• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Daggerswood - Wolves in These Woods - Plot/Chat

WanderLust.

WildFlower
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tempimageegbbg5-jpg.926005

DAGGERSWOOD PLOT/CHAT

tumblr_pwpwgarWQe1ua1nbgo1_500.gif

THEO ARCADIAN PLOTS:

Romance:
Theo had always had a crush on Gavriel when he was younger Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 but when she was believed to have disappeared, he entered an arranged marriage and is currently engaged to Ophelia Wolfiee Wolfiee we love love triangles
Friendships:
Best Friend - Alex Top11 Top11
Enemies:
Definitely open for discussion, his attitude and wolfyness might earn him quite a few enemies

TElW.gif

LYDIA ARCADIAN PLOTS:

Romance:
Has a secret relationship (forbidden romance) with Stephen Wolfiee Wolfiee however her father disapproves and in an attempt to get Lydia to settle down later promises her hand in marriage to Waverly Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 but the love triangle shall continue… 😈
Friendships:
Best friend - Gavriel Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Enemies:
Open?? Doubt she’d have any

When-he-very-ready-his-close-up.gif

CAIUS ARCADIAN PLOTS:

Romance:
Open to discussion but nothing serious here
Friendships:
Open to discussion
Enemies:
ANY WOLVES (obviously) and anyone who challenges his authority - also anyone he thinks is a bad influence on his children

Last edited:
Isla Chatwyn & October Hetland

• Name: Isla Chatwyn
    Sexuality: Questioning; Bisexual. ["Have you seen women? Hhhhhhhhhhh-"]
    Role: Townsperson - Baron's Bookkeeper and Informant

1635889137437.png
    Faceclaim: Katya Sitak
    Brief Physical Description: A 5'5, slender woman with long ginger hair and brown hazel eyes. There always seems to be smudges on her hands, and a writer's callous on her left middle finger. She looks like someone you could trust, someone you could go to when nothing else is going right. Even if there is that twinkle in her eyes, like a fox spotting a stray hen. A playful aura most days.

Personality: Isla is a headstrong individual with a whip-like tongue. She doesn't like being told what to do much, unless it's by those trusted individuals in her life. She's taken to the wariness of Daggerswood at a young age and it's held true this long. A sneaky girl, she likes to have her own personal records on those around her. She's mastered the art of people watching and seeming like she's not listening. Who knows what you've said around her, and who knows what she knows. Despite this sneakiness and the wariness, she's never stopped being a dork and will gladly banter with those her age, and make faces at familiar elders. On top of that, she's kind of... rabbit-hearted at times. She likes to act like she has claws, but she'd rather run when things go down.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Being a shit. People watching, finding secrets. Learning new things.
    Dislikes: Being restrained or stopped in any way. The forest at night. Spooky shit.

Important Info: has an eidetic memory. She also has records on nearly everyone in town. What does she know about you, I wonder.

Family: Open! Let me know! I would love for her to have some family!
    ► Lincoln Chatwyn — Father, Alive — Farmer
    ► Dahlia Chatwyn — Mother, Alive — Farmer
    ► Clay Chatwyn — Older Brother, Alive — Farmer
    ► Riley Chatwyn — Older Brother, Alive — Farmer

History: Her parents moved to Daggerswood when their family suggested it to them years ago, when their farm sustained massive damage in a storm. They took what they could, grabbed a twelve year old Isla, and left as soon as possible. When they got there, they were met with wariness and hostility. Until they were found to be free of any... ailments, they were held at arms length and questioned relentlessly. They would have left if not for their dwindling supplies. In that time, Isla made herself a particularly strange target. Her memory was sharper than any blade, and people certainly noticed. It was an respected elder who took her under their wing to protect them from the sneers and jabs of witchling. The elder deemed her a simple yet talented young lady and hit anyone with a wooden spoon should they try to say otherwise. Now, Isla is the record keeper of the Baron. Keeping track of everything she needs to, from food exchanged to whatever the Baron (or his daughter) buys, as well as complaints from the townspeople, and whatever else she can get her hands on.

