• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa rp OOC

Do you mind if I recycle an oc? I never got a chance to use him since the rp never got off the ground and I'd hate to have good character go to waste

Alright, let’s talk plot
So basically this will take place in a boarding school located basically in the middle of nowhere, it’s surrounded by trees on all sides and there’s a lake in front. Trying to escape via the woods is a very poor idea as nobody has any idea how far they continue for. The name of the school is something I’m still working on, but if you guys have any ideas, feel free to tell me.

It's good to have back-up characters in case a character you play dies. That way you won't be out of the RP completely.

Yeah, I’m planning on having 4 characters and then killing the ones that you guys dislike

Oh no, what if we like all four characters? XD

I'll be making both a boy and female character. So that's two for me currently. I might make others in the future, but I think Nakai and Nishimura are a good starting point for me.

Oh no, what if we like all four characters? XD

I'll be making both a boy and female character. So that's two for me currently. I might make others in the future, but I think Nakai and Nishimura are a good starting point for me.
Well that would be a big problem XD

And okay, I’ll probably start the rp tomorrow, any character made after the start of the rp will be introduced by having them found in rooms that were previously locked

Well that would be a big problem XD

And okay, I’ll probably start the rp tomorrow, any character made after the start of the rp will be introduced by having them found in rooms that were previously locked

You make a good point. It would. XD I'm sure there will be some characters that are disliked more than others. That normally tends to happen in RPs.

Alright, sounds like a plan to me! Out of my two personally, I think I like Nakai the most. I hope he doesn't die. XD

Also, since Dangan Ronpa is infamous for murdering literally ships, are ships allowed for this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back