• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Damasceane High: A magic-filled Adventure Fantasy(WIP)

Rules

For he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow
Solomon

1. Decorum

1.1 Respect fellow roleplayers.

1.2 Drama with other members or otherwise heated arguments should not take place in the OOChat area.

1.3 Post only on the relevant threads.

1.4 Profanity is allowed, if no member of the RP is a target of serious insults.

2. Role Playing

2.1 The method of roleplaying is free form.

2.2 When roleplaying outside major missions or plot-essential events, roleplayers may arrange with themselves on the manner of roleplaying.

2.3 Members will be notified if they are approaching a plot essential event, and who are involved.

2.4 During plot essential events, depending on the arrangement between involved members, the roleplaying style will vary. But if someone is expected to answer and that person is unavailable, the plot essential event may be put on hold until he/she replies. All other roleplay events can continue.

2.5 Characters are allowed to form 1v1 roleplays but are to follow mandatory group events when brought up

2.6 Members may control minor characters with little consequence, and shouldn't control characters other than their own outside that.

2.7 No godmoding, no autohitting.

2.8 Victories and defeats are up to the members.

Character Creation

3.1 No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.

3.2 Follow the guidelines of the Character Creation page

3.3 Submitted Character Sheets will be approved and will be listed in the Overview section.

3.4 No r18+ pictures. Everything below is perfectly fine c: Funny how this is Rule 3.4

Penalties

4.1 There will be one warning, and one warning alone before the first penalty.

4.2 First penalty is a temporary ban from RP chat

4.3 Second penalty is a ban from the page.

4.4 Members are absolved of penalties depending on me

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Creation Guide

Remember to read the Overview tab, Important Information and rules before posting!

A brief introduction first. This is intended to be the first act of a long term roleplay that might take months. See link here. I have an idea of a crew including my chatacter(s) going through a bigger plot. This is but the first part. It would be confusing to have a school roleplay going on with another in the same thread, so I decided to split it into acts, also so those interested in continuing this can do so while I press on with the rest.

I may also decide in the future with tying up this school RP with my bigger one.

Cast

Main Cast
@LeonardPCollins Creighton von Rozenberg
@LeonardPCollins Victoria von Rozenberg
Character Needed
Character Needed
Character Needed
Character Needed
Character Needed
Character Needed
Squad 1
Mentor
Sqd. Ldr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Squad 2
Mentor
Sqd. Ldr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Sqd. Mbr
Staff
Nurse
Damasceane Hist. Teacher
””
Combat Instructor
””
Arcane Studies Teacher
""

More tables shall be added upon request
Character Creation Guide
I’ll help you through your character creation to make things easier. Don’t be afraid to ask in the OOC area if you’re confused about something. I suggest posting a blank CS while editing it. Also, treat this as a character progression journal in case your character develops over the course of the RP. Before filling up your CS. Imagine your character first. What race is your character? In Essidor, there are a number of races from which you could choose from including Elves (and the subspecies of Elves), humans, half animal half human races like kitsune etc., gnomes, halflings, ogres, giants, dwarves, and anything you may think of. If you choose a country not marked on the map, you are given free rein over the history, geography and status of that country of yours. Otherwise, Damasceane could be your home. Once that’s over, according to your race’s culture, create a name, and behavior, and fill up the rest of the minor details, then move on to the others. If you want to be a student, delete the “Teacher’s Profile” part. If you want to be a teacher, do the same with the “Student’s Profile”.
For Students
If you want to be a student, you’ll be starting at year 1, and graduating at year 6, and may wish to RP more in a future thread I’ll make, or become a junior teacher. At year 3, every student will choose a school to specialize in, so for now just put in “General Education”. List of schools follow is as follows: School of Military Magic, School of Magic Engineering, School of the Arcane, School of Medicinal Magic, School of Psychic Magic, and School of Artistic Magic. While the starting age is 17 for the high school in this world, advanced students aged 15+ will be accepted. As the story progresses, your character may advance a year, in which case would have to change your year. Curriculum will consist of three major subjects (not counting the ones that are taught by non-playable teachers), a club you may wish to form with other members, and elective subjects. Each year you will take at least one elective. You are free to create whatever that is, but I may make a list in the future. Your squad will be formed as more characters join. Your mentor will be assigned to your squad.
For Staff
Specialization is the school in the university you graduated in, and a specific topic you may wish to create. E.g. “School of Military Magic: Thermic Spells” “School of the Arcane: Knowledge-Acquisition Magic” The schools available are: School of Military Magic, School of Magic Engineering, School of the Arcane, School of Medicinal Magic, School of Psychic Magic, and School of Artistic Magic. Classes are the ones you teach. So far there are three wherein you can select: Arcane studies, Combar, and History. Squads managed consists of the Squads you are a mentor of. Do not fill this up yet.
Code:
[font=news cycle]

[center]Character Profile[center]
[right]
[border= 1 solid #000000]
[imagefloat=right][heightrestrict=300][img=http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2009/03/4anon-123614335764.jpg][/heightrestrict][/imagefloat]
• Name*:[insert]
• Age*:[insert (lowest is 15)]
• Eye color:[insert]
• Hair color:[insert]
• Sex:[insert]
• Height:[insert]
• Weight:[insert]
• Country of Origin:[insert]
•Occupation(s)/Ages:[insert] (e.g.) Student (4-24) Biology Teacher ( 24-75)
•Race*: [insert]
•Loyalty: [insert (Place house name here if you decided to be part of the royalty)]
• Equipment: 1) [if any]
• Dislikes:[insert]
• Theme Song:[insert (Not really required, but it'd be interesting to know)]
• Hobbies:[insert]
•Philosophies:[insert]
[/right]

[center]Additional information[center]
[left][size=5][b][i]Appearance[/i][/b][/size]
[insert]

[size=5][b][i]Background[/i][/b][/size]
[insert]

[size=5][b][i]Personality[/i][/b][/size]
[insert]

[size=5][b][i]Skills[/i][/b][/size]

[size=5][b][i][insert first skill (copy paste this and bbc for other skills)][/i][/b][/size]
[insert skill description]

[size=5][b][i]Gallery[/i][/b][/size]
[insert other pictures maximum is 5 but it is negotiable]
Fields with * are required
[/left]

[/border]

[center]Teacher’s profile[center]
[border= 1 solid #000000]
Specialization:
Classes:
Squads managed:

[/border]