D.Gray-Man : The Advent [RP]

Haru-chi

SIGNUP SHEET HERE: http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/d-gray-man-the-advent.9475/page-2#post-366180

It's been some time since Allen Walker and The Black Order finally eradicated the Earl and the Noah from the Earth. With the Earl gone, there have been no traces of akuma left. With that being said, the Order saw reason to disband and carry on with their normal lives. All exorcists had relinquished their innocence to Hevlaska, who would remain as a guardian for the years to come protecting the innocence. During the next several years of what everyone thought to be peaceful, the vault where Hevlaska resided, was broken into. Out of the 109 shards of innocence, nine of them were stolen. Hevlaska managed to escape with 70 shards with the other 30 scattered around the Earth. The Earl was back, and stronger than ever.

The Black Order was reestablished under the only exorcist still alive after all these years: Allen Walker. Allen's friends and comrades had left the world, which left him no choice but to find accommodators for the remaining innocence even if it meant utilizing the painful and conventional ways of forcefully synchronizing the innocence to the selected candidates. Few have survived, many have either died or become mad in the process. However, the ones that have survived have put their lives at risk to fight for humanity against the continuing hordes of akuma.

People in the RP:

Haru-chi

Little Sister

GoddessOfGod

Coko_Bacon

yullen-chan

Xeno

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke walked about The Black Order's halls. He looked at the floor as flashbacks of his father came to him, and how he would explain the origin of the Akumetsu, his innocence. Deciding to recap, Duke chuckled and said, "The Akumetsu originally was created to destroy The Millenium Erl directly. Unfortunately, by the time the Akumetsu was finished, the maker died and the task was never complete..." Duke laughed a bit and said, "i bet the guy's pissed now..." Duke looked at his sword. "...hu, old man?" 
((I won't be on for most of the week. I'm going to Atlantis.))

Katniss walked along the corridors of the Black Order Headquarters. Allen had put her in charge of the whole "meet-and-greet" of the new recruits. She carried her clipboard firmly by her side, checking it every now and then to memorize or refresh her mind on something. Her eyes flickered back and forth from the board and the path of where she was walking until she recognized one of the faces from her checklist. She stopped in front of a boy. "Duke Panatrei, I presume?"

(it's fine ^^ The others have to post too anyways :) Enjoy atlantis!)

Lilian groggily woke up as she felt the sun hit her face. She sat up and lightly rubbed her eyes. Lilian stopped as her fingers felt fabric covering her left eye. 'How long have I been asleep?' thought Lilian, 'I remember there were bandages across my eye.' Lowering her hand till it was resting on top of the covers, she deemed the thought as unimportant since the absent of bandages means that her cut has healed. Lilian looked around her to see a few beds with white sheets, assuming that she was in an infirmary looked around to see where the nurse is to ask if she can leave.

Cross made his way through to the cafeteria. His hands were in his pockets as he looked around. He saw all sorts of dishes and wanted to get as much as he could before going off on to a mission. He saw some rice bowls with eggs. A platter with squid and steak. A hamburger plate and some just had bread. He had gotten in line and waited for his turn. He had closed his eyes as he moved his head form side to side. When she said next he had stepped up and scanned the menu for promising items. He puckered his lips then squinted his eyes. He tilted his head to the side then let out a long sigh.

"Ill have 3 steak plate, 4 hamburger plate, squid platter, 5 hamburgers,10 fries, 2 rice bowl with eggs. 5 eggs.6 rice and fish, rolls , a loaf of bread and 20 dangos. " He looked toward the desert menu. "Give me a big sundae...three of those and a really big drink. He let out a smile as the lady nodded her head and ran to the back.

nichole was one of the new recruits and had just made it to the Black Order. she was tired! nichole groaned and said"i am never doing that again."straightening her skirt. she looked up at the door and poked it. it had a face. "creepy..."

After Katniss had greeted Duke, her communicator chirped, notifying her that someone had arrived at the headquarters. The communicator was tied to the surveillance camera, allowing her to view the stranger waiting out at the door. The teenage girl who stood outside was also a face she had recognized from her clipboard. She glanced over at Duke for a moment, giving him a small nod before excusing herself to greet Nichole. Before the guardian at the door could scare her, Katniss swung the door open for the girl. Her face looked rather stoic, as she stared at Nichole with her electrifying blue eyes. She wasn't trying to be rude. It was just her way of observing someone when first meeting them. She figured she would introduce herself later. Katniss would lead Nichole inside along with Duke, the other recruit.

nichole said"h-hello."bowing before following her inside. she looked around as they went inside. "woah...." nichole looked at her golem daisuke smiling. he was a silly golem always getting in trouble.

The nurse opened the door to the infirmary and saw Lilian was awake. After some procedures the head nurse told Lilian, "The cut healed nicely but the cut has made you blind in your left eye. Be sure to have plenty of rest an don't push yourself to much. Alright." Lilian slowly nodded her head, "Yes, miss." "Good. You may leave." replied the nurse.

Lilian got dressed in her normal clothes and folded the white shirt and pants she was wearing during her stay. She smiled at the familarity of them and was glad that there was no blood on them anymore. As Lilian exited the Infirmary she wandered down the hallways and eventually found herself at the cafeteria. Realizing with a start that she wasn't hungry when its been surely days since her last meal Lilian stood at the center of the room wearing a confused expression.

Duke turned around and noticed an honestly attractive woman. He nodded and said, "The very same..." When the girl left without introducing herself, Duke frowned and said, "She could've at least told me who she was."

[yay! Welcome back Coko ^^ Now to join the group together c:]

Katniss led Duke and Nichole to the cafeteria, where they would become acquainted with the last two members of their team: Chrome Cross and Lilian Von Rose. When they reached their destination, she gestured towards a table for them to sit down, and waving over at Chrome and Lilian to join them too. She would wait until they were all gathered before speaking. Usually she would go on missions alone after ...the incident, but Allen felt it was time for her to work with a team again. "Welcome exorcists. My name is Katniss Harper. You can just call me Kat." She would pause for a moment, tucking a loose strand of red hair behind her ear. "Like you, I am a field agent and will be joining you on your missions." Kat readied her clipboard to her side, about to exit the cafeteria. "Well, I suppose you guys should get to know each other. Allen will be here soon to give you your first assignment." Allen had actually ordered Kat to get to know the group as well, but Kat wasn't one to be very sociable. Plus, she figured she only needed to know the basic information from the clipboard anyways.

Without another word, Kat removed herself from the cafeteria.

nichole blinked then her stomach growled loudly. she blushed deeply and daisuke flew around her. nichole looked around the cafeteria nervously. her quiver and arrows on her back and shoulder.

Duke glared around and muttered to himself, "Humans..." Duke's phone rang and he looked at everyone embarrassed. "Excuse me." He picked up his voice, hearing a familiar voice, that said, "How's the Black Order pal? Ya havin' fun with yer new friends?" Duke's eyes widened and said, "Raven....now's not the time." The man named, 'Raven' chuckled and said, "What happened to 'old man'?" Raven was actually right next to the mountain where the black order was. "Ya didn't answer my question. Did ya make friends? Anything with the ladies?" Duke narrowed his eyes at his phone and said, "Now is not the time, Olterain...!" Duke hung up and bowed in an apologetic manner. When Duke hung up, raven sighed and said, "Just when it was gettin' good."

nichole blinked and she followed the smell of food to the cook. nichole bit her lip then said"um may i have two burgers, some fries, two chocolate shakes and some marble cake please?"

Duke decided to order some food. Very politely, he asked, "Umm...A cheese burger, with bacon, fies, bottled water, and...hmmmm....that's it." When Duke's meal was ready, he sat down and lifted the bun off. Duke's dainty fingers lifted the fries one-by-one, putting them on the buns in a way so that the fries would match the shape of the bun. "You go here....you go here." Duke looked at the host, who was katniss, awaiting her to start eating, or to permit him to eat.

[post is a little long because I'm rping as two people xD ]

It wasn't too long until Katniss returned to the cafeteria, but with another person next to her. It was the head honcho himself: Allen Walker. He definitely wasn't in his prime anymore. He had an eye patch over his right eye, and held a cane in his hands, slowly walking to the group. His personality hadn't changed though. "Ah, glad to see you kids are making use of the cafeteria. I assume you've met Kat already", he smiled and slightly nodded towards Katniss' direction. Kat merely gave him a confirming nod.

His smile quickly faded into a frown. "However, I hope you know that from this point on...you will be risking your lives." Kat held in her hands the uniforms for the members. She placed them on the table. Each one would be tailored according to the use of innocence. Katniss had already changed into her new uniform. It was a short black biker jacket with the insignia of the black order, as well as a black mini skirt for her bottoms. Kat hated wearing anything other than pants, but for the purposes of her dark boots, she had to leave much of her skin exposed when her innocence activated.

"Your first mission is in Catania, Italy. There have been reports of akuma....a lot of them." Allen looked at the ground rather intensely. "...and for some reason...we can't kill them. Even the level 1 akuma."

[Hehe I have a small plot laid out c: This should be fun ^^]

Duke's eyes widened as he said aloud, "Raven...! He's defending them...." Duke chuckled and smiled. "Heheh...I shouldn't be surprised. He hated humans to."

Allen would nod, and let everyone take in the information. Katniss, being sharp as she was, managed to catch what Duke said, and looked at him suspiciously. It seemed as if Allen didn't hear it, probably due to his old age as he continued to speak. "Our innocence destroys any traces of akuma, but it doesn't seem to work on these new species. I'd like for you guys to investigate this further and report to me about anything new or suspicious activity in Catania. You are dismissed." With that, Allen had made his exit.

Katniss was staring at Duke the whole time Allen was speaking. Something was bothering her about what he said. She shook her head, dismissing the thought for a moment as they had more important things to do. "Suit up guys, we leave in an hour", she said looking at the uniforms on their table.

Duke stared at the uniforms and took them to the restroom to change. Passing kat, he whispered, "You have good ears, girl." and proceeded to the restroom. He walked out with the new uniform and sat back down. He decided to sugest a process called, "Sanctification...!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back