• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Danchou's Art (Not Currently Taking Requests)

Danchou Tsubomi

Leader of the Mekakushi Dan

Hey what's up guys, it's Scarce Danchou here, and I'll...just post stuff here. 
(Please don't repost without my permission.)
If you'd like more, please check out my DeviantArt account! 
http://danchoutsubomi.deviantart.com/

Quick edit: I don't mind drawing blood or a little bit of violence, though I won't draw anything extremely gory. And I can't really draw shipping, lol, so I apologize.

Fanart

Ruby Rose - Last Picture of the Year.png

ruby rose from RWBY! my favorite character on the show!
i think this is the picture i'm the most proud of but i'll probably hate it later
(that's the life of an artist)

Art for Others

meredith_s_request_by_danchoutsubomi-dafk6o6.jpg

meredith's icon lol
i think i made this during/after RPN's 1st big update
i was talking to meredith over skype and literally just asked if she'd like a drawing
so i drew this based off of her old icon

Chuck Saedor.png\

A drawing of @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai's OC. I don't know too much about Chuck Saedor, though he seems like a nice character. Drawing him was lots of fun, despite the fact I forgot how to draw arms for a moment, hahaha.

ripsaidcone_s_request_by_danchoutsubomi-db0aine.png

Second finished request of the first round of me taking requests.
I...took a while, didn't I? Ahaha...sorry.

OCs

yin_narukami_by_danchoutsubomi-daepigy (1).jpg

probably one of the only ocs on here i drew lol
the lines are super messy and i didn't color some spots, but i was lazy when drawing this and haven't been using my tablet in a while
the lack of effort is kind of noticeable RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
you're welcome :3 if you're still offering requests like you mentioned in your title i'd love to snag one, but it's absolutely fine if you don't want to. keep up the good work ^-^

oh thank you!

do you accept original characters if there's a picture reference to work from?

cool, i'm not a great artist, but i do have a decent picture of my character ^^ let me know if you'd like to see it.

Shinsuke-Nakamura-PNG-Image.png

Just his face m8. And in ze style that you do. 

If u r up 4 the challenge xD

Okay, I will spell properly now

[SIZE= 13px]M80, I'll do it! 
It might take a while since I got a lot of PMs for requests already, but I'll git 'er dun! 6( 'v')9[/SIZE]

Love the work <3

Still taking requests by any chance? I have a character itching to be brought to life!

I'll Pm you the details so that I don't take up unnecessary space on your page ;P

Any chance you're still taking requests? I've been looking for a new icon and I think it'd be pretty cool to have one in your art style. :)

I'll Pm you the details so that I don't take up unnecessary space on your page ;P

[SIZE= 13px]Alrighty. :))[/SIZE]

Any chance you're still taking requests? I've been looking for a new icon and I think it'd be pretty cool to have one in your art style. :)

[SIZE= 13px]Sure, what would you like me to draw? And do you need a specific size for this icon?[/SIZE]

Sure, what would you like me to draw? And do you need a specific size for this icon?

Here is a little reference for ya. 

Screenshot_20161231-165512.jpg

I just really want the side profile of her face. And whatever size you think'll work will be just fine. Feel free to add or take away anything from the reference as you wish. 

Here is a little reference for ya. 

I just really want the side profile of her face. And whatever size you think'll work will be just fine. Feel free to add or take away anything from the reference as you wish. 

[SIZE= 13px]Got it. :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]Might take a while since I got more requests than I expected thru PMs and the like, but I'll make sure to get everyone's requests done. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back