On the side, she also offers information for more food. Or anything of interest.

Sexuality: Pansexual
    Role: Stranger/New Townsperson — New Bar Wench

1635919084444.png
    Faceclaim: Jessica Clements
    Brief Physical Description: October stands at a fair height of 5'6. There's muscle to her legs and arms from her and Finn's journey. She has a heart-shaped face with a splatter of freckles across her nose, precisely placed as though an artist had flicked the bristles of their brush. Her skin is a peachy tone, healthy in nature and her lips are a natural rosy hue. Her eyes are gentle in appearance, without any harshness to the shape, and her irises are a stormy blue.

Personality: October is a fierce one. She goes for the jugular, with words, with anything within reach. Words are her main weapons. She's honest to a fault, with barely even a white lie leaving her lips. She won't spill anyone's secrets, though, so don't bet on it. There's a bit of a love for adventure and a good ole adrenaline rush, sending her into the woods at night—often times with a drink or two in her—to find the wolf or something interesting. A danger-seeker. October is defensive when attacked, and doesn't mind digging her nails into an enemy. A bit gung-ho. Those around her will need to quell the fury of October.

Dislikes: Being held back by Finn, Abstaining from alcohol, Feeling Lesser.

Family:
    ► Finn — Older Brother, Alive — Soldier

History: October was born to a nomadic family. In, you guessed it, October. The family had little planning with their children, and chose whatever name came to them at the moment of the birth. (Finn's name was chosen because his father rushed into their camp after fishing because he heard his wife screaming for him. An interesting family. They traveled around for a time, until October was fourteen. They settled at a weird colony, just under the nose of a Lord, to escape taxation. It did its job, for a while. Kept them alive, and food in their bellies. But, after exploring the thickets and the nooks and crannies, it became boring for October. The girls and boys in the colony grew boring after a time, as she dragged their attention on and on until she could barely tell the difference between them and the wind.

Bor-ring.

So, she discussed with Finn the terms of their leaving. Before he even knew he was leaving. He wasn't against it. It was them against the world, after all. So they packed what little they could and took to the wind, with a passing farewell to their mushroom-dazed parents and never looked back. They followed their whims and the sights of the world. On their way there, October became quite the tracker and gatherer, and thus eventually became in-tune with the signs of civilization.

Her keen eyes brought them to Daggerswood, and, after the extensive questions from the soldiers and the Baron himself, they settled into their humble home, ready to figure out their lives there. The wind was ripe with adventure here, and the stories of wolves and witches circulating certainly helped her plant her feet.

Last edited:
5585197636120f7d2be510868055c3b1.jpg

Gavriel

Friend:
Lydia, best friends since before they could even remember! WanderLust. WanderLust.
Ophelia, once they get past the love triangle thing or even during? Wolfiee Wolfiee
Evangeline, witch and werewolf friendship? Walliver Walliver
October, I mean they have such similar personalities I feel like they could be good friends Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
Sigrid? I feel like they would have fun together and could have possibly been friends before Gavy disappeared? BOKEH. BOKEH.

Romance:
Theo, been crushing on him since they were kids but now he is engaged to someone else which makes this so very complicated. WanderLust. WanderLust.

