• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa roleplayer! Primarily looking for Keebo roleplayers

goldenchances

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
helloooo!

once again, my name is cass. i’m 18 years old and looking for a Danganronpa roleplay—primarily, i’m looking for someone to play the V3 character Keebo/Kiibo! i have no plots as of right now, but we can always brainstorm!

i primarily roleplay canon characters, such as Kaede, Maki, and Kirumi, but i also have an oc that i’d love to use, if you’re interested in seeing them :]
although i am not opposed to rping with any other DR characters! Kaede, Mikan, Ibuki, Hajime—you name it.

just to let you know; my timezone is CST, and i am a strictly literate writer and i prefer my partner be the same way in writing length. for reference, i usually write 2-3 paragraphs and in third person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back