• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa rp character sheet

View attachment 390857
(Again, just a quick Sketch and a thumbnail until I get my tablet fixed)
Name: “Milo” Takami

Personality: Milo is a very happy person, despite his unfortunate talent. He is a very sweet naive boy, who takes every unfortunate incident with a smile. He tries to get along with everyone, however his innocence can come off as annoying to some. However he is very kind and gentle, and is said to give great hugs. However he has never experienced death before, and upon the first body found, he will break down, and fall into a deep depression.

SHSL: Unlucky Student

Appearance: An uneven bowl cut of black hair sits on the head of this freckled boy, who casually wears crocs, with shorts and his trademark white turtleneck.

Backstory: Besides his real name being a secret, Milo’s life has been quite a breeze for him, with his positive attitude coming out on top of every unfortunate situation presented to him. He was scouted when he was observed for over a week, with more than 50 individual unlucky accidents occuring every day observed. From unwanted blind box keychains to being mauled by a pack of dogs, Milo has experienced it all.

Extra: Feel free to have things relating to bad luck happen to Milo! He is also a Pansexual.
Both are accepted

Max of 20 total characters (amongst us all) 15/20
Also 10 girls and 10 boys just to make things even
Girls: 6/10
Boys: 9/10
You can have multiple characters just in case I didn’t make that clear
Name: Camu mariku
Personality: goofy kind generous calm
SHSL: Internet star
Appearance: orange dyed hair only on the top, wears hoodies wears glasses
Backstory: got in by his skills
Extra:

Danganronpa rp OOC
Danganronpa rp
Is it ok if I use my personalized OC sheet?

Max of 20 total characters (amongst us all) 15/20
Also 10 girls and 10 boys just to make things even
Girls: 6/10
Boys: 9/10
You can have multiple characters just in case I didn’t make that clear
Name: Shoto Hikui
Personality: fiesty, arrogant, snide but also has a heart of gold underneath
SHSL: skateboarder
Appearance: Tomboy ish with a SnapBack cap, blonde hair
Backstory: got into the school for being so good that the other skateboarders failed to beat her.
Extra: she is short as heck. Monokuma is taller

Danganronpa rp OOC
Danganronpa rp

Name: Akira Yoshida
Personality: Akira is very caring to people close to him and sweet to them. He's very hostile to other people. He often doesn't trust people to a fault. He believes his reason for living is to help his younger sister so she can live a normal life.
SHSL: Con Artist
Appearance:
Backstory: Akira grew up very poor without a mother or father. He stole money and food to feed himself and his younger sister. He was always very persuasive and could get people to do what he wanted them to. He learned he could use this skill to get money out of people. He started to scam people out of their money with fake pyramid schemes and fooling people to invest in his non-existent businesses. He would give this money to his younger sister. Making sure she could go to school and have a good place to live.
Extra: He smokes cigarettes.

Last edited:
Name: Akira Yoshida
Personality: Akira is very caring to people close to him and sweet to them. He's very hostile to other people. He often doesn't trust people to a fault. He believes his reason for living is to help his younger sister so she can live a normal life.
SHSL: Con Artist
Appearance:
Backstory: Akira grew up very poor without a mother or father. He stole money and food to feed himself and his younger sister. He was always very persuasive and could get people to do what he wanted them to. He learned he could use this skill to get money out of people. He started to scam people out of their money with fake pyramid schemes and fooling people to invest in his non-existent businesses. He would give this money to his younger sister. Making sure she could go to school and have a good place to live.
Extra: He smokes cigarettes.
I can’t accept this character since I already have 10 male characters

Name: Natsuki Nana
Personality: naive kind and creative
SHSL: Painter
Appearance:tumblr_oovyw9EYBl1tovg49o1_500.png
(note her eyes are brown and she wears brown shoes
Backstory: (note i suck at making backstories i tried mutiple times and i cannot make a good one}
Extra: none

name: Monika Najime
Personality: bossy rude has a soft spot that she hates to show
SHSL: class president
Appearance:th92088NUE.jpg
Backstory: she grew up in a small town bossing people around telling them what to do when she got older she ran for class president and she kept winning soon when shes an adult she will become president
Extra:none
(note i wish i can make a boy)

name: Monika Najime
Personality: bossy rude has a soft spot that she hates to show
SHSL: class president
Appearance:View attachment 415208
Backstory: she grew up in a small town bossing people around telling them what to do when she got older she ran for class president and she kept winning soon when shes an adult she will become president
Extra:none
(note i wish i can make a boy)
Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back