Damien the Demon

Black Jade

The Jade Emperor, God of Humans

P E R S O N A
Appearance:
Hair Color: Sky Blue
Eye Color: Dark Violet
Modifications: Ear piercings

Personality: Damien is a crazy, insane, unpredictable, and extremely power hungry. To the point where he has almost stopped caring where it's from, as long as he gets power. Get's stronger, and is unbeatable and untouchable.

He has almost no fears, except a fear of himself, and is extremely overconfident. He has a God Complex, where he believes that he will Surpass the Gods, and wishes to one day beat the shit out of them all. Or out of the one god, whoever is up there.

He's highly uncontrollable and unpredictable, the only person he REALLY listens to, is his Mentor and Boss, Lily Underworld. He's very secretive, as it's hard to tell if he's showing any true feelings. No one truly knows of his past except for Lily.

A B I L I T Y
Aura Ability:

Soul: Basic Soul Sense and Spirit seeing for a Shinigami, letting him have a "6th sense".

Reap: The given Shinigami ability. The ability to, "Reap", Souls.

Madness: A 1 in a billion ability from the Star Clan, a clan of people long forgotten, who once followed the path of the Demon. It is evident by stars given in the persons eyes. Nothing is currently known about Madness, other than it makes people around the user go insane, as well as increases any given abilities.

• Black Blood: A draw from Madness, the user has Jet Black Blood. It makes the users body extremely dangerous, let's them manipulate their black blood, as well as harden it.
Darkness: The ability to manipulate Darkness and Shadows, as well as the ability to travel into the Shadow Realm. He adds this into his enchanted weapon, making it extremely powerful. Sadly, however, he can't use this one very much, as he is still knew to this ability. He is training with it under his Sensei, Lily.

Asura Soul: Unknown

Weapon: Reaping Weapon - The incomplete Makatsume/Enchanted Weapon - Musume(Is yet to use)

Race: Death Family Shinigami/Star Clan Demonic Tremor

Occupation
: Grim Reaper/Assassin/Mercenary

Social Class: Low Class (He lived in the woods, doesn't care much about money or society

tumblr_static_edit_this_one_too_but_dayum4.png

Damien Rae Star
Alias: The Knight
B A S I C
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 217 ib
Birth Place: Unknown

M I S C
Affiliations: Reaper Family, Star Clan

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

History: WIP

Fears: Himself, his past, the demon Asura