in his voice as he replied to her question. The vet sighed, shaking her head. He did have a point though. The two of them could work together to figure out what was going on and if there was anyone else around aside from them.

Nishimura made her way down the hallway to where she had heard the boy's voice come from. It didn't take her long to spot him as she approached.

"We might as well get to know each other while we're together. I'm Nishimura Shina."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anzai Chihoko
"There's only one way to find out," Anzai told them as she began to walk down the hall to find the other students. She didn't even glance back to see if the others were following her or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back