• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom danganronpa ooc chat!

threadz threadz could you add the accepted characters so far in the document? I irk myself way more on that than I probably should be irking myself.

I'll probably hold off on making any more characters as there's nothing I really want to play anymore, but in the event that this RP doesn't get enough members to field a full crew I'm willing to make more.

threadz threadz could you add the accepted characters so far in the document? I irk myself way more on that than I probably should be irking myself.

I'll probably hold off on making any more characters as there's nothing I really want to play anymore, but in the event that this RP doesn't get enough members to field a full crew I'm willing to make more.

of course!!! apologies for being absent today, saturdays are super busy for me ^^

It's been a while since I've played danganronpa, and this is my first danganronpa RP, so here goes nothing, huh?

This like my 4 or 5th danganronpa rp and i've come out lucky....well until the second murder half the time but still.

Made some art of Aislinn. Hope this is okay to post here ;;

Attachments

• Aislinn McAlister DANGANRONPA.png
    Aislinn McAlister DANGANRONPA.png
    713.5 KB · Views: 14
I agree with the post above ^

Also, very stupid question because I may already know the answer I think but uhhh more than one character accepted or nah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back