Enemy:
Caius for obvious reasons. WanderLust. WanderLust.
Lucien, again for obvious reasons TheGrimOne TheGrimOne

Jason-Momoa-jason-momoa-40910294-1123-1630.jpg

Ronan

Friend:
Ophelia? Would probably look after her like a little sister similar to Gavy. Wolfiee Wolfiee
Draven? Work hard and enjoy campfire friend? Wolfiee Wolfiee
Elijah, dad friends trying to keep their kids alive lol mood6 mood6
Alex as well because these two gonna have a bromance Top11 Top11

Romance:
Angelique? Wolfiee Wolfiee
Anastasia? He would enjoy her optimism and courage and would likely want to protect her from people who would take advantage of her. mood6 mood6

Enemy:
Jason, Ronan would not put up with his bullshit and would put him on his ass in an instant if he acts up in front of Ronan. Wolfiee Wolfiee
Caius as well. WanderLust. WanderLust.
Lucien, he fears he will hurt Gavy. TheGrimOne TheGrimOne

1-Jessica-Green.png

Mercy

Friend:
Evangeline Walliver Walliver
Alastair, her potential apprentice? Walliver Walliver
Angelique? Wolfiee Wolfiee
Odessa? Would feel protective of her mood6 mood6
Anastasia? Her wholesomeness would win Mercy over mood6 mood6

Romance:
Elijah, I think they would actually get along really well and while Mercy is a bit socially awkward I think she would have an easy time being around Elijah since he is so calm and mature. mood6 mood6

Enemy:

Pic-of-the-Day-Booboo-Stewart--640x360.jpg

Sage

Friend:
Ophelia, used to flirt with her, now just teases her and shows up randomly at her house with potatoes. Wolfiee Wolfiee
Stephen, I just see these two getting along really well! Wolfiee Wolfiee
Theo? Perhaps Theo can train with Sage while Sage works to become a soldier? WanderLust. WanderLust.
Isla, they could have fun together, and maybe more in time Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
Sigrid? These two would just have fun together and go on crazy adventures together! Perhaps more? BOKEH. BOKEH.
Ash? Could be helping Sage to achieve his goal of being a soldier? BOKEH. BOKEH.
ALEX! Alex is his friend and mentor and he trusts Alex more than most other people. Top11 Top11

Romance:
Open for discussion

Enemy:
Caius because the Baron stands for so many things Sage hates WanderLust. WanderLust.

ca4a992f6d9f83e64a3f9c1e1323b8ba.jpg

Waverly

Friend:
Alastair, book buddies? Walliver Walliver
Stephen, they bond over Waverly trying to do right by Lydia and Stephen being the right choice for Lydia? Wolfiee Wolfiee
Theo? Waverly is the calm to his chaos? WanderLust. WanderLust.
Lydia? He wants to keep her safe and help her as much as he can, especially from her father. WanderLust. WanderLust.
Isla, both intellectuals who could have fun learning from one another. Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
Anastasia, they totally would read poetry together! mood6 mood6

Romance:
Odessa? I feel like they could have just such a pure and sweet love! Such beans! mood6 mood6
Sigrid? She is very alluring and also has a spark to her that Waverly would greatly admire. BOKEH. BOKEH.

Enemy:

21b6df378a48d5ccdc18d426f9aca64b.png

Siena

Friend:
Jason, perhaps in time she could become his friend and help him out? Wolfiee Wolfiee
Lydia? Mom friend? WanderLust. WanderLust.
Odessa, I just think they would vibe really well! mood6 mood6
Elijah, admires him and all he does for his daughter mood6 mood6

Romance:
Draven, the first person to truly make her smile in a long time. Wolfiee Wolfiee

Enemy:

1dbd74d1ca91f0a3186fbfde3720325e--beautiful-females-beautiful-celebrities.jpg

Elena

Friend:

Romance:
Caius, I mean she is his mistress and they have a great time together. She wouldn’t likely divorce her husband for him though. WanderLust. WanderLust.

Enemy:

Last edited:
e1fae04d955808850a4a700f598b5b95.gif

Draven Plots:
Romance - He is currently in love with the lovely widow Siena. He plans to propose marriage to her later on in the thread once he’s gathered the materials needed to have her ring crafted. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Friend/Family - Not the most friendly of a man he does have a few people he doesn’t mind.
Ash - Thinks if him as a young apprentice maybe even like a little brother. BOKEH. BOKEH.
Isla - Finds her a bit annoying but also knows she’s probably just doing her best. Knows that she probably doesn’t and won’t ever find out his secrets. Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
Enemies - The Baron he can’t stand the man.

93826a766e86fcddedab8715ccb5544d44becaf1.jpg

Ophelia Plots:
Romance - She is currently plotted for a love triangle with Theo WanderLust. WanderLust. and the lovely Gavriel Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 . At one point she will develop feelings for them both until it’s clear Theo and Gav only have eyes for one another. Heart broken she will begin to develop deeper feelings for Ash BOKEH. BOKEH. who she’s always considered a friend and been close with. Will end up with Ash!
Friend/Family - Her parents are both alive as is her older sister Roseyln. She doesn’t care for any of them other then her brother who’s away fighting.
She will begin to see Lucien as a father figure and someone she can truly depend on. TheGrimOne TheGrimOne
Also develops a close relationship/sibling type dynamic Alex! Top11 Top11
Has a close friendship more then likely bestfriends with Odessa may become distant with one another for a period of time. mood6 mood6
Will have a decent friendship with Isla when they have time to actually talk with one another. Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
Enemies- Roseyln and open to others

2898424ca7095c86ca5f9949dd257b7a.jpg

Angelique Plots:
Romance -
Ronan! She absolutely thinks he’s the best. She’s use to being bothered by trash men who only want one thing. She’s always watched Ronan from afar thinking he’s rather kind and caring. Often when she’s run into him has always tried to have a kind word with him wanting to become closer with the man. She’s afraid of confessing her feelings to him and being rejected. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Friend/Family -
Enemies-
More then likely the Baron. She sees how he treats woman and can’t stand him. WanderLust. WanderLust.

original.gif

Stephen Plots:
Romance -
Lydia is someone he’s had a crush on since he was a young boy. He’s working hard currently trying to better himself so he can give her the life she deserves. WanderLust. WanderLust.
Friend/Family -
Enemies-

71a6a73f8dbd953ce0ef6bdacd69037b.gif

Jason Plots:
Romance -
Friend/Family -
Enemies -

Last edited:

• ODESSA HALE
    the musician
    basics
    name
    Odessa Hale

© pasta
    Traits
    Intelligent
    Creative
    Sentimental
    Focused
    Introverted

Weak willed

Current Plots:
    Friends:
    Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith Isla : "Oh I just adore her!" A good friend of Odessa's, she can't imagine her life without Isla. The girl is what keeps Dessa sane in this crazy town.
    Wolfiee Wolfiee : "Oh we're childhood friends! I love that girl. Though I do occasionally have to keep her on the correct path" They were best friends growing up, but Ophelia's connection to the baron's family is starting to worry Odessa.
    Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Mercy - "She's just lovely! She's like family at this point" Definitely looks up to Mercy and goes to her for advice when she can't go to her father.
    Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Siena - "She's so incredible. I can't imagine being that kind after all she's been through" Probably the closest thing to a mother Odessa has had. Just loves Siena and takes any excuse to spend time with her
    mood6 mood6 Cassian - "He's who I go to when I finally relax. He's just a goof" The funniest, most wholesome friendship ever.
    mood6 mood6 Emilia - "I love her! She and I don't speak all that much, but she's so incredible" Distant friends, mostly the distance is due to the age difference.
    bayleen bayleen Emma- "She's a bit chaotic, but I adore her" Emma definitely breaks Odessa out of her comfort zone, in a good way. Most of the time
    Family:
    Elijah - "My old man. He's as good as father's get." Odessa loves her father, but sometimes wishes she wasn't raised to have fun, rather than having skill.
    Anastasia - "My Aunt Ana. She is the reason I am the person I am" These two are incredibly close, but more like friends then aunt and niece.
    Romantic:
    Disliked:
    Ideas:
    If anyone has other ideas just let me know!
    Friends-
    Walliver Walliver Alastair - I know Alastair isn't one for friends, but I definitely think these two could become quite close. I think they would get to know one another when they were young, and maybe have formed a reading club of sorts?
    Romantic-
    Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Waverly - These two have to at least be friends. I think they would be very cute, as either friends or a couple. Waverly could teach Odessa how to relax a bit, while she could assist him with his future as a lord. She would be a bit betrayed after finding out his true rank and would probably avoid him after that, due to fear of rocking the boat too much.
    Disliked-
    WanderLust. WanderLust. Theo - I feel like these two just wouldn't get along. Between Theo's troublemaking attitude and Odessa's stuck up nature, I feel like them interacting won't go well. She would probably see him as a bad influence on Ophelia.

Last edited:
Plotting Time for Thaddius Naddersvil
c6GSX9JVScmLLvnUSALt1WIsBIFvsI3s4l4GmC0FYOL6L1qTyrSe_yyZcJq-Y2m09sEwBPGZYX5yfuWLIxAVIQ1YpDZDh1jcX8GMP79WfNQ6hIle5JeV8hppltKoRP6G7NCrUuO9

*Thaddius if he were to ever be cleaned up and taught some decent fashion. (yes this is the same faceclaim.)

Plots: WanderLust. WanderLust. I would love it if Thaddius and the Duke became closer and had an almost Mentor-Mentee relationship. I also think that Thaddius is extremely anti Werewolf. The Idea of such a curse is terrifying to him.

Friends: mood6 mood6 TheGrimOne TheGrimOne Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Reaching out to Draven, Lucien, Elijah and Ronan mostly because they are all older men and I think would really enjoy a few beers together.

Romance: mood6 mood6 Anastasia: What a beauty and she seems to actually be interested in me. Maybe this could lead to something real! Any woman who needs a stranger, to make another jealous, to flirt with or to simply grow to hate would probably find that match in Thaddius (Im definitely open to workshopping this.)

On the fence: Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith Isla seems to have it out for him. She must love him…. Or she has caught on to his charade.

Dislikes: Walliver Walliver Probably Evangeline. Thaddius isn’t the biggest fan of those who think themselves above society's rules. (yes that is hypocritical but Thaddius is breaking them to fit in better. Or thats how he justifies it.)

Note: If you would like to plot anything out with me give me a PM. I like to keep these kinds of plots vague and secretive until we are actually role playing just in case someone interjects and brings a whole new aspect to the Play.

Last edited:
I HAD SO MUCH WRITTEN FOR MY CHARACTERS PLOTS AND THEN IT ALL DISAPPEARED!!! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRIED THIS FROM MY PHONE!!!

I unfortunately cannot because I am on set and don’t want to be yelled at by the director of the producers lol! Internally there is much screaming tho!

oh that sounds important! good luck with whatever you're doing and I wish you even more luck with rewriting plots. Shit disappearing is never fun and I hope you recover everything you need!

I’ll be replying to any plots and pm plots shortly! Also I’m gonna have my asshole/drunk of a character finished tonight once I have some time!

Last edited:
So quick question Does this RP have a in character section or are we playing through PMs?

From what I know of previous threads, there is going to be an rp thread. PMs are just where secret plots are unfolding.

Edit: Also my characters are open for any other plots I used up all ideas

Poor Pyrr!

Also yes Mood is correct! There will be an actual rp thread! Anything done is pms is just some plotting between people as to not flood this chat since some individual plots can be rather long!

• the barmaid

sigrid dahlback

♡coded by uxie♡

ROMANCE:
    FRIENDSHIPS:
    ENEMIES:
    OTHER:

I'll work on getting my characters' relationships recorded and responding to pm plots when I get the chance to get away from my college work!​

Gently requesting friends, enemies, and in-betweensies for October! <3

I am still needing to get these up for my babes! I’ll try and get it done tonight! Gonna also have to think some stuff out for Elena!

I've updated my three first characters with all the plots they have so far. I'll put in the other four later tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back