• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern d r a m a z o n e [open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DYW4p1tWAAEh4EB.png:large

(scroll down, loser)
tumblr_inline_mkk8gapmC21qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_oajonpI74i1uprt6ho1_500.gif

tumblr_oz9nbgIpUO1vhml52o1_500.gif
PLOT THING?

Far into Tennessee there’s a town called CedarBrooke, surrounded by mountains, farmland and lakes. Lots of tourists come throughout the summer to their cabin homes, making our town way more hectic than it actually is. CedarBrooke is known for their great school’s and lovely, clean neighborhoods. Yeah, us at Cedar High’s Newspaper would have to agree, well, not entirely. Our once “clean neighborhood” has been soiled by our current Mayor, Mr. Chambers. Mr. Chambers has been accused for sexually assaulting the town hall’s receptionist, Anna Nash; a redhead who’s barely out of her early twenties.

This is the first issue of sexual assault that has been reported in decades from our quaint town and it’s even more tragic knowing it’s from our own Mayor. Mr. Chambers is currently suspended from his position and is under strict house arrest. Our reporters at Cedar High’s Newspaper had the privilege of interviewing Mr. Chamber’s eldest daughter. Many of us in Cedar High also know her as Delilah Chambers, Homecoming Queen of 2017 and our adored peer and classmate.

“I believe my father is innocent of quite a horrific act. He knows that’d ruin everything he’s worked so hard to do for the family. My father is a down to earth man.” - Delilah Chambers

Touching words, Delilah.

For Anna Nash, we weren’t able to get a source on any updates involving Anna’s mental health, physical health, etc. Again, this has only happened two days ago and we’re all now just getting word of it. Make sure to keep Anna Nash and her family, including our classmate, Parker Nash in our hearts as they work to get Anna all the help she needs.

Now, back to you Eric, with our daily sports update for the morning… Oh! And the lunch for today is pepperoni pizza!
BASICALLY...
Basically the plot you read above kicks off this roleplay “Drama Zone”. The roleplay will most likely develop off of the scandal of the town’s Mayor, Mr. Chambers sexually assaulting the town hall receptionist, Anna Nash. Instead of dealing with the adults of the plot, we’ll go in-depth with the teens like Mr. Chambers daughter, Delilah, Anna Nash’s little brother, Parker, and the rest of the students at Cedar High.

Anna Nash, Mr. Chambers and any other outside characters that aren’t in Cedar High School will be an NPC. If you do want to create an older character you can discuss it out with me and I’ll most likely let you. (:

I also want to mention that Delilah and Parker were the only two roles I can think of. I’ll be playing Delilah, so that leaves Parker as an open role waiting to be snatched. There’s no real description of Parker, just that he is the little brother of Anna Nash. You can make up anything else about Parker and the Nash family. Heck, you can even change Parker’s name if you want. The “Roles” slide will describe few things that I do request of whoever wants to play Parker.

Just want to as well take the time to say that neither Delilah or Parker are “main characters”. There is no need to worry that your character won’t be involved. Again, most of that will be talked about in the “Roles” slide.

God, I’m sorry for typing so much… Forgive me. <3
SETTING
Settings will be added with the help of accepted characters before and during the roleplay.
ROLES
The only role we need is Parker Nash and whoever wants to go for him can do whatever you want with his character. You have the right to change his first name, pick out a middle name, create his personality, pick a face claim, and do the history of him and the Nash family. If you wish, you can even give how Parker found out about his sisters assault? Really, it’s all up to you. If there is concerns about his character, you can come straight to me.

I suppose it would be interesting if we had some kind of cliques in the roles, but that’s up for debate.
RULES
Oh boy, the rules…

First things first, fade to black when things get too risque. (;

If you are busy for a bit or leaving the roleplay, let me know so we’re not waiting on replies that might never come. <3

Definitely no one-liners. I totally get if you have a writer's block, but no one-liners on a regular basis. );

Discord would be great to have for this roleplay. Just so out of character chats can be more organized and whatnot.

Just be nice to everyone out of character. Mean kiddos aren’t encouraged.

If you have any questions, comments or ideas I’d love to know!
Coded by afterthestorm afterthestorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back