Unyielding

One who Hides in Small box
Leala Gladiolus

• 531d46937e8dbb4975006a90_53558d4d87a4147511c78cf3_640.jpg

Basic Information

Name: Leala Gladiolus

Social Status: Middle Class

Appearance

She has fair skin with red hair. She always has her crest (Purple Gladiolus flower) imprinted somewhere on her person, else she would have a Gladiolus flower in her hair. It is not rare to find her wearing armor she crafted as it is free advertisement.

Personality

She has a fiery spirit, energetic, and loves challenges. She is not afraid to speak her mind. She is easily agitated and is quick to start fights. She is always trying to improve the value of her family name and will do anything to from bending the truth to hiding negative events in her past. She has a love for coin like her father and will gladly take special request in her shop for the extra fee.

(Like make weapons for criminals or other shady people) Please make sure to pay your debt because she is always itching to test out her new products xD .

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs Revision!

Hello, Unyielding! Thank you for creating and submitting such a lovely character! I noticed a few issues that need to be addressed before your character is accepted into the roleplay. Your concept is great, and your writing example is interesting, but you have a few inconsistencies here and there, especially in grammar. Be sure to read through your posts and correct any grammar or punctuation errors so that nothing gets lost in translation! Aside from that, there are a few things about the character that need a bit more consideration. In this world, everyone commits some sort of sin, whether it be small lies or envy someone's life and so forth. Laela might be bad at telling lies, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't tell a lie. Define in her history a bit more about any struggles she may have with sin. Also, go into detail as to why her former friends abandoned and bullied her. Was it because she no longer wished to spend time with them due to her new apprenticeship, or was it because she was learning how to smith? When friends bully a friend, it should have a greater impact, especially if the friendships were long standing. It always hurts to know someone you cared for no longer cares for you.

When you have completed your revisions, post here and we'll take a look again!

ok i edit the grammar, Added more to the story (sorry it was so vague, i did not know how much to put in) I explained her personality better, and made the sample alittle more expressive

Accepted!

Thank you, Unyielding! Your character, Leala Gladiolus is accepted into Daemonium! The character profile looks great, and she looks like she'll have a fantastic story to tell! Since the roleplay hasn't started, I'd recommend reading the other profiles, chat up in the OOC Lounge, or read up on any lore posted. New things are added nearly every day, and hopefully soon we'll be able to start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back