DA REAL! OOC

why would that be serious? everyone hates him but i do know a few people *cough* *cough* white people *cough* *cough*at school who wanted him to win not as a joke

Also you could just have your character assume he went somewhere and he will meet up with you later or you can go back to the school and tell the headmaster(although i dont know if the GM wants the HM to know right away that a student is missing and he might wanna have that be going on for a while or at least until the kids get back to the school)

It's braces. They put bands that connects three of my brackets togather and I can't even open my mouth properly.

sucks for you then i guess :/  Also i can get braces but i dont really care about them since they will only be for cosmetic purposes and i dont care about that 

Hey everyone I set up a teacher and I got the first years schedule up for what they will learn.  If you want to know what it is and if you plan to have your character learn from Luna Blood please go to the characters and click Luna Blood.  You'll have to scroll down a bit to see what I have planned for that teacher to teach the students. 

And I'm sorry of that seemed totally confusing.

Ok guess you dont know the meme, anyway Russian is one of three languages i wanna learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back