• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Danchou's Art (Not Currently Taking Requests)

Marth Flames (Happy Version)

Likes: Pocky, Body pillows, Swords, Making people smile, window sills

Dislikes: Being yelled at, Dissapointing people, Getting others hurt, Seeing someone in distress, Baths at times

Outstanding Looks: Has longish golden/hay colored hair he hides his cat ears under while his tail wraps around his waist. His eyes are a forest green color. No ponytail.

Other: He has a speech impediment and gets timid around new people but he normally links to females better because their kinder.

baby_kagamine_len_by_mizu_ume-d34gw99.jpg

That's one CS done.

Peach Crawford

Likes: Kittens, Helping others, Cooking, Singing, Strawberries, Pocky, Occasionally reading, Playing with her lil kitten.

Dislikes: Taking rests when work must be done, Mushrooms (Puffballs are fine), People who place themselves higher then everyone else, Not paying someone back

Outstanding Looks: Bigger bust, Shorter, Pink hair (In realistic rps, it's a light pastel pink)

Extra: She's pregnant but normally she's not showing or barely is. (If you want, do her in any month/trimester) Also, It's always multiples. She has a mainecoon/munchkin kitten named Mittens. Peach is quite shy but if you know her enough, she's actually naughty.

Nakatsugawa.Ui.full.519997.jpg

I'll give my two most used overall for now. Hope their good! Also, If you want Marth's other version, tell me. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR= rgb(102, 0, 255)] ahaha don't worry about it ^^
this is my way of repaying RPN for the good times and memories it gave me, so yeah[/COLOR]

True true. But are you sure? Don't want some lyrics in return? Song suggestions, an episode you can't find, etc?

[SIZE= 13px]Sloooowly getting these requests finished. Finals are coming up so I don't have as much time to draw as usual, so I apologize for the inconvenience.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]Thank you all for your patience! :))[/SIZE]

Sloooowly getting these requests finished. Finals are coming up so I don't have as much time to draw as usual, so I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you all for your patience! :))

Finals are a son of female dog.

But good things come to those who wait

Very nice work Danchou. I see anime girls as well as guys, but that's okay. Keep up the non-suspicious work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back