• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ d r a c o n i a n ] - ic

byeol

𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 ☆

[ d r a c o n i a n ]
-the beginnings of the storm-

tumblr_o86em7yHUt1vwqcqso1_500.jpg

"It started out like any other day..."

Chrysos, the city known for its luxurious architecture and carefully designed streets, houses some of the wealthiest upper-class families like the King and the Royals, as well as the lowly supposed scum that lives off of the scraps. For years there has been a rebellion brewing under the noses of those who live obviously, those who have never known what it is like to fear starvation, exposure, and death. From the outside, all you see is the glory, but deep underneath the gilded streets, there are corpses that rot away, disposed of by the King and his royal guard. You see, the people of Chrysos must live as followers, never questioning the supposed almighty God that rules over them with a strong hand. In their eyes, the King could do no wrong, the law is the law..right?

But, not to worry because times are changing and things will not stay this way for long. The rich will know what it is like to eat out of a dumpster and they will finally pay for all that the poor have had to suffer. All injustices will be equalized and no one will be excluded from the revolution that is coming. For now, we must keep in the shadows, living quietly to keep our secrets safe. Like any other day, the sun is shining, the streets are bumbling with people, and the stomachs of those who are from a part of the rebellion are full. The twin leaders make sure to keep everyone safe, as long as all deals are met. What will the sunshine bring for those who dwell in the city of Chrysos and how will today impact the rest? The choice is yours...

Last edited:
"My lady, what's the matter?" Iris' wrinkled face tightened with worry, her pale green eyes flickering between each of Noelle's eyes, trying to read the situation in the princesses eyes. Iris had been a maid in the castle long before even the King had been born. Taken from the streets at the ripe age of fifteen, Iris had worked her way through the ranks, and was now Noelle's personal maid, though the older lady was more of a mother to the princess than the Queen.

Noelle's pale hands shook as she grabbed onto Iris', holding them close to her. "I need to leave, Iris. I-I can't bear another second with them." The words rolled out faster than she could process, and her eyes widened. She had been contemplating whether or not to reveal her secret to Iris, but now it was too late, and she could only hope that the woman wouldn't run off to tell her parents.

Iris only smiled. When she smiled, it always calmed Noelle's nerves. Her wrinkles disappeared, and the corners of her eyes crinkled. "Oh, child... I understand. Hurry now, with the silence of a snake. Take a pack of clothes, and I will run down to the kitchens for some food. Meet me there at the struck of midnight, and avoid the guards. Everything will be alright." And with that, the maid stood up from Noelle's bed, and scurried out of the room.

And at the struck of midnight, when the clocks in the castle's interior chimed, Noelle met Iris under the light of pale moon, her tears spilling out from her scared blue eyes. Iris handed her a lace camisole covering a few sandwiches and waters. "Run, in the dark of the night, and stay safe my dear. I will feed your parents with an alibi, and all will be well. Go now," Iris said, brushing the tears away, and dropping a kiss on Noelle's forehead.

The princess nodded, and followed Iris, weaving through the hidden passages that were built with the castle as a way to protect the royal family. "Goodbye, Iris," Noelle whispered when they reached the end. She could hear the soft ripple of the lake in the castle gardens, and once she stepped outside, crickets and owls played a symphony of noise, and she ran. She ran, and she ran, and she ran.

She didn't feel safe until she was in the villages surrounding the castle. Dawn would come soon, and illuminate Chrysos with a faint orange glow, and the citizens would wake to find a young girl in her most common outfit, even though it still includes a numerous amount of jewels. It seemed someone had already found her, for a hand wormed through her arms, and grabbed a hold of her waist.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here at such a time?" A rough voice purred in her ear, sending shivers throughout her body, and awakening an army of goosebumps on her skin. Noelle didn't hesitate to squirm away from his hold, and as it was her only form of defense, she threw the pile of food at him, watched as he stumbled back, and she ran away again.

As she ran, her heart ran, pounding and pounding, and the tears were falling down from her cheeks, but she was scared for her life, and she couldn't look back. In fact, she didn't know where she was looking, because she collided with a wall--or rather, someone's chest--and screamed, "Leave me alone!"
NOELLE SELENE

A SCARED BEAN RUNNING AWAY
mentions lloyd ( byeol byeol )

dYxyEjg.jpg

WHFeV5p.jpg

ns246pO.jpg

Last edited:

LLOYD ABRAHMS

179fc78e04cb94616768c92a0bb1d4c8.jpg
exclusive-vanity-teen-FW16-menswear-magazine-Mikey-whyte9.jpg
▼▼▼
The sound of water hitting the ground at a steady tempo could be heard out into the streets of what was supposed to be the most pristine city that ever existed. A couple of kids stood above in a poorly kept balcony, letting buckets of murky liquid pour down on the wealthy civilians that wandered into the wrong parts of the city. The bustle of those trying to distract others so their friends could steal some money and the loud yells of children and adults filled the air. It was a daily occurrence in the slums of the gilded city. For one young man, it was not as entertaining to watch and instead he spent his time intervening thefts when it seemed convenient. At the moment, however, Lloyd was heading back to the base of operations, also known as the Rebel House. There was supposed to be a meeting about how the missions outside of Chrysos were going and what they needed to improve.

As always he walked while nodding discretely to some of the others he recognized from the different teams of Rebels that gathered together every now and then. The blonde made sure to take notice of the guards that monitored the area in hopes of catching them in the act. Of course, he had nothing to hide as he never really did any of the dirty work but instead kept watch of people that they took as hostages in hopes of causing tension. His mind was focused on some kids being taken away from their parents by the royal guards when he felt something hit his chest. Lloyd immediately stumbled back, his eyes shooting down to see a petite girl before him. At first, he was filled with annoyance, considering walking was not rocket science. The yell he received was not exactly helping the situation either. His sculpted brows furrowed in anger as he spoke, his voice obviously tinted with aggravation. "Hey, you bumped into me! My hands got nowhere near yo-.." His sentence trailed off as his ocean blue eyes made contact with her own.

This was a face he knew too well. The features of an all too familiar royal family, specifically the king. It had to be the princess, one of the pampered pieces of trash that lived all high and mighty in the castle while people like him risked starvation and exposure every day. It was understandable for someone to react the way he did, his wide eyes making sure he was not hallucinating. One thing threw him off, the clothes. She was wearing something simple, although not exactly as simple as the clothes that most of the commoners wore. There was still a sense of luxury to the designs that lined the silky fabric of her attire. "Your majesty.." He didn't quite know how to address her, but he did know that this was the exact thing that the twins were looking for to finally gain the attention of the royal court. In his mind he wanted to watch the siblings do what they did to her all the horrible things that the militia would do to them when caught commiting a crim and at the same time he wanted to protect her. For some reason her small frame and frightened eyes tugged at his heart, something that he had never cared about before.

However, he knew that being seen with her especially if she was recognized out in public would bring no good to anyone. So, instead of causing a scene he took her hand and briskly began to walk away from the public, thinking about what the others would do when he appeared with her. "Don't make any type of commotion, it won't do us any good." He spoke harshly to push the fact that he should not be mistaken as a friend.

The Unexpected Occurrence | Mentions: tsuneni tsuneni